✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi PeaceJoyLove,

Remember that Israel is called the ekklesia of God - meaning called out. called out of the nations.
Then the Body of Christ is also called the ekklesia of God - meaning called out of Israel and the nations. We are a heavenly nation which is part of God`s over all kingdom rule through out the universe, earth and angelic realm.

regards, Marilyn.
Not sure what you are declaring...? I 'see' the sovereignty of God has existed before time and space (human perception)...eternal...was/is/is to come...as it be revealed internally to each in his own order.

Remember God's kingdom is eternal...being called out of the world...though in it, not of it. Spiritual truth. Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."

Are you saying there are two kingdoms or two parts to the kingdom? For scripture says of the heavenly kingdom "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Natural Israel must be reconciled to The Father the same as all of mankind...the same way... for the flesh profiteth nothing, the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Romans 3:22 And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not sure what you are declaring...? I 'see' the sovereignty of God has existed before time and space (human perception)...eternal...was/is/is to come...as it be revealed internally to each in his own order.

Remember God's kingdom is eternal...being called out of the world...though in it, not of it. Spiritual truth. Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."

Are you saying there are two kingdoms or two parts to the kingdom? For scripture says of the heavenly kingdom "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Natural Israel must be reconciled to The Father the same as all of mankind...the same way... for the flesh profiteth nothing, the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Romans 3:22 And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...
The prophets, especially the 8th century prophets, follow a clear pattern. Judgment frm Assyria in Israel and Babylon in Judea. This would be followed a generation later by restoration. At the end of the prophets there was the promise of a coming kingdom ruled by the Messiah who would destroy the Gentile kingdoms. The first century Jews were anticipating this kingdom which is what the Apostles were asking about on the Mount of Olives and just prior to the assension

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, Adam was mankind...and Christ is The Door (back) to reconciliation to the relationship the first Adam had with the Father...We become One with the Father again individually and collectively ONE. There is one spirit. Though the process within taking place duality exists until it is narrowed down to ONE, the Truth of the son we have always been revealed through Christ...the image of God. ONE
God being eternal is not confined to space and time. 2000 years or 4000 years is a moot point. God had a plan before the foundation of the world was laid...a purpose He purposed in Himself. Notice in Genesis before the fall, they were naked and not ashamed. It was not until after the fall that God made them coats of skin...
They were spiritual beings who knew God just as they were known of Him...

Genesis 3:9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Yow wrote: >>>I agree, Adam was mankind...and Christ is The Door (back) to reconciliation to the relationship the first Adam had with the Father...We become One with the Father again individually and collectively ONE. There is one spirit. <<<

In my post I referred to a multitude made by our God as is writte: " Let us make man in our image, after our likeness". This decision of God was taken after the fall of the population of Eden, beginning by the anointed Cherub created to protect Eden, which was reduced and transformed in a Devil and Satan, from whom was born Cain. Cain was not made in the image of God, but in the image of the Devil. Cain was of the Devil.

So,
so when I said in my post that the verse is not speaking of one man, but many man, multitudes of them, I was not including the sons of Devil, evidently. I was speaking exclusively about those which were made in the image and likeness of God, through JESUS Christ. Remember that the true Prophets of God had the Spirit of Christ, the false had the spirit of the Devil, by the way the people of Israel did kill the true prophets of God and left alive the falses. because they were followers or sons of the Devil, as said JESUS in John 8:44.

So,
what I tried to show in my post before, is that the multitudes made in the image of God are those which are showed in Revelation 7:9-17, the heir of the kingdom of God. These were made in the image of God, not the MANKIND, the sons of Devil never were made in the image of God, these are the tares, and they will be cast into the lake of fire to be burned with everlasting fire. The everlasting Spirit of God is a devouring fire.

1John 3:7-8
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yow wrote: >>>I agree, Adam was mankind...and Christ is The Door (back) to reconciliation to the relationship the first Adam had with the Father...We become One with the Father again individually and collectively ONE. There is one spirit. <<<

In my post I referred to a multitude made by our God as is writte: " Let us make man in our image, after our likeness". This decision of God was taken after the fall of the population of Eden, beginning by the anointed Cherub created to protect Eden, which was reduced and transformed in a Devil and Satan, from whom was born Cain. Cain was not made in the image of God, but in the image of the Devil. Cain was of the Devil.

So,
so when I said in my post that the verse is not speaking of one man, but many man, multitudes of them, I was not including the sons of Devil, evidently. I was speaking exclusively about those which were made in the image and likeness of God, through JESUS Christ. Remember that the true Prophets of God had the Spirit of Christ, the false had the spirit of the Devil, by the way the people of Israel did kill the true prophets of God and left alive the falses. because they were followers or sons of the Devil, as said JESUS in John 8:44.

So,
what I tried to show in my post before, is that the multitudes made in the image of God are those which are showed in Revelation 7:9-17, the heir of the kingdom of God. These were made in the image of God, not the MANKIND, the sons of Devil never were made in the image of God, these are the tares, and they will be cast into the lake of fire to be burned with everlasting fire. The everlasting Spirit of God is a devouring fire.

1John 3:7-8
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
So, are you saying that you think salvation is not available to all who call upon the name of the LORD?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would be a contradiction if Jesus setup a physical kingdom on earth.

The whole earth is the Lord`s as Ps. 24 tells us. What is being referred to is the RULE of Christ. yes we both agree he rules in our hearts and that we will go to heaven to be with Him there. However His rule will come over those who will be on the earth.

God didn`t do an oops when He created the earth. The new earth will be populated by people, as Rev. 21: 24 tells us.

Different parts of God`s overall great kingdom which includes the third heaven, the universe and the earth.

When Jesus was talking to the people of Israel when He was on earth he said that the kingdom (rule) had come because He was the king. They could have received His rulership then but most did not believe.

It is all about the RULERSHIP of Christ in EVERY REALM. For remember God owns everything.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So according to you, God wanted to rule from Israel all along and he had failed the 1st time, because he was unable to convince the Jews, so the 2nd time around he will have better luck, is that right?

God is omniscient - all knowing and He knew that Israel would rebel, but He just put them on hold while He brought in the Body of Christ. Then when that purpose, (the Body of Christ) is complete, mature, come to the unity of faith, then they will be taken to their eternal setting in the third heaven. Then the earthly purpose through Israel will continue.

Remember God made all the realms and each will have different groups to rule under Christ.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Living Waters would be given, after the Kingly High Priest was glorified.

This fulfilled the prophesy of "Anointing the Most Holly" mentioned in....

Daniel 9:24.

The glorified Anointed/Christ was given power in Heaven and on earth and along with this decree, Daniel 2:44 was fulfilled when he recieved the Kingdom from God the Father.

What purpose and function does an anointed King have without an established Kingdom that he reigns from?

It would be a joke if a King is anointed as the Messiah/Christ, only to have to wait 2000 years before he can reign, due to the people who he would be King over reject him to this very day.

What a cruel joke indeed?

It would imply God resorted to plan B because plan A failed. Notwithstanding the excuses that you would make!

Oh please, It was always about the Kingdom he established the 1st time. His Church is the portal, the very Minorah of God that calls many to the commonwealth of Heavenly Israel.

The anointed King is with his Church Kingdom on earth.

Jesus said.....

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades not will prevail against it.

Mark my words, Israel and any other earthly nation for that matter will cease to exist and the Church Kingdom of Jesus will continue even forever, after it migrates from this temporal realm to the eternal realm in Christ's Father's house. This would culminate at the consecration of the Bride at Christ's second coming, where the earthly kingdoms are no more and death is no more.

Hi The Times,

Jesus is at the right hand of the Father and as yet has not been coronated.

`The Lord (God the Father) said to my Lord (Jesus), "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool." (Ps. 110: 1)

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
God didn`t do an oops when He created the earth. The new earth will be populated by people, as Rev. 21: 24 tells us.

It does not say that the new earth will be populated by human beings, who are made of the dirt body of the ground, that is of Adam.

Scripture states in regards to.....

The Judgment of the Dead

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. (Revelation 20:11-12)

At the resurrection of the dead, when Jesus comes back to raise the dead, the old earth and the old heaven will be no more. It does not say that they get renovated or renewed, but rather entirely replaced with something else which according to Paul would suite the glorified resurrection bodies.

The Resurrection of the Dead

42So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven.49And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

50I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Kingdom of God cannot be associated with the old earth and the old heaven, for flesh and blood cannot enter therein.

This is the primary reason why Paul states....

35But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.

Different parts of God`s overall great kingdom which includes the third heaven, the universe and the earth.

There is no continuation of the old heaven and the old earth after Christ's coming.

1Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

When Jesus comes back, the consummation of the bride occurs and there can not exist death anymore, for the last enemy death will be defeated at his return. This is when Jesus raises his bride and dwells with her. You cannot have a continuation of the old earth and death and decay that accompanies it. This means that it is a total replacement of the earth we know, be it the very realm, that we call reality.

When Jesus was talking to the people of Israel when He was on earth he said that the kingdom (rule) had come because He was the king. They could have received His rulership then but most did not believe.

The Kingdom of God was never dependent on Israel as a nation excepting him. The Kingdom is a place that Jesus prepared solely for his bride, that he promised to raise up, at her consummation.

It is all about the RULERSHIP of Christ in EVERY REALM. For remember God owns everything.

No, not in every realm. The realm that will be destroyed cannot be Christ's Rulership, for it is given to the Prince of this world aka Satan. Jesus rulership is from his Father's house, that is a realm that sees no destruction, decay or violance.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, Adam was mankind...and Christ is The Door (back) to reconciliation to the relationship the first Adam had with the Father...We become One with the Father again individually and collectively ONE. There is one spirit. Though the process within taking place duality exists until it is narrowed down to ONE, the Truth of the son we have always been revealed through Christ...the image of God. ONE
God being eternal is not confined to space and time. 2000 years or 4000 years is a moot point. God had a plan before the foundation of the world was laid...a purpose He purposed in Himself. Notice in Genesis before the fall, they were naked and not ashamed. It was not until after the fall that God made them coats of skin...
They were spiritual beings who knew God just as they were known of Him...
Genesis 3:9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

You wrote: >>>God being eternal is not confined to space and time.<<<

Yes, but the created man by Him is confined to space and time, reason by which He himself was made flesh to relate to man so that they can understand Him in the things He want to reveal. We can see in the Dispensation of the Old Testament how God did speak throught His angels, as we can understand in Exo.23: 21 and Joshua 5: 13-15 (Note itself different place, different time, but the same angel, in truth an Archangel, for the name of the Lord was in the Archangel. In the mount Sina the angel said to Moses: Acts:7:30-33:- And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush, Saying, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold. Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground. The same happened with Joshau in Jericho)

And God, in to speak face to face with man, as we can see in the New Testament, He was made flesh, and dwelt among men, dwelt among us.

You wrote: >>> 2000 years or 4000 years is a moot point. <<<

The Genealogy of God's seed is the source and records of the times in the Scriptures, as we can see in Luke 3:23-38, Genesis 5, among others.

Moreover, Rev. 20:6 says - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him A THOUSAND YEARS. This is the Millennium of Christ, the Great Sabbath, the Day of the Lord. BTW, this explains why our JESUS is Lord also of the sabbath, as He said. (Mark 2:28).

1 Thes. 5:1-4
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For
yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hi The Times,

Jesus is at the right hand of the Father and as yet has not been coronated.

`The Lord (God the Father) said to my Lord (Jesus), "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool." (Ps. 110: 1)

regards, Marilyn.

This is Psalms that Paul expands upon as follows....

23But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all. (1 Corinthians 15:23-28)

The above is all within the context of the resurrection of the dead, at his second coming. A King cannot be declared as a King unless he is coronated or anointed as the Messiah/Christ.

Paul links Christ's coming to the resurrection of the dead. When Jesus comes back he will handover the already established Kingdom to the Father. When he comes back he would have already destroyed all dominion, authority and power as the King who has in the past tense reigned, from when he first came and was glorified/coronated/anointed, all the way until his second coming at the resurrection of the dead.

Paul links this up to the Psalms verse you had quoted by declaring Jesus already reigning until he puts his enemies under his feet. When he comes back he would have already done this for the last 2000 years and counting and so the last enemy left, to be defeated is death, when he initiates the long awaited resurrection of the dead. At this point, he then has fulfilled all prophesy and all decrees of the Father, through his atoning cross and therefore becomes subject to the Father.

All this happens at his second coming, coinciding with the resurrection of the dead, when the books will be opened.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
God is omniscient - all knowing and He knew that Israel would rebel, but He just put them on hold while He brought in the Body of Christ. Then when that purpose, (the Body of Christ) is complete, mature, come to the unity of faith, then they will be taken to their eternal setting in the third heaven. Then the earthly purpose through Israel will continue.

Remember God made all the realms and each will have different groups to rule under Christ.

Marilyn.

There is no earthly purpose on earth after Jesus returns, for he would have raised his bride at the resurrection of the dead, destroyed all dominion, authority and power, defeated death, most importantly hands back the Kingdom back to the Father, to then be made subject to the Father.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You wrote: >>>God being eternal is not confined to space and time.<<<

Yes, but the created man by Him is confined to space and time, reason by which He himself was made flesh to relate to man so that they can understand Him in the things He want to reveal. We can see in the Dispensation of the Old Testament how God did speak throught His angels, as we can understand in Exo.23: 21 and Joshua 5: 13-15 (Note itself different place, different time, but the same angel, in truth an Archangel, for the name of the Lord was in the Archangel. In the mount Sina the angel said to Moses: Acts:7:30-33:- And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush, Saying, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold. Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground. The same happened with Joshau in Jericho)

And God, in to speak face to face with man, as we can see in the New Testament, He was made flesh, and dwelt among men, dwelt among us.

You wrote: >>> 2000 years or 4000 years is a moot point. <<<

The Genealogy of God's seed is the source and records of the times in the Scriptures, as we can see in Luke 3:23-38, Genesis 5, among others.

Moreover, Rev. 20:6 says - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him A THOUSAND YEARS. This is the Millennium of Christ, the Great Sabbath, the Day of the Lord. BTW, this explains why our JESUS is Lord also of the sabbath, as He said. (Mark 2:28).

1 Thes. 5:1-4
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For
yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
I've had my day of the Lord and passed from darkness into His marvelous light...entered in through the gate/The Door/ His rest/reclined at His table being served hidden manna/the City...taking no thought. The sun, moon and stars do not give their light as His glory fills the temple...the light of the New Jerusalem is the light of the eye that is single. Eternal truth lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning...never an over here or over there, but within us.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
he rules in our hearts and that we will go to heaven to be with Him there

The kingdom is within, not an over here or over there by observation. Why perceive that you will go to be with Him somewhere else, some far off place in time when God is not confined to time and space as human's perceive? He lives within us...the kingdom is within us...when we are single of eye, we 'see' perceive from that place...that Adam was kicked out of...suddenly finding his eyesight changed, naked (of God's glory clothing him) and ashamed and God asking the question, "Where art thou?"

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn wrote: >>>The Lord does judge the last Gentile World Ruler as His world says, and then He brings in His rulership as we all well know. And the final Gentile World Rulership is described as `beastly.`<<<

There will be TWO satanic World Rulers. Rev.13:1-10 reveals who is the first who will rule the Antichrist's Empire. V.1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Let us interpret it, remembering that Scripture explains Scripture:

1 – This Beast rises up out of the sea. (O, by allegory, then he rises up out of the waters.)

1a- Waters? In Rev. 17:15, the angel of the Lord reveals unto us saying: “The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues”.
(As we know, the harlot is a false church, btw a satanic church, and the harlot is a Gentile church).(Rev.17:1-7)

2 – The first satanic World Ruler of this time of Apocalypse, is showed as having seven heads and ten horns,... Rev. 17:9 reveals: “here is the mind which hath wisdom”.

2a. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman (the harlot) sitteth.(How to interpret this figuratively? We have two interpretations: 1-seven mountains and 2 -seven kings.

2ab - The seven mountains may be the seven regions of the earth in which the harlot sits (3 Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania),

2ac - or the seven mountains of the Vatican City where the harlot sits. Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino): Caelian Hill (Cælius, Celio) ;
Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio) ; Esquiline ;Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino);
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino); Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale) ; Viminal Hill (source:Weakpedia)

2b - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (How can we understand this mystery? As we know, each elected Pope chooses a nickname, they change their main name as do the prostitutes.)

2ba – Seven kings is a lineage of Popes, since was implanted this devilish system in the earth. . Five are fallen. Why? Because they are dead since ancient times. One exists (the sixth) and the seventh is not yet come. (I must say that the sixth already did die recently. Rest to be elected the seventh and last of this lineage of Popes)

The verse 5 reveals that this Gentile and satanic World Ruler will reign 42 months. (Yes, this first Beast will rule the satanic religious world Empire in the first period of 42 months, or 1.260 DAYS, or 3 years and half, AS IS REVEALED in the verse 5: and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. But one of his heads (South America) will be wounded to death, but his deadly wound will be healed: and all the world wondered after this Beast. 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Again. There will be TWO satanic World Rulers (two satanic Beasts) in the days ahead.

Rev.13:1-10 reveals who is the first to rule the satanic religious Empire of Antichrist. Rev. 13:11-18 reveals who is the second Beast which will rule the satanic religious world Empire of Antichrist (the feet of th
e Statue in part of iron and in part of clay.

V 11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth (earth is Israel, the dry land that appeared as it is written in Gen.1:9); and he had two horns like a lamb (he will manifest as a messiah of the Jews. JESUS spoke of the false messiah(John 5:43) and the Apostle Paul also spoke of him in 2The.2:1-12, and he (the false lamb) spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast (the Pope) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound (South America) was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

These two satanic BEASTS, one a Gentile BEAST and another a Jewish BEAST, they both will establish a religious universal Empire, the fifth and last Empire of the earth, figured in the feet and ten toes of the Great Statue (symbol of the ten tribes of Israel).

THIS FIFTH AND LAST EMPIRE WILL BE AN EPHEMERAL KINGDOM, a KINGDOM OF 7 YEARS ONLY.
IT WILL NOT BE A BELLIGERENT KINGDOM, BUT A RELIGIOUS AND SATANIC EMPIRE ruled by a Gentile Beast and a Jewish Beast. Catholicism and Judaism. THE SATANIC FALSE MESSIAH OF THE JEWS WILL ESTABLISH HIS THRONE IN JERUSALEM WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE ESOTERIC OR SPIRITUALIST JUDAISM AND ALSO WITH ALL NATION OF ISRAEL. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

THE FALSE MESSIAH OF THE JEWS (THE CLAY OF THE FEET OF STATUE) WILL MAKE A DEAL WITH THE BEAST OF ROME, THAT IS THE POPE, TO ESTABLISH THE RELIGIOUS UNIVERSAL EMPIRE in the days ahead.Be prepared.

EACH ONE WILL RULE THE EMPIRE FOR THREE YEARS AND HALF OR 42 MONTHS. THERE WILL BE PERSECUTIONS AGAINST THE TRUE BELIEVERS. (this was written in capital letter to emphasize the matter).

Rev. 2:26-29
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, are you saying that you think salvation is not available to all who call upon the name of the LORD?
So, what I tried to show in my post before, is that the multitudes made in the image of God are those which are showed in Revelation 7:9-17, the heir of the kingdom of God. These were made in the image of God, not the generic MANKIND, the sons of Devil never were made in the image of God, these are the tares, and they will be cast into the lake of fire to be burned with everlasting fire. The everlasting Spirit of God is a devouring fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The whole earth is the Lord`s as Ps. 24 tells us. What is being referred to is the RULE of Christ. yes we both agree he rules in our hearts and that we will go to heaven to be with Him there. However His rule will come over those who will be on the earth.

Marilyn.

Rev. 5: 9-14
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. (Yes, JESUS is the KING of the kings and LORD of the lords)

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders:
and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive Power, and Riches, and Wisdom, and Strength, and Honour, and Glory, and Blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and Honour, and Glory, and Power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne,
(the Judgment Seat of Christ) and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said,
Amen. And the four and twenty elders (the twenty four authors of the Holy Scriptures) fell down and worshipped Him that liveth for ever and ever.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The kingdom is within, not an over here or over there by observation. Why perceive that you will go to be with Him somewhere else, some far off place in time when God is not confined to time and space as human's perceive? He lives within us...the kingdom is within us...when we are single of eye, we 'see' perceive from that place...that Adam was kicked out of...suddenly finding his eyesight changed, naked (of God's glory clothing him) and ashamed and God asking the question, "Where art thou?"

You wrote: >>>The kingdom is within, not an over here or over there by observation.<<<

But now, in this last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, and Day of the Lord, the kingdom will be by observation, and the nations will be ANGRY.

Rev. 11:15&18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms
OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were ANGRY, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Rev. 2:26-29
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev. 5: 10&9&11
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Rev. 20: 1-6

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi PeaceJoyLove,

First let me establish that everything, every realm was made by God, He never gave it away & it is for Him. I think we can agree with that.

`For by Him all thing were created, that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and FOR HIM.` (Col. 1: 16)

kingdom - Gk. word - `basileia,` meaning royalty , rule.

Now I am going to use the word RULE so that our conversation can be clearer.

When Jesus is talking to the people of Israel he is telling them concerning God`s rule to come over them, (instead of the Romans). However they rejected Him. Yet, God will still accomplish what He desires concerning His rulership through Israel.

Then when Jesus told Pilate that His rule was not from this world, we know that He is the king of heaven as God`s word tell us. His rulership is of the Godhead, it is not an earthly - democratic, or a dictatorship, etc of fallen man, but it originates from the Godhead, in heaven.

Then to the Body of Christ we know His rulership is in our hearts at the moment and one day soon when the Body of Christ has come to full maturity, then we will be taken to the third heaven where we will rule & reign with Christ.

There is rebellion throughout the universe and the earth and step by step the Lord Jesus Christ will bring an end to every rule and authority.

`Then comes the end, when He delivers the RULE to God the Father, when He has put an end to all RULE AND AUTHORITY AND POWER.` (1 Cor. 15: 24)

Hope that is clearer. Marilyn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It does not say that the new earth will be populated by human beings, who are made of the dirt body of the ground, that is of Adam.

Scripture states in regards to.....

The Judgment of the Dead

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. (Revelation 20:11-12)

At the resurrection of the dead, when Jesus comes back to raise the dead, the old earth and the old heaven will be no more. It does not say that they get renovated or renewed, but rather entirely replaced with something else which according to Paul would suite the glorified resurrection bodies.

The Resurrection of the Dead

42So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven.49And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

50I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Kingdom of God cannot be associated with the old earth and the old heaven, for flesh and blood cannot enter therein.

This is the primary reason why Paul states....

35But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.

There is no continuation of the old heaven and the old earth after Christ's coming.

1Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Hi The Times,

I fully agree, and I never said anything different.

regards, Marilyn.

• Friendly
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, not in every realm. The realm that will be destroyed cannot be Christ's Rulership, for it is given to the Prince of this world aka Satan. Jesus rulership is from his Father's house, that is a realm that sees no destruction, decay or violance.

Hi The Times,

Yes I meant the new earth and the new heavens are the `realms` that Christ will rule over. I think we can agree with that. Hope that is clearer. I was pleased to see you say - `Jesus` rulership is from His Father`s house.` I so agree.

regards, Marilyn.

• Friendly
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0