✟5,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
THE “SONG OF MOSES" FORETOLD THE END

SONG OF MOSES SUNG WITH THE POURING OUT OF THE SEVEN BOWLS OF WRATH: “Those who overcame the beast…[were] standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God. They sang The Song of Moses, the servant of God, and the Song of the Lamb…” Rev. 15:1-3

I. WICKEDNESS IN ISRAEL

1. MOSES: “I know that after my death ye will utterly transgress, and turn aside out of the way which I have commanded you; and …you will do evil before the Lord, to provoke him to anger by the works of your hands.” Deut 31:29 LXX
2. MOSES: “They are a very perverse generation, children in whom is no faithfulness.” Dt 32:20
3. MOSES: “Their vine is of the vine of Sodom, of the fields of Gomorrah…” Dt. 32:32
4. MOSES: “Their wine is the poison of serpents, the cruel venom of asps.” Dt 32:33
5. MOSES: They moved him [Yahweh] to jealousy with strange [gods]. They provoked him to anger with abominations.” Dt 32:16
6. MOSES: “They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God. They have provoked me to anger with their vanities.” Dt 32:21
7. MOSES: “They sacrificed to demons, [which were] no God, to gods that they didn't know, to new [gods]…” Dt 32:17
8. JESUS: “You are of your father, the devil… He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him… for he is a liar, and its father.” Jn 8:44
9. JESUS: “You offspring of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.” Mt. 12:34
10. JESUS: You serpents, you offspring of vipers, how will you escape the judgment of Gehenna [national judgment]?” Mt. 23:33 11. JESUS: “An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign…” Mt. 16:4
12. JESUS: “Whoever will be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man also will be ashamed of him, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.” Mk 8:38
13. JESUS: “Faithless and perverse generation! How long will I be with you?” Mt. 17:17
14. JESUS: “Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.” Mt. 23:28
15. JESUS: “You clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and unrighteousness.” Mt. 23:25
16. JESUS: “The blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world… required of this generation.” Lk. 11:50
17. JESUS: “I send to you prophets, wise men, and scribes. Some of them you will kill and crucify; and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city…” Mt. 23:34
18. JESUS: “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets, and stones those who are sent to her! How often I would have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you would not!” Mt. 23;37
19. JESUS: “You are children of those who killed the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers.” Mt. 23:31
20. New Testament: Disciples blamed first century Jews for Jesus’s death: Acts 2:23, 2:36, 3:15, 4:10, 5:30, 7:52

II. SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE IN ISRAEL

1. MOSES: “For they are a nation void of counsel. There is no understanding in them." Dt 32:28
2. MOSES: “Oh that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!” Dt. 32:29
3. MOSES: “Of the Rock who became your father, you are unmindful, and have forgotten God who gave you birth.” Dt. 32:18
4. MOSES: “Do you thus requite [repay] Yahweh, foolish people and unwise? Isn't he your father who has bought you? He has made you, and established you.” Dt 32:6
5. JESUS: “When a south wind blows, you say, 'There will be a scorching heat,' and it happens. You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky, but how is it that you don't interpret this time?” Lk 12:55
6. JESUS: “Woe to you lawyers! For you took away the key of knowledge. You didn't enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in, you hindered.” Lk 11:52
7. JESUS: “Woe to you, you blind guides, who say, 'Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obligated.' You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifies the gold?” Mt. 23:16-17
8. JESUS: “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint, dill, and cumin, and have left undone the weightier matters of the law: justice, mercy, and faith.” Mt. 23:23
9. JESUS: “Fill up then the measure of your ancestors!” Mt. 23:32
10. JESUS: (about) “A division arose again among the Jews… Many of them said, ‘He has a demon, and is insane…’” Jn 10:19-21

III. JUSTICE, VENGEANCE FOR FAITHLESS

1. MOSES: “Evil will happen to you in the latter days; because you will do that which is evil in the sight of Yahweh, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.” Dt 31:29
2. MOSES: He said, "I will hide my face from them. I will see what their end shall be.” Dt 32:20
3. MOSES: “A fire is kindled in my anger, burns to the lowest Sheol, devours the earth with its increase, and sets the foundations of the mountains on fire.” Dt 32: 22
4. MOSES: "[They shall be] wasted with hunger, and devoured with burning heat and bitter destruction. I will send the teeth of animals on them, With the poison of crawling things of the dust.” Dt 32: 24
5. MOSES: “Outside the sword shall bereave, and in the rooms, terror; on both young man and virgin, The nursing infant with the grayhaired man.” Dt 32: 25
6. MOSES: “I said, I would scatter them afar. I would make the memory of them to cease from among men.” Dt 32: 26
7. MOSES: “Vengeance is mine, and recompense, at the time when their foot slides; for the day of their calamity is at hand. The things that are to come on them shall make haste.” Dt 32:35
8. MOSES: “If I whet my glittering sword, My hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to my adversaries, and will recompense those who hate me.” Dt 32:41
9. MOSES: “I will make my arrows drunk with blood. My sword shall devour flesh with the blood of the slain and the captives, from the head of the leaders of the enemy.” Dt 32:42
10. MOSES: “He will render vengeance to his adversaries.” Dt 32:43
11. JESUS: “I came to throw fire on the earth. I wish it were already kindled.” Luke 12:49
12. JESUS: “These are days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.” Luke 21:22
13. JESUS: “Behold, your house is left to you desolate.” Mt. 23: 38
14. JESUS: “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is at hand…” Lk 21:20-22
15. JESUS: “Daughters of Jerusalem, don't weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For behold, the days are coming in which they will say, 'Blessed are the barren, the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never nursed.' 30Then they will begin to tell the mountains, 'Fall on us!' and tell the hills, 'Cover us.'” Lk 23:28
16. JESUS’ PARABLE: “Then he will say also to those on the left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels.” Mt. 25:41
17. JESUS’ PARABLE: The tenets killed the vineyard’s owner’s son. The owner will “destroy those miserable men.” Mt. 21:41
18. JESUS’ PARABLE: The invitees to the King’s banquet, killed the king’s servants so he “sent his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned their city.” Mt. 22:7

IV. VINDICATION FOR THE FAITHFUL (Justice for the wicked was vindication for the faithful.)

1. MOSES: “Rejoice, you nations, [with] his people, for he will avenge the blood of his servants. And will make expiation [atonement] for his land, for his people.” Dt 32:43
2. JESUS: “Won't God avenge his chosen ones… I tell you that he will avenge them quickly." Lk 18:7-8
3. JESUS: “The love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end, the same will be saved.” Mt. 24:11-13
4. JESUS’ PARABLE: “Then the King will tell those on his right hand, 'Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.” Mt 25:34

V. GENTILE INCLUSION WAS ENTWINED WITH ISRAEL’S SALVATION

1. MOSES: “I will move them to jealousy with those who are not a people. I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.” Dt 32:21
2. MOSES: “Rejoice, you nations, [with] his people…”. Dt. 32:43
3. JESUS: “They will come from the east, west, north, and south, and will sit down in the Kingdom of God. Behold, there are some who are last who will be first, and there are some who are first who will be last.” Lk. 13:29-30
4. JESUS’ PARABLE: “The tenets killed the vineyard owner’s son, so He will “lease out the vineyard to other farmers, who will give him the fruit in its season.” Mt. 21:41
5. JESUS’ PARABLE: Invited guests refuse to attend a man’s great dinner. “Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in the poor, maimed, blind, and lame.' "The servant said, 'Lord, it is done as you commanded, and there is still room.' "The lord said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.’” Lk 14: 21-23
6. PAUL: “But I ask, didn't Israel know? First Moses says, ‘I will provoke you to jealousy with that which is no nation, with a nation void of understanding I will make you angry.’” Romans 10:19
7. PAUL: “I ask then, did they stumble that they might fall? May it never be! But by their fall, salvation has come to the Gentiles, to provoke them to jealousy.” Romans 11:11
8. PAUL: “…when the Jews saw the multitudes, [presumably including gentiles] they were filled with jealousy… Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly, and said, "It was necessary that God's word should be spoken to you first. Since indeed you thrust it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.” Acts 13:44-46
9. PAUL: “Now if their fall is the riches of the world, and their loss the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?” Ro 11:12
10. PAUL: “The Gentiles are fellow heirs, and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of his promise in Christ Jesus through the Good News, of which I was made a servant, according to the gift of that grace of God …to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ.” Eph 3:1-8
11. PAUL: “Now it has been revealed to his saints, to whom God was pleased to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Col. 1:26-27
12. GENTILE INCLUSION IN ACTS: 9:15; 11:1, 18; 13:46-47; 14:27; 15:14,17; 18:6; 22:21; 26:17,20,23; 28:28.

Notes: Two Songs of Moses: Ex 15 contains the triumphant crossing of the Red Sea. Dt. 32 is the tragic end of Old Covenant Israel.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
THE SONG OF MOSES:

Deuteronomy 32:1-43 Give ear, you heavens and earth to what I say - the words that I speak. Let my teaching fall like fine rain onto growing plants.
When I proclaim the Creator – the Lord whose ways are just and righteous, you will respond: “Great is our God “

But you are a perverted and crooked generation. Is this how you repay the Lord? You stupid people, He is the one who made you. Remember the old days, your fathers will tell of God’s favour to them.

When the Most High gave each nation it’s heritage and laid the boundaries for each peoples, the Lord took as His share, Israel, His own people. He found them in a desert land, protected and trained them, watched over and led them to a fertile Land. They grew fat and healthy, but then forsook the Lord: their Maker.

The Lord hid His face from them, saying; Let Me see what their end will be, for they are not to be trusted. In My anger, I shall heap disasters upon them. I had resolved to totally destroy them, but I thought that their enemies would take the credit, saying; it was us that defeated Israel.

Israel are a people that lack understanding – if only they realized what their end is to be! They are only defeated because I have handed them over, their enemies are just fools without a Rock like Israel. I, the Lord, have sealed up in My storehouses a reserve of punishment and vengeance for the moment when the foot of your enemies slips, for the Day of their doom is fast approaching.

The Lord will judge His people and have compassion on His servants when He sees that their strength is gone. He will ask; Where are your false gods now? Let them help you. See, now that I: I am the Lord your God, there is none other.

I swear; As I live forever, when I have sharpened My flashing sword and set My hand to judgement, then I shall punish My adversaries and wreak vengeance on My foes. My sword will devour flesh and spill the blood of the enemy princes.

Verse 22; For fire is set ablaze in My anger, it burns to the depths of hell, it devours the earth and its harvest and its flames reach the roots of the mountains.

Rejoice you heavens, worship Him, for He will avenge the blood of His people. He will punish those who hate Him and will cleanse the Land belonging to His people.

Great is our God!
Reference, Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged

From this passage, we see, in verse 35, that the Lord is waiting for His enemies “foot to slip” – in other words, for them to make a mistaken move and then He will act against them. That move will be an attack onto Israel, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, and the Lord will respond with fire from His storehouse, the sun. Isaiah 30:26-30, Deuteronomy 32:22, Malachi 4:1 & 3
Verse 43- the NIV says; ....He will take vengeance on His enemies and make atonement for His Land and people.

A parallel passage is in Jeremiah 12:14 I shall uproot those evil neighbours who encroach on the Land which I allotted to My people, Israelites, as their holding.
Israelites: Now, every true Christian believer in God and Jesus. Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 9:6-8

Psalm 125:3 The rule of the wicked will not remain over the Land allotted to the righteous. Jeremiah 10:18, Hosea 4:3

The Lord hid His Face from them….. Ezekiel 39:25-29 When I bring My people into their heritage……..No longer shall I hide My face from them……Revelation 7:9 shows all of the faithful Christian peoples, from every tribe, race, nation and language, praising Jesus, as they live in all of the holy Land.

Upvote 0