When was Jesus born? When was he crucified?

Chris Thomas Shepherd

Jul 24, 2022
Pacific Northwest
✟19,274.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I spent some time researching Jesus' life. In 7 BC a strange and extraordinarily rare event occurred. It is now called the Great Conjunction. It is a set of three separate alignments of Jupiter upon Saturn during that year. The first occurred in late May, the second in late September and the third, and final time happened on the 4th of December. A brilliant light, which was mistaken for a bright star, hung in the night sky on that most wondrous day. A child, born in a Manger would become King of Kings, and our Savior.
Exactly 14000 days later (2000 weeks) Jesus endured unimaginable pain and suffering for us on the 3rd day of April, 33 AD.
If you decide to check on the accuracy of this you will find that April 3rd, 33 AD is the only possible date for Jesus' crucifixion. Please feel free to verify my findings.

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟123,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I spent some time researching Jesus' life. In 7 BC a strange and extraordinarily rare event occurred. It is now called the Great Conjunction. It is a set of three separate alignments of Jupiter upon Saturn during that year. The first occurred in late May, the second in late September and the third, and final time happened on the 4th of December. A brilliant light, which was mistaken for a bright star, hung in the night sky on that most wondrous day. A child, born in a Manger would become King of Kings, and our Savior.
Exactly 14000 days later (2000 weeks) Jesus endured unimaginable pain and suffering for us on the 3rd day of April, 33 AD.
If you decide to check on the accuracy of this you will find that April 3rd, 33 AD is the only possible date for Jesus' crucifixion. Please feel free to verify my findings.

Jesus was born in two different periods, according to two of the three synoptic gospels. In Matthew, Jesus was born under the reign of Herod. In Luke, Jesus was born under the rule of Quirinius after the banishment of Herod's successor, Archelaus. So, you are looking at a time period between 4 BC and 6 AD.

Upvote 0

Chris Thomas Shepherd

Jul 24, 2022
Pacific Northwest
✟19,274.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus was born in two different periods, according to two of the three synoptic gospels. In Matthew, Jesus was born under the reign of Herod. In Luke, Jesus was born under the rule of Quirinius after the banishment of Herod's successor, Archelaus. So, you are looking at a time period between 4 BC and 6 AD.
I appreciate your proposal, there are many ways to address the birth of Jesus. My methodology led me to Dec 4, 7 BC.
Thanks

• Useful
Reactions: Jonaitis
Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
upload_2021-5-10_10-34-8.png

Jesus was about 30 years old at his baptism (Luke 3:23) and his ministry lasted three years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
="Chris Thomas Shepherd, post: 76826908, member: 444996" final time happened on the 4th of December.

I think the best clue to figure out when Christ was born is to chart Zacharias course of Abiah and John the Baptist's birth. We know Elizabeth conceived after he finished his course (June going by their calander) and she was 6 months pregnant when Mary conceived -December.

Many doing that count Christ as being born in the autumn/September.

Upvote 0