• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Where is your evidence creationists?

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by revo74, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ianb321red

ianb321red Well-Known Member

+34
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Depends whether they've turned up just to start an argument...

2. CabVet

CabVet Question everything

+150
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    So, you only accept sinners that already converted? Excellent attitude.

3. ianb321red

+34
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Of course not..
    I never said that did I?

How did you reach that conclusion?

4. CabVet

+150
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    With this:

If an atheist shows up in your church and doesn't start an argument, he is not an atheist, but a convert.

5. ianb321red

+34
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married

6. CabVet

+150
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I am getting from this discussion: you said you don't welcome atheists if they are there to start arguments. I am saying that if an atheist goes to a church and doesn't start an argument, he is not an atheist, but someone that converted before going to church. So to me, really what you are saying is that you don't welcome anybody that is not a Christian already.

7. ianb321red

+34
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Ok. I'm not saying that.

Outside of "normal" church services we often have mid-week discussion groups to discuss common objections to "religion", God and Christianity.

I personally would welcome any atheist and their opinions to this - no problem.

So are you interested in coming to church then?

8. CabVet

+150
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    Excellent, believe it or not, I go at least once a month. I rather enjoy the fellowship. I guess that if mdancin4theLord was in the church that I go to, she would be trying to kick me out of there too and say that it was only for "Christians"...

9. Astridhere

Astridhere Well-Known Member

+40
    Christian
    Married

[​IMG]

I just love the way evolutionists actually demonstrate that evolutionary woffle has any substance after 150 years or more of instability and falsifications. Any faith, including TOE, based on evolutionary woffle is doomed to fail, I am afraid. The evolutionary garbage bin of delusions past is 'proof' of it.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  10. CabVet

+150
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    Don't you get tired of spreading lies around?

11. Jazer

Jazer Guest

+0
    How would we know they are sinners? I usually assume that everyone there is a Christian.

12. CabVet

+150
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    If that's the case your church is not doing its job...

13. mdancin4theLord

mdancin4theLord Well-Known Member

+31
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican

I mean why on earth would an athiest hang here for years...and years debating that which they find untrue......I don't get it.

I would never waste my time on some athiest website.

14. CabVet

+150
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    o·pen-mind·ed. adj. Receptive to new and different ideas or the opinions of others.

15. mdancin4theLord

+31
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican

This post hilarious.......Your more right than we are.......yea.

Then you tell me what that first cause is......what is it? It is not a proven fact and you are naive if you think so.

The only think your right about is your need to hang around with Christians on a Christian website. Now that says a lot...........hahaha

It means to me at least.....your not so sure...or you have no life.....or you want to just be cruel and mean and horrible to people who happen to believe in God. Is your life so empty that you have to make pot shots at ours?

You know I am going to share my day...

Today a close friend of mine died. Her name was Marie and she was my brother in laws mother...she was like a mother to me after mine died. She had an orange sized cancerous tumor in her brain and went in one week. She went to be with the Lord today at 3:15. The whole family was there and we prayed and talked about her life...until she took her last breath. For the life of me...I can't understand people who just think that this life is all there is. They can't prove there is no after life...but for them...everything ends...the end of the road...hitting the wall...emptiness...thats it. What do you say to a dying person for comfort ? Hey your done..nice knowin ya will never see ya again. The mothers and fathers who lose children...what do they think, say? What an empty and sad worldview...I can think of nothing more sad than following a belief system that excludes God. Where is the meaning in pain and loss for the athiest? Will athiesm give hope to anyone? And where is antitheism when it hurts?
    The only hope that makes sense come from God...the hope for life after death. Where there is no answer for death, hopelessness invades life.

16. mdancin4theLord

+31
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Open minded? Oh yea right. I know of one athiest I have met on here that has been actually very very nice and respectful of my faith.

17. Astridhere

+40
    Christian
    Married

The day evolutionists peered into the complexity of the cell was the day you lot should have realized there must be a God and abiogenesis was a delusion.

Amino acids are required for life and metabolism and will never poof into a complex factory which requires the sum of its parts to survive and multiply.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  18. Astridhere

+40
    Christian
    Married
    Some of this lot aren't even employed. They are here day in and out. What a life getting onto Christian and theist forums and going on with the same old gobble going on about outdated evo support eg Tiktaalic. Many are fanatical.

They are here to preach their philosophy of naturalism. They are not open minded and have lost all power of observation.

At least theist evolutionists have belief in God. Most of the time it is one creationist having to deal with a plethora of atheists, some of which pop in going over the same old evo arguments.

I see the evidence for creation, no matter which variety, is the irreduceable complexity of a living cell eg Bacteria. Naturalists suggest dead elements poofed into a complex factory. Creationists believe the power of God created.

Of the two I see creationists having the upper hand.

19. Astridhere

+40
    Christian
    Married

The head and developmental psychology is my baby and there is something terribly amiss with the life of someone that has nothing better to do than hang around forums delighting in the ridicule of theists.

I would recommend getting a life also.

20. Astridhere

+40
    Christian
    Married

No I am sick of waiting for you lot to actually refute my post that strongly suggests evolutionist have no idea what they are talking about.

There was one attempt but that failed badly. You lot should not bring up your mistakes...it just makes it too easy......eg Tiktaalic, vestigal organs, ervs, LUCA, 200 years of evo theory, all of which and much more just opens the door to debunking evolution.

Better still, all of you should not speak to any evidence for evolution because it can be trampled so easily. You lot are better off keeping evo supports out of any discussion about evolution and sticking to "It all evolved because we said so".......That at least is unfalsifiable.