Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not here to discourage anyone about the feelings of God and the joy He poures out on everybody that loves Him. When I came to God in 06......It was as if I could see hear and touch Him right next to me. I thought I was His true brother......When I said I will follow you. A large I mean beyond what I have ever felt of euphoria engulfed me......As the years went on. I started to chase the euphoria instead of Jesus. I was always willing to do as He commands. Two years into my hypomanic state I read a book and it explained a disorder that lined up with every emotion and every terrifing thing I had gone thru in 05. Today I realize that my experience was spiritual but also mental. That what I did go thru gave me courage to spread the word like wild fire.....But when I started to crash in 08 I had the worst anxiety I have ever felt. I may be cursed. IDK. I love God. I'm not going to let what I thought was some spiritual gift hender me from learning to be like my teacher. I wouldn't be surprised that I will find some to read this and call me a liar. That I'm not one of God's sons. But that won't change the nature of God that He loves the poor....and ones with little strength but are rich spiritually. Mental or spiritual. It was a gift from God that I went thru it.

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know, maybe He has a ministry for you, maybe to help people who are in what you're in now. And the devil doesn't like it, so he comes with attacks and says God didn't speak, it was a mania.
David Wagner when he was a kid the Lord spoke to him that he would go around the world and everywhere lives would be touched, lives would be changed. His mother took him to the minister of the Dutch reformed church who got angry and said God doesn't speak anymore. He sent him to a psychiatrist and he was put on medication, 6 years old.
He got on drugs with 13, did 10 suicideattacks, don't really know if he got schizofrenia, heard him say that. After that he was saved and what God spoke to him as a child is happening now. God sent him to Holland and he prophecied revival, almost nobody believed him, he was a year wrong, but it started. He prayed for me, I was set free from borderline. A lot of people get healed when he prays from mental illnesses, even autism.
So I'd test it if God spoke to you or not.
He spoke years ago using prophets that He would use me in a ministry. Come on, that is totally impossible in the natural, He called me to get Holland saved years ago. That doesn't mean He only wants to use me of course, He's going to use faceless people, not to stand on a podium, but to minister. Just regular believers are going to the streets here and lay hands on people and they get healed. No big preachers names.
Last week David Wagner prophecied over me now is the time to step out. I believe it's time for everyone now.
A Prophetic Message for Today - YouTube

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It sounds like you are basing your relationship with God on emotions rather than the Word.

Yes feeling had a lot to do with my relationship. I thought it confirmed my faith and, in a way it did......I know now that following your feelings rather then the Teacher can just cause pain. Feeling good is alright. There is nothing wrong with that but when it consumes you and if you feel bad you think you've bone something bad....I listen to the Audio Bible since I hate reading.......I always had Jesus......I was just a little blind then.

Upvote 0

snumerouno

Aug 18, 2013
✟417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes feeling had a lot to do with my relationship. I thought it confirmed my faith and, in a way it did......I know now that following your feelings rather then the Teacher can just cause pain. Feeling good is alright. There is nothing wrong with that but when it consumes you and if you feel bad you think you've bone something bad....I listen to the Audio Bible since I hate reading.......I always had Jesus......I was just a little blind then.

I don't go much off of feelings. Some days I wake up and frankly I feel like crap. That doesn't mean that God does not love me and I am not saved on those days. It just means that my human emotions are a little down. You need to stay focused and grounded in the Word of God - Jesus Christ and his promises.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't go much off of feelings. Some days I wake up and frankly I feel like crap. That doesn't mean that God does not love me and I am not saved on those days. It just means that my human emotions are a little down. You need to stay focused and grounded in the Word of God - Jesus Christ and his promises.

THIS :D

and do not forget the words of old Christianity which are lost in the haze of this fast modern impatient world

long suffering
patient endurance

the feelings are valid
but the foundation is not built on them any more then a tree is built on its moments of sweet scented blossoms.. they are wonderful seasons .but in the winters of life it is deep in the trunk and hidden roots where the life lives :)

hold on and do not feint - for there is a sure reward :)

Upvote 0