USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
@Multifavs , I don't know how I missed it. It was right there in the lineup. I've had quite a busy week and it's been hard to keep my brain in order. I hope your day is fantastic! Happy birthday! ;):cheer:
Thank you! :satisfied:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
@MehGuy Happy Birthday late! I had it on my calendar but was not able to get in here till now. Very busy day and I hope that you are able to enjoy your day. Your life is a blessing.:idea1:

Thanks. I turned 32. For the first time in my life I'm starting to feel actually old now. Lol. I'm going to be in my 40s in no time. Less than 8 years to go. That's like traveling back to 2014.. which felt like yesterday. Lol.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks. I turned 32. For the first time in my life I'm starting to feel actually old now. Lol. I'm going to be in my 40s in no time. Less than 8 years to go. That's like traveling back to 2014.. which felt like yesterday. Lol.
I'm sorry but I laughed when you said that you are starting to actually feel old. But I get it! I did too when I turned 25 and when I turn 35. I didn't feel any of that much later until recently when I've had all kinds of changes happening so suddenly. But in retrospect when I talk to people that are 10 years older than me, I get some pretty good perspective. I keep thinking when I'm 60, I'm going to look back at 49 as a young chicken. So I'm trying to savor every moment.

If you think in the perspective of what being 10 years older than you are now, and what you will be thinking that you wished you had done than or what you might appreciate about when you were at that age. Does that make any sense? Just another perspective.;)

And depending on how you take care of yourself, you could even end up looking 10 to 15 years younger than other people your age. I think I looked older 9 years old than what I do now. Not just physically but even mentally the way that I carry myself.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I'm sorry but I laughed when you said that you are starting to actually feel old. But I get it! I did too when I turned 25 and when I turn 35. I didn't feel any of that much later until recently when I've had all kinds of changes happening so suddenly. But in retrospect when I talk to people that are 10 years older than me, I get some pretty good perspective. I keep thinking when I'm 60, I'm going to look back at 49 as a young chicken. So I'm trying to savor every moment.

If you think in the perspective of what being 10 years older than you are now, and what you will be thinking that you wished you had done than or what you might appreciate about when you were at that age. Does that make any sense? Just another perspective.;)

And depending on how you take care of yourself, you could even end up looking 10 to 15 years younger than other people your age. I think I looked older 9 years old than what I do now. Not just physically but even mentally the way that I carry myself.
I'm there and you are a young chikadee. :p

• Haha
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Happy birthday @RileyG !!!
wish-a-friend-happy-birthday.gif

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0