When does the Great Tribulation/Revelation Beast BEGIN?

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because JESUS said the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven"
consists of both saved "wheat" sown by Christ and
unsaved "tares" sown by Satan.

Deal with SCRIPTURE buddy
your lack of understanding DOES NOT establish Biblical Truth

/
again, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are 'IN' Christ Jesus,"

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
JESUS said both the "wheat and tares" are in the Chruch...

I already GAVE you the verses...
deal with the verses buddy.

Your personal "feelings" mean LESS than nothing

--------

In Matthew 13 the Lord Jesus reveals several different perspectives about the (3rd) New Testament "Kingdom of Heaven".
The Lord reveals [v3-8] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like a man sowing seed, and the Christian Gospel
is called [v19] the "Word of the Kingdom". The Lord reveals [v24-30] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) includes
both saved "wheat" (sown by Christ), and unsaved "tares" (sown by Satan). Moreover, these wheat and tares look very similar,
and they are allowed to grow together - until they are separated during the "Final Harvest", which occurs at the "End-of-the-Age".

The Lord reveals [v47-50] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like casting a net to gather both good fish ("wheat")
and bad fish ("tares"), which are later separated during the "Final Harvest". And finally, the Lord reveals [v52] that the GOSPEL
of the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" includes the Saints ("wheat") understanding the Harmony of Scripture between mysteries
which were revealed during the (2nd) Old Testament Kingdom (represented as "old treasure") and mysteries now being revealed
during the "testimony" of the Great Commission, during the (3rd) New Testament Kingdom (represented as being "new treasure").

(1) The "Kingdom of Heaven" is an earthly Kingdom

(2) The sower of good seed represents the Lord Jesus Christ

(3) The sower of bad seed represents Satan, the King of Babylon

(4) The "Word of the Kingdom" (the seed) is the Gospel of the New Testament

(5) The "field" represents the world, as the Gospel goes forth to both Jew and Gentile

(6) The "fruit" of the field (both wheat and tares) represents the (3rd) "Kingdom of Heaven"

(7) The "Word of the Kingdom" gathers good fish and bad fish during the (3rd) Christian Kingdom

(8) The (saved) "wheat" and the (unsaved) "tares" LOOK similar, and grow together until the End-of-the-Age

(9) At the End-of-the-Age, the "wheat and tares" (the good fish and bad fish) are separated during a "Harvest"

In Matthew 13 the Lord explains the THIRD "Kingdom of Heaven" (the Christian Kingdom -or- New Testament Church)
is an earthly Kingdom consisting of both (saved) "wheat" and (unsaved) "tares". This Biblical Truth also harmonizes with
the (2nd) Jewish Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" and unsaved "tares" within the "Kingdom" of national Israel and
the (4th) Great Tribulation Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" (shown as "Wise Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of IRON),
along with unsaved "tares" (shown as "Foolish Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of CLAY), in the Fourth "Kingdom of Heaven".

In the Bible, the "Kingdom of Heaven" represents the many unsaved "tares", and/or the few saved "wheat"
associated with the "Word of the Kingdom" (preaching the Gospel) during the FOUR KINGDOMS on earth.
However, the (5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" contains only the "wheat" from each of those Four Kingdoms.
Again, notice the “Word of the Kingdom” (the Gospel) was unique in each of the “Kingdoms of Heaven” on earth.

/
My feelings have got nothing to do with what "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are 'IN' Christ Jesus,"
Clearly says. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your personal "feelings" mean LESS than nothing
invite you to keep in mind that whatever we do to the LEAST of the brothers and sisters, we do to the LORD,
If it's not Kind probably shouldn't say it :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5thKingdom said:
Because JESUS said the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven"
consists of both saved "wheat" sown by Christ and
unsaved "tares" sown by Satan.

Deal with SCRIPTURE buddy
your lack of understanding DOES NOT establish Biblical Truth

again, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are 'IN' Christ Jesus,"

Your comment has NOTHING TO DO with my comment.
Do you not understand how a "discussion" works.

You are wasting my time
and you make NO POINTS by deflecting and ignoring

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
invite you to keep in mind that whatever we do to the LEAST of the brothers and sisters, we do to the LORD,
If it's not Kind probably shouldn't say it :oldthumbsup:

I will invite you to keep in mind the CONTEXT of the verse...

BROTHERS represent the saved "wheat" in the Church...
it does NOT INCLUDE the unsaved "tares" in the Church.

You cannot hope to understand the MEANING of a passage
when you cannot discern the CONTEXT of that passage

/

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Sheep are the Church.

I referred to Psalm 100:3 where "sheep" is used to describe people created by God in general.

"Know that it is Jehovah who is God;
It is He who has made us and not we ourselves.
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture." (Psalm 100:3)

While New Testament sheep in, say, John chapter 10 are no doubt followers of Christ and members of the church,
I have been persuaded that
"sheep" in Matthew 25:31-46 are those sparred because they feared God the Creator
RATHER than worship the Antichrist who proclaimed himself as God.

But if you doubt this, please tell me HOW they became members of the Church from

Matthew 25:31-46.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
don't get how anyone who's not in the Body of Christ would be in the church?
as the church is the Body of Christ?
you cannot be IN the Body of Christ and Not be saved

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are 'IN' Christ Jesus,"
Tell me if this post is directed to me oikonomia or someone else.
I won't argue for someone else on this point.

I said that the "sheep" of the sheep and goats judgment are not the sheep of the members of the church.
They are those living preople who passed through ther great tribulation not being Chistians yet not following Antichrist either.
They are the "sheep" in the sense of Psalm 100:3, creatures of God's creation.

They are sparred to be transferred into the millennial kingdom age to be reigned over by the sons of God who ARE constituents of the church. They are not born again people. But they are people on whom Son of Man has mercy upon.

Do you think sons of God reign over each other ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been persuaded that "sheep" in Matthew 25:31-46 are those sparred because they feared God the Creator

You fail to discern the DIFFERENCE between

(1) the "wheat and tares" in the Christian Kingdom of the Great Commission BEFORE the Last Saint is saved and

(2) the "wheat and tares" in the Great Tribulation Kingdom AFTER the Last Saint is saved.

Secondly...
It is JESUS that explains the Church consists of BOTH "wheat and tares"...
Deal with the teaching of Jesus

-----

In Matthew 13 the Lord Jesus reveals several different perspectives about the (3rd) New Testament "Kingdom of Heaven".
The Lord reveals [v3-8] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like a man sowing seed, and the Christian Gospel
is called [v19] the "Word of the Kingdom". The Lord reveals [v24-30] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) includes
both saved "wheat" (sown by Christ), and unsaved "tares" (sown by Satan). Moreover, these wheat and tares look very similar,
and they are allowed to grow together - until they are separated during the "Final Harvest", which occurs at the "End-of-the-Age".

The Lord reveals [v47-50] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like casting a net to gather both good fish ("wheat")
and bad fish ("tares"), which are later separated during the "Final Harvest". And finally, the Lord reveals [v52] that the GOSPEL
of the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" includes the Saints ("wheat") understanding the Harmony of Scripture between mysteries
which were revealed during the (2nd) Old Testament Kingdom (represented as "old treasure") and mysteries now being revealed
during the "testimony" of the Great Commission, during the (3rd) New Testament Kingdom (represented as being "new treasure").

(5) The "field" represents the world, as the Gospel goes forth to both Jew and Gentile

(6) The "fruit" of the field (both wheat and tares) represents the (3rd) "Kingdom of Heaven"

(7) The "Word of the Kingdom" gathers good fish and bad fish during the (3rd) Christian Kingdom

(8) The (saved) "wheat" and the (unsaved) "tares" LOOK similar, and grow together until the End-of-the-Age

(9) At the End-of-the-Age, the "wheat and tares" (the good fish and bad fish) are separated during a "Harvest"

In Matthew 13 the Lord explains the THIRD "Kingdom of Heaven" (the Christian Kingdom -or- New Testament Church)
is an earthly Kingdom consisting of both (saved) "wheat" and (unsaved) "tares". This Biblical Truth also harmonizes with
the (2nd) Jewish Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" and unsaved "tares" within the "Kingdom" of national Israel and
the (4th) Great Tribulation Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" (shown as "Wise Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of IRON),
along with unsaved "tares" (shown as "Foolish Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of CLAY), in the Fourth "Kingdom of Heaven".

In the Bible, the "Kingdom of Heaven" represents the many unsaved "tares", and/or the few saved "wheat"
associated with the "Word of the Kingdom" (preaching the Gospel) during the FOUR KINGDOMS on earth.
However, the (5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" contains only the "wheat" from each of those Four Kingdoms.
Again, notice the “Word of the Kingdom” (the Gospel) was unique in each of the “Kingdoms of Heaven” on earth.

UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU DEAL WITH THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS (ABOVE)
YOU CANNOT OFFER AN "INFORMED OPINION" ON THE "WHEAT AND TARES"
IT IS REALLY AS SIMPLE AS THAT... WHY DO YOU INTENTIONALLY AND REPEATEDLY IGNORE SCRIPTURE?

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I won't argue for someone else.

I said the "sheep" of the sheep and goats judgment are not the sheep of the members of the church.
They are those living preople who passed through ther great tribulation not being Chistians yet not following Antichrist either.

How many time will you IGNORE what Jesus taught?

------

/

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
5th,

I think I will spend some time talking with Lost Witness.

Your posts have gotten kind of rhetorical and have not dealt with some things pointed out to you.
Canned confidence just doesn't do for your view what needs to be done.

There are things you have decided just to ignore.
I need to see them addressed by you and not just ignored.

I am trying not to misrepresent your teaching.
But I have on occasion misunderstood perhaps what you said.

Maybe latter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5th,

I think I will spend some time talking with Lost Witness.

Good,
Read Post 68 and 69 before you do.

I am only preaching what Jesus taught.
Why do you reject Jesus?

Do you REALLY think you can find Biblical TRUTH
when reject what Jesus taught (see posts 68-69 again)
and when you refuse to STUDY the Bible (the 33 verses on "Kingdom of Heaven").
Sorry buddy... it just does not work that way. The "fruit" of rejecting passages exposes you.

You believe you understand MUCH more than you really do.
And your lack of understanding does not negate the Words of Christ
or the Biblical DEFINITION of the (3) different "Kingdoms of Heaven",
or the TRUTH about Daniel's prophecies...

You know the Biblical PROMISE that the TRUTH would remain "closed-up" and "sealed"
to all the Saints until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) that TRUTH at the "Time-of-the-End"
OR... maybe that PROMISE is just another passage you ignore?

LOL... you kill me.
You say I am "repetitive"...

When you REJECT the Word of God
All I can do is show you the Scriptures again...

/

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You fail to discern the DIFFERENCE between

(1) the "wheat and tares" in the Christian Kingdom of the Great Commission BEFORE the Last Saint is saved and

(2) the "wheat and tares" in the Great Tribulation Kingdom AFTER the Last Saint is saved.
The parable of the wheat and the tares pertains to a mixture during the church age.
And its remedy, its rectfication is by the angels at the end of the great tribulation.

"Therefore just as the tares are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the consummation of the age." (13:40)

That "consummation of the age" is BEFORE the start of the millennial kingdom.
And the proof of this is that when it is accomplished the righteous reign in thier Father's kingdom.

"And will cast then into a furnace of fire. In that place there will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.
THEN the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear." (vs.42.43)

"Then"
points to the millennium.
Secondly...
It is JESUS that explains the Church consists of BOTH "wheat and tares"...
Deal with the teaching of Jesus
No unregenerated person who has not the Spirit of Christ belongs to the church of Christ.
No false believer who has not received the Spirit of Christ is a member of the church which is His Body.
They do not have His life.

We Christians may make a mistake and be tricked into thinking an false believer is a member of the Body of Christ.
The Lord Jesus and His angels are NOT tricked.

"However the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, The Lord KNOWS those who are His, and Let everyone who namess the name oftheLord depart from unrighteousness." ( 2 Tim. 2:19)

and bad fish ("tares"), which are later separated during the "Final Harvest".

The three parables of -
Matthew 13:44 the treasure hidden in a field,
Matthew 13:45,46 the one fine pearl,
Matthew 13:47-50 the dragnet of good and bad fish

Explanations of three relationships:
The treasure hidden in a field (13:44) pertains to Israel.
The Lord went to the cross to purchase the whole earth so as to obtain Israel the treaure hidden there.

"The kingdom of the heavens is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid, and in his joy goes and sells all that he has and buys the field."

Jesus is the treasure hider who went to Calvary's cross and sold all that He had in crucifixion to obtain Israel which God hid in the world.

The second of the three parables is about the church which is brought up out of the sea as a fine pearl.
The pearl is produced when aa particle of sand falls into an oyster. And the oyster secrets a life juice around the wounding
partical. And the offending foreign particle becomes a precious pearl of great value.

Jesus is that "oyster" who came to the bottom of this sea of death. And on the cross we wounded Him with our sins.
In His love He poured out His life for us and around us. And the church was produced as a pearl.
The sea is the Gentile world often in the Bible.
So in seeking precious followers (pearls) He went to the cross and sold all that He had in crucifixion to purchase the church.

" . . .shepherd the church of God, which He obtained with His own blood." (Acts 20:28)
" . . . Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her." (Eph. 5:25)

The last parable of the three - the dragnet is not about the Israel OR the church.
It is about nations left alive during the great tribulation.
Some will perish because they followed Antichrist.
And others did not know the Lord, but responded to the preaching to fear God the Creator in Revelation 14:6-7)
That is an eternal gospel of God the CREATOR to be feared instead of the claim that Antichrist is God.

Such ones who heed this preaching (not by the church but supernaturally by an angel in the air)
will listen to their Godcreated conscience and not persecute the harrassed saints who cannot buy, sell, eat, or get out of prison.
Though these ones who feared that God the Creator is about to judge, they did not know the Lord Jesus.

So the dragnet parable prophecy is the same as the judgment of the sheep and the goats.

"Again, the kingdom of the heavens is like a net cast into the sea and gathering from every species,
Which, when it was filled, they brought onto the shore, and sat down and collected the good intp vessels butthe fol they cast out,
So it will be at the consummation of the age: the angels will go forth and separate the evil from the midst of the righteous.

And will cast them ito the furnace of fire, In that place there will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth." (vs.47-50)

The judgment of the sheep and the goats based on how they treated the Lord's brothers down to the left of them,
is expressed in another form in the prophecy of the dragnet pulling up onto the land good and foul fish.

The good fish correspond to the sheep.
The foul fish correspond to the goats.

And neither teaching is about Christ adding people to the church.
They are both about Christ transferring some living nations from the great tribulation time TO the millennial kingdom
to be its inhabitants reigned OVER by the saints who ARE of the church.

Hauling the fish up onto the land probably means gathering them to be judged in the Holy Land in the valley of Jehosaphat. (Joel 3:12)
He sits on the throne of His glory in the Holy Land.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will invite you to keep in mind the CONTEXT of the verse...

BROTHERS represent the saved "wheat" in the Church...
it does NOT INCLUDE the unsaved "tares" in the Church.

You cannot hope to understand the MEANING of a passage
when you cannot discern the CONTEXT of that passage

/
can't go around claiming people aren't 'saved' because they aren't agreeing with what you are trying to tell them :oldthumbsup:
I'll Forgive you :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lost Witness said:
"don't get how anyone who's not in the Body of Christ would be in the church?
as the church is the Body of Christ?
you cannot be IN the Body of Christ and Not be saved"

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are 'IN' Christ Jesus,"

I won't argue for someone else on this point.

I said that the "sheep" of the sheep and goats judgment are not the sheep of the members of the church.
They are the "sheep" in the sense of Psalm 100:3, creatures of God's creation.

They are sparred to be transferred into the millennial kingdom age to be reigned over by the sons of God who ARE constituents of the church. They are not born again people. But they are people on whom Son of Man has mercy upon.

Do you think sons of God reign over each other ?
The Post i had made above your quote was directed to 5thkingdom,

I was just forgiven By the LORD around the end of august of last year.
He accepted my Repentance I awoke with my heart Filled with Gladness. ( hallelujah!)
I don't think anything, if It hasn't been revealed to me, then I simply don't know.
Do feel as though the LORD reveals to us each what we need when we need it and that each of us who are obedient to his still small voice will inherit eternal life because he has declared it and nothing the LORD says comes back void

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I referred to Psalm 100:3 where "sheep" is used to describe people created by God in general.

"Know that it is Jehovah who is God;
It is He who has made us and not we ourselves.
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture." (Psalm 100:3)

While New Testament sheep in, say, John chapter 10 are no doubt followers of Christ and members of the church,
I have been persuaded that
"sheep" in Matthew 25:31-46 are those sparred because they feared God the Creator

But if you doubt this, please tell me HOW they became members of the Church from

Matthew 25:31-46.
'My sheep' hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. John 10:27-29

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The parable of the wheat and the tares pertains to a mixture during the church age.

True...
but WHY would you assume the LAST "wheat and tares" do not enter into the Great Tribulation?

Mat 25:1-2
THEN shall the [Great Tribulation] Kingdom of Heaven be likened unto [look like] TEN VIRGINS,
which took their lamps [their Gospels], and WENT FORTH [from the 3rd Kingdom, into the 4th Kingdom]
to meet the bridegroom [Jesus]. And five of them were wise [saved wheat], and five were foolish [unsaved tares].

The "THEN" in Matthew 25:1 is NOT the start of the (2nd) Jewish Kingdom – or (3rd) Christian Kingdom
(at Pentecost). Instead, it's the start of Daniel's Fourth (Great Tribulation) "Kingdom of Heaven".
It's the start of Satan’s “Little Season”. It’s the rising of the 7-Headed Revelation Beast.
It begins the reign of the Anti-Christ for 3.5 “times/days/years/watches of the night”.

The “THEN” in Matthew 25:1 is when all of the Last Saints “went forth” with the Beast.
Before we can understand when, in history, the “THEN” occurs… we must first be able to discern
where the Last Saints “went forth” from (3rd Kingdom), and where they “went forth” into (4th Kingdom).
We must be able to discern the context of the passage, as it relates to Daniel’s Fourth Kingdom of Heaven”.

Only the Last Saints are able understand the context of there being four “Kingdoms/Beasts” upon the earth.
The churches thought “Time-of-the-End” passages applied to their (3rd) Christian Kingdom, just as Temples thought
Time-of-the-End” passages applied to their (2nd) Jewish Kingdom. However, the Bible promised the truth about the
Time-of-the-End” would remain “closed-up” and “sealed” to all the Saints – until the Last Saints “shall understand”.
All “Time-of-the-End” passages are related to Daniel’s Fourth Kingdom of Heaven” on earth, not the Third Beast.

"Therefore just as the tares are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the consummation of the age." (13:40)

That "consummation of the age" is BEFORE the start of the millennial kingdom.
And the proof of this is that when it is accomplished the righteous reign in thier Father's kingdom.

"And will cast then into a furnace of fire. In that place there will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.
THEN the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear." (vs.42.43)

"Then"
points to the millennium.

No... THEN refers to the time AFTER the unsaved are "cast alive into the Lake of Fire" [Rev 19:20]
this period is also called the "Season and Time" AFTER the Fourth Beast is "given to the Burning Flame" [Dan 7:11-12]

There are MANY passages you have not harmonized
You cannot pretend to have Truth without harmony of ALL RELATED Scripture

And the Millennium is the Church Age
You are VERY confused

/

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was just forgiven By the LORD around the end of august of last year.
He accepted my Repentance I awoke with my heart Filled with Gladness. ( hallelujah!)

God does NOT accept the "works" of man...
besides all (real) repentance is the RESULT of regeneration and never the CAUSE

Did God not "reveal" the True Gospel to you?

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
can't go around claiming people aren't 'saved' because they aren't agreeing with what you are trying to tell them :oldthumbsup:
I'll Forgive you :oldthumbsup:

LOL... you pretend again. You do that a lot.

Obviously I NEVER said people are not saved because they disagree with me.

I have said people demonstrate they are not saved when they REJECT the Word of God...
is THAT what you are thinking about?

Because THAT is a Biblically correct comment

/

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God does NOT accept the "works" of man...
besides all (real) repentance is the RESULT of regeneration and never the CAUSE

Did God not "reveal" the True Gospel to you?

/
Now you are saying the LORD didn't draw me to repentance and Put his GODLY SORROW ON ME? :scratch:
which are Biblical... (had no knowledge of that or him putting gladness in your heart at the time either )
this is from the OT.....
walked away from the LORD out of ignorance, had zero knowledge of scripture and he forgave me :oldthumbsup: (hallelujah!)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL... you pretend again. You do that a lot.

Obviously I NEVER said people are not saved because they disagree with me.

I have said people demonstrate they are not saved when they REJECT the Word of God...
is THAT what you are thinking about?

Because THAT is a Biblically correct comment

/
conversation's done.:oldthumbsup:
Pray the LORD leads you to all truth.

Shalom aleichem

Upvote 0