Visit site
✟1,358,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm still working and praying this one through. The bolded words or phrases in the passage of scripture are ones that I believe relate to the dream and its meaning. We will revisit that later.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009, 7:06 a.m. – I woke from this dream:

DREAM: I had relatives at my house from Ohio. Specifically I remember one female cousin (her father was German), yet I know there were others. Then, a girl and her boyfriend showed up at the house. She was a large girl with a full face. As soon as I saw her face, I knew that I knew her from somewhere. So, we began trying to figure out how we knew each other previously.

After a couple of questions, I learned that she was from Ohio and from a town that was adjacent to my home town (Akron). So, from that, we talked about where we might have met before. I asked her if she had gone to Brown Street Church (C&MA). She said, “No.” Then, I asked her if she had gone to “The Chapel” (used to be called “The Chapel on Fir Hill” - The Chapel). She said, “No.”

Then, my cell phone rang, so I went to find it. It had a message on it that was in the form of a cartoon movie, so I sat down to watch it with my oldest son (whose 35th birthday is today, btw). Then, I remembered that I had left two tea bags upstairs and both of them were wet. I think I sat them down to answer the phone. One of the tea bags I used to make a cup of tea, but I saved the other one for later. Since it was wet, it was starting to leak tea on to the table or desk, so I put a plate under it.

I came back downstairs. The girl that was there with her boyfriend told me that her boyfriend thought I was beautiful. I think she was jealous. So, I told her to tell him that I’ll be 60 in a couple of months, and maybe then he won’t find me nearly so attractive.

She then opened up to me and told me about her struggles with sin. She said that she was going to all night parties and such. I told her that I identified with her somewhat, because I once, too, led a sinful lifestyle.

I know that I hoped that when she went back to Ohio that she and her boyfriend would begin attending church, yet I could not vouch for the spiritual condition of either of those churches I mentioned, so I wasn’t sure if that would be good or bad. END

I woke to this song: Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken / Henry F. Lyte / Mozart/ Arr. Hubert P. Main

Jesus, I my cross have taken,
All to leave and follow Thee;
Destitute, despised, forsaken,
Thou, from hence, my all shalt be.
Perish every fond ambition,
All I've sought, and hoped, and known;
Yet how rich is my condition,
God and Christ are still my own!

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Ezekiel 20:

Rebellious Israel
1 In the seventh year, in the fifth month on the tenth day, some of the elders of Israel came to inquire of the LORD, and they sat down in front of me.
2 Then the word of the LORD came to me: 3 "Son of man, speak to the elders of Israel and say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Have you come to inquire of me? As surely as I live, I will not let you inquire of me, declares the Sovereign LORD.'

4 "Will you judge them? Will you judge them, son of man? Then confront them with the detestable practices of their fathers 5 and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day I chose Israel, I swore with uplifted hand to the descendants of the house of Jacob and revealed myself to them in Egypt. With uplifted hand I said to them, "I am the LORD your God." 6 On that day I swore to them that I would bring them out of Egypt into a land I had searched out for them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most beautiful of all lands. 7 And I said to them, "Each of you, get rid of the vile images you have set your eyes on, and do not defile yourselves with the idols of Egypt. I am the LORD your God."

8 " 'But they rebelled against me and would not listen to me; they did not get rid of the vile images they had set their eyes on, nor did they forsake the idols of Egypt. So I said I would pour out my wrath on them and spend my anger against them in Egypt. 9 But for the sake of my name I did what would keep it from being profaned in the eyes of the nations they lived among and in whose sight I had revealed myself to the Israelites by bringing them out of Egypt. 10 Therefore I led them out of Egypt and brought them into the desert. 11 I gave them my decrees and made known to them my laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. 12 Also I gave them my Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the LORD made them holy.

13 " 'Yet the people of Israel rebelled against me in the desert. They did not follow my decrees but rejected my laws—although the man who obeys them will live by them—and they utterly desecrated my Sabbaths. So I said I would pour out my wrath on them and destroy them in the desert. 14 But for the sake of my name I did what would keep it from being profaned in the eyes of the nations in whose sight I had brought them out. 15 Also with uplifted hand I swore to them in the desert that I would not bring them into the land I had given them—a land flowing with milk and honey, most beautiful of all lands- 16 because they rejected my laws and did not follow my decrees and desecrated my Sabbaths. For their hearts were devoted to their idols. 17 Yet I looked on them with pity and did not destroy them or put an end to them in the desert. 18 I said to their children in the desert, "Do not follow the statutes of your fathers or keep their laws or defile yourselves with their idols. 19 I am the LORD your God; follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 20 Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."

21 " 'But the children rebelled against me: They did not follow my decrees, they were not careful to keep my laws—although the man who obeys them will live by them—and they desecrated my Sabbaths. So I said I would pour out my wrath on them and spend my anger against them in the desert. 22 But I withheld my hand, and for the sake of my name I did what would keep it from being profaned in the eyes of the nations in whose sight I had brought them out. 23 Also with uplifted hand I swore to them in the desert that I would disperse them among the nations and scatter them through the countries, 24 because they had not obeyed my laws but had rejected my decrees and desecrated my Sabbaths, and their eyes lusted after their fathers' idols. 25 I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; 26 I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn —that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD.'

27 "Therefore, son of man, speak to the people of Israel and say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In this also your fathers blasphemed me by forsaking me: 28 When I brought them into the land I had sworn to give them and they saw any high hill or any leafy tree, there they offered their sacrifices, made offerings that provoked me to anger, presented their fragrant incense and poured out their drink offerings. 29 Then I said to them: What is this high place you go to?'" (It is called Bamah to this day.)

My Understanding: I thought, what organization or country is turning 60 this year, so I Googled “60 year anniversary 2009” and the first one that came up is the anniversary of NATO. NATO is a military alliance of 28 countries (called ‘states’) - “The September 11 attacks caused NATO to invoke Article 5 of the NATO Charter for the first time in its history. The Article says that an attack on any member shall be considered to be an attack on all” - NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

So, I Googled current news articles for NATO and it brought up the G-20 summit that is going to meet in Pittsburgh, PA at the end of this month - Sep 22-25. Ohio and Pennsylvania are next door neighbors (like in the dream this girl was from an adjacent city in Ohio). Then, I thought about me being “beautiful” and I remembered the song “America the Beautiful” - America the Beautiful - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and that our state song from Ohio was “Beautiful Ohio” - Ohio's State Song - Beautiful Ohio - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio Historical Society.

Interestingly enough, this year also marked the 60th anniversary of the book “1984” – “It’s been 60 years since George Orwell wrote 1984, his forward-looking satire of a sad and dysfunctional society” – this is a story about “Big Brother” watching over us - Guns, Germs, And Big Brother: 60-Year Anniversary Of 1984. My husband had a dream a couple of days ago in which he said he felt like he was in the movie “1984.” And, I certainly am seeing many parallels between the situations in that book and the USA today.

As I thought about this, I went to the top of this page and I changed the title to “Big Brother is Watching.” Immediately I had this image of our oldest son (big brother) watching a cartoon movie that I received via a cell phone message.

I have a sense that the church on the hill in the dream is more of a reference to Capital Hill. I read an article in the news about the health-care reform and the number of democrats (23) who have said they will vote “no” to the massive healthcare overhaul touted by President Barack Obama. “At least 60 liberal Democrats have pledged to vote against a healthcare bill with no public option, which they view as watered-down reform” - Already, 23 Dems have said they will vote ?no? on healthcare reform - TheHill.com.

I’m still praying through the understanding of this. These are “my notes” so far. More to come…

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,358,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My Understanding, Cont'd: For our son’s (35th) birthday we bought him several gifts, one of which was Wii points. The Wii games are - List of Wii games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Our son has bowling, miniature golf, table tennis, etc.

Wikipedia: “Nintendo Points are redeemed through the Wii Shop Channel or Nintendo DSi Shop. With Nintendo Points Cards, there is a concealed panel on the back of the card which, when scratched, reveals a code. The code is then entered on to the Wii Shop Channel or Nintendo DSi Shop and the requisite number of Nintendo Points are added to the user's account. Points can also be purchased directly through the Wii Shop Channel or Nintendo DSi Shop using a credit card. These points may then be redeemed on downloadable games and other content in the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, but are not interchangeable between the two systems. In other words, when one redeems their points on one of the two consoles, they are locked to that same console and cannot be transferred to or used on the other.” Nintendo Points - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, as I thought about the “game” that we gave our son as a “gift” as being “Wii” and I was thinking about the birth of NATO as being post-WWII, I could not help but notice the similarity in usage of letters, i.e. “Wii” and “WWII.” The first “W” in WWII stands for “world” and the second stands for “war.” Could it be that Wii symbolically could be standing for “World II,” i.e. this New World Order? And, that I am giving it to “Big Brother” as a gift?

To the scriptures – V. 6 spoke of “the most beautiful of lands”. I know this, in context, is speaking of the physical nation of Israel and the Promised Land, and I do know that Israel is 60 years old because they became a nation again in 1948 post-WWII. Yet, I believe the Lord, in personal application, is applying this passage and this reference to a “beautiful land” to America the beautiful and that I am representing America as a nation. The reference to 60 years old is specific to me, as I will be 60 this December 31st. Yet, I do also believe the Lord was making reference both to NATO and to the book “1984” and that I, as America, am giving my oldest son, Obama and/or the US Government, this gift of a New World Order. And, I believe that is what our government has their sites (eyes) set upon and that this represents these “vile images” in v. 8.

It appears that “The Chapel” on the hill symbolizes “The Hill,” i.e. Capital Hill and that “Brown Street” represents something that I’m not sure about yet. That is my home church, and it no longer exists under that name but has moved locations and has changed its name, so it isn’t what it used to be. Perhaps this is a reference to the USA changing names and moving locations, i.e. changing from an independent nation to a “state” in the New World Order. “The Hill” is also related to vv. 27-29 where it speaks of “high places” which were places of worship on hills, usually containing altars for sacrifices to false gods, i.e. idols.

When I think of “tea” in relation to our government, I think of the “Boston Tea Party,” and how many opponents of the federal government’s recent decisions have prompted “tea party demonstrations” all over the USA. I’m not quite certain yet of the application of this other than I do know that the reference to “tea” in this dream is in correlation to the scriptures here that talk about any “leafy tree” or “fragrant incense” or the pouring out of “drink offerings” – all connected with the worship of false gods and idols. So, the Lord here is addressing idolatry in the USA and it is connected with America setting its sites on a New World Order, and God is going to judge America. Our only hope is in surrender of our wills to Almighty God.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,358,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This article may help explain the tea bags and me giving Big Brother this New World Order as a “gift” – Patriots to storm D.C. for massive tea party - Patriots to storm D.C. for massive tea party – The Lord has often shown me that the opposition to Obama and to the government is actually helping to bring about the New World Order, because the more chaos, the more demonstrations and the more controversy, etc. is just feeding right into their hands and is giving them what they need to declare martial order.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd say that pretty much nails it, Sue.

Look at what happened to the Congressman who said, "You lie" to Obama during his speech. He was forced to apologize even though he was dead right. Those who speak the truth are silenced while lie upon lie upon lie abounds. The louder those who speak the truth become as we spiral into this chaos, the faster martial law will come.

Through their abominable laws, they are enslaving us. Not only that, it will come down to WORSHIP. Already, we see the tide turning. Obama's call for people to pledge to be his servant, setting up Sept 11th as a National Day of Service, his arrogant notion that he is "God's partner in matters of life and death", dehumanizing those who disagree...it's all part of the plan.

I have been thinking lately that Sept 11/12 will be a turning point of some kind. We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,358,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd say that pretty much nails it, Sue.

Look at what happened to the Congressman who said, "You lie" to Obama during his speech. He was forced to apologize even though he was dead right. Those who speak the truth are silenced while lie upon lie upon lie abounds. The louder those who speak the truth become as we spiral into this chaos, the faster martial law will come.

Through their abominable laws, they are enslaving us. Not only that, it will come down to WORSHIP. Already, we see the tide turning. Obama's call for people to pledge to be his servant, setting up Sept 11th as a National Day of Service, his arrogant notion that he is "God's partner in matters of life and death", dehumanizing those who disagree...it's all part of the plan.

I have been thinking lately that Sept 11/12 will be a turning point of some kind. We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Thanks for sharing those thoughts. I agree. What you said about him making people pledge to be his servant reminded me of another writing I posted today - "I Can't Find My $5 Bill." It was about the decline of the US Economy and the value of the dollar bill, as well as it was about loss of freedom, in particular the freedom to not have to face "forced servitude." It isn't forced yet, that I know if, but I believe that is coming, too.

Upvote 0