Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Pray for our persecuted family​

Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to pray for our persecuted family so we produce a daily prayer shield which gives a specific need that you can pray for each day. You can see today’s prayer, plus those for the last 6 days, below.
Two Ladies Praying

North Korea​

Pray that the Lord would strengthen North Korean believer Mrs J in the midst of opposition from her son. He has been sending her anti-Christian messages, which has brought huge discouragement.
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

North Korea​

Pray for North Korean defectors who are translating God’s word as part of their discipleship programme. Pray that the word of Christ would dwell in them richly.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea
Pray for the discipleship programmes in various places throughout South Korea, which seeks to train and equip North Korean defectors to be ministers of the gospel.
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

Nigeria​

Please pray for the work of all our partners in Nigeria: for the Stefanos Foundation, for Archbishop Ben Kwashi and Archdeacon Mark Mukan. Please pray for their safety as they travel to carry out their vital work which Release International helps to fund.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Thank God that our partners were able to travel to the town of Zuru in Kebbi State, northwest Nigeria, to administer trauma healing to Christians affected by attacks in the region. Pray that their work will bring much comfort to the traumatised and bereaved and that the evils perpetrated by Boko Haram terrorists, Fulani militants […]
Number of Prayers 37
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Recently armed gunmen believed to be Fulani herdsmen killed eight villagers and wounded five others in an attack in Bassa, Plateau state. Our partner attended the burials to support the grieving families and church. Please pray for all those affected by this attack and for a complete end to the violence in Plateau and across […]
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Pray for Christians who have been displaced from their homes by the violence of Islamist militants. The conditions in the camps where they now live have been described as dire. Pray that those who have lost hope of returning to their homes will find comfort and strength in Jesus.
Number of Prayers 38
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.

Last edited:

Christson 24

Apr 26, 2023
Oyo state
✟12,329.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Pray for our persecuted family​

Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to pray for our persecuted family so we produce a daily prayer shield which gives a specific need that you can pray for each day. You can see today’s prayer, plus those for the last 6 days, below.
Two Ladies Praying

North Korea​

Pray that the Lord would strengthen North Korean believer Mrs J in the midst of opposition from her son. He has been sending her anti-Christian messages, which has brought huge discouragement.
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

North Korea​

Pray for North Korean defectors who are translating God’s word as part of their discipleship programme. Pray that the word of Christ would dwell in them richly.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea
Pray for the discipleship programmes in various places throughout South Korea, which seeks to train and equip North Korean defectors to be ministers of the gospel.
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
North Korea

Nigeria​

Please pray for the work of all our partners in Nigeria: for the Stefanos Foundation, for Archbishop Ben Kwashi and Archdeacon Mark Mukan. Please pray for their safety as they travel to carry out their vital work which Release International helps to fund.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Thank God that our partners were able to travel to the town of Zuru in Kebbi State, northwest Nigeria, to administer trauma healing to Christians affected by attacks in the region. Pray that their work will bring much comfort to the traumatised and bereaved and that the evils perpetrated by Boko Haram terrorists, Fulani militants […]
Number of Prayers 37
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Recently armed gunmen believed to be Fulani herdsmen killed eight villagers and wounded five others in an attack in Bassa, Plateau state. Our partner attended the burials to support the grieving families and church. Please pray for all those affected by this attack and for a complete end to the violence in Plateau and across […]
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Pray for Christians who have been displaced from their homes by the violence of Islamist militants. The conditions in the camps where they now live have been described as dire. Pray that those who have lost hope of returning to their homes will find comfort and strength in Jesus.
Number of Prayers 38
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
Thanks brother for your assistance especially the northern be part of Nigeria God can will be continue to bless you

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0