Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Some people do not have birthdays you know. Some of us are born in the quantum time... thingy between the... days...
Believe it or not one of those that are between the days actually volunteered their birthday info. some years ago. But I will honor that person and respect their wishes if they don't want anyone to tell them happy birthday. So maybe when that month rolls around I will just wish a happy birthday to everyone in that month.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Believe it or not one of those that are between the days actually volunteered their birthday info. some years ago. But I will honor that person and respect their wishes if they don't want anyone to tell them happy birthday. So maybe when that month rolls around I will just wish a happy birthday to everyone in that month.

I'm not bothered by people wishing me a happy birthday, but there's a certain song on that occasion that has long irritated me...:sorry:

• Informative
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not bothered by people wishing me a happy birthday, but there's a certain song on that occasion that has long irritated me...:sorry:
I'd say I'm intrigued, but whatever the song is we will all promise that we will keep quiet and only wish you a blessed birthday, if you tell us when your birthday is. I think I actually know when it is from another thread. But I will respect your wishes if you don't want anyone to know.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'd say I'm intrigued, but whatever the song is we will all promise that we will keep quiet and only wish you a blessed birthday, if you tell us when your birthday is. I think I actually know when it is from another thread. But I will respect your wishes if you don't want anyone to know.

I simply meant the Happy Birthday To You song. It bothers me because I feel like it draws too much attention to the occasion.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I simply meant the Happy Birthday To You song. It bothers me because I feel like it draws too much attention to the occasion.
Ahh, gotcha. It is a blessing to live another year though. In Japan I don't think they have a song, usually they say congratulations.

Reactions: .Mikha'el.
Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Happy birthday, Mr @Saucy!!!! Hope you have a most fabulous day!!!!!
1709636315funny-cat-party-happy-birthday-gif.gif

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.