When does the Great Tribulation/Revelation Beast BEGIN?

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will not "dispute" about there being Last Saints.
It is what you make out of this "Last Saints" concept which is questioned - all the significance you.
Is knowing about "Last Saints" make it inescapable that the First Beast is the pre-flood kingdom?

Can you show the phrase "Last Saints" ?
If you cannot understand this reality do not pretend it's because you need to climb into my head.
Why is "Last Saints" necessary for me to accept the Fourth Beast is the Christian kingdom in Daniel 7?

Rather... you need to determine WHAT the Gospel teaches about the Last Saints.
Which you cannot clearly teach without someone supposing many other things you assert.

The Bible teaches of Last Saints AFTER the Great Commission.
I am sorry that is "news" to you.

Where is the phrase "Last Saints" in Matthew 28:19,20?

"Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold I am with you all the days until the consummation of the age."

Where in there is the inevitable concept of "Last Saints?"
I do not say there cannot be such a thing. I ask what is so obvious about "Last Saints" being indicated in Matt. 28:19,20?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He does this because of his belief in Amillennialism
Is this a part of Amillennialism's concept?
Do you understand him why this has to be an integral part of Amillennialism?

I do not yet. But I am replying to posts tonight rather out of sequence.

"Like post-millennialism, amillennialism believes that the thousand
years is a figurative number indicating a long period of time and
that Jesus will return after the thousand years is over.
amillennialism believes that the thousand years has already started.
I see.
So it is not any long period or any thousand years that have passed.
It is to them THE "thousand years" mentioned in Revelation 20 AFTER Antichrist and false prophet go to the lake of fire and
the resurrection of those who are to reign with Christ are raised?

I still don't see though, WHY this should dictate that the First Beast not be the Babylonian Empire in Daniel 7.

Beginning with the first coming of Jesus and the establishment of
the NT church the reign of Christ in victory through the invisible
church has already begun."

He uses the parable "the kingdom of Heaven is like" to claim Daniels
4 main beasts is realy church history and not "Kingdoms of men".

He uses Daniel 12:4 and 8-10 to claim he knows the spiritual truth of these things.
His first kingdom of Heaven on earth is Daniels first beast. The second kingdom started
after the flood. Thus, he pretty much rejects the physical fulfillment of Gods prophies.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Semper-Fi
Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
5thKingdom said:
The Scripture is clear:

The Revelation Beast (the Great Tribulation) BEGINS after the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved).
You seem to be saying that the Beast in Revelation IS the Great Tribulation.
Rather what is taught is that IN the great tribulation there is this beast.

The scope of the great tribulation is larger than the scope of the beast.
Why do you equate one with the other exactly?

First... the Bible is clear, there are Last Saints living when the Lord Returns [1 Co 15:50-53]
There are four verses there. I do not see the phrase "Last Saints" in any of them.

Verse 50 - "Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot unherit the kingdom of God, neither does corruption inherit tincorruption." Where is "last saints" there?

Verse 51 - "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed," Where is "last saints" there?

Verse 52 - "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet, for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raisedincorruptible, and we will be changed." Where is "last saints" there or IMPLIED that these have to be "last saints?"

Verse 53 - "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
Okay. But why do I have to see "Last Saints" here?

Secondly.... I will leave it up to you to determine WHAT "sealed" represents... but you NOT knowing proves nothing.
Did you really imagine that the Great Commission (saving "His Sheep") would not come to an END? Really?

I will tell you where I have disagreed with you all along.
You appear to take the judgment of the sheep nations and the goat nations in Matthew 25:31-46 as the last judgment.
If I am mistaken, then correct me.

But I think you equate the final judgment of men to be the prophecy of Matthew 25:31-46.
And that I would dispute with you. The great white throne judgment of Revelation 20::11-15 is not the same judgment as that judgment in Matthew 25:31-46.

Now do I misunderstand your position or do I describe your position here ?

Rev 7:1-3
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth,
that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east,
having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
But WHY does that indicate anything about "Last Saints?"
But WHY does that make the judgment of the sheep and the goats of Matthew 25:31-46 the same judgment of Revelation 20:11-15?

The nations are also described in the Bible as "the sheep of His pasture" (Psalm 100.3)

Here it is the fact the God is our Creator, that we all created human beings are "sheep" in THAT regard as well.

"Know that it is Jehovah who is God;
It is He who has made us and not we ourselves.
We are His people and the SHEEP of His pasture." (Psalm 100:3)

And I would tell you and anyone else insisting that the sheep on the right side of the Son of Man are born again Christians.
I would teach that they are "sheep" in the sense that created man are "the sheep of His pasture."

These sheep are people sparred to be transferred into the millennial kingdom age from the age of the great tribulation.
And I can explain why this is so. If you challenge it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He uses the parable "the kingdom of Heaven is like" to claim Daniels
4 main beasts is realy church history and not "Kingdoms of men".

Wrong... it it INTENTIONALLY wrong?
Why in the world would you TALK about the "Kingdom of Heaven"
without KNOWING what it represents in Scripture.
Do some Bible study and stop assuming
your "feelings" matter.

The Bible uses the phrase "Kingdom of Heaven" exactly 33 times.
And EVERY TIME it represents:

(1) The Christian Kingdom of "wheat and tares" during the Great Commission BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)

(2) The Great Tribulation Kingdom of "wheat and tares" AFTER the Last Saint is saved.

(3) The Eternal Kingdom of ONLY "wheat" from EACH of the previous Kingdoms,
the Pre-Flood Kingdom, the Jewish Kingdom, the Christian Kingdom and the Great Tribulation.

Lesson #1: I have done an exhaustive study and I know EXACTLY what the phrase means in Scripture.

Lesson #2: You have NOT done a study and you have NO IDEA what the phrase means...
and yet you PRETEND that your "feelings" about the matter establishes some truth... LOL

He uses Daniel 12:4 and 8-10 to claim he knows the spiritual truth of these things.

The Bible PROMISES the TRUTH about Daniel's prophecies remained "closed-up" and "sealed"
to all the Saints until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) the TRUTH at the "Time-of-the-End"

I am sorry you REJECT this Biblical Truth...
or maybe you just reject the idea that the NEW INFORMATION I am preaching
is the Gospel of the Last Saints.

Either way... you cannot REFUTE a single world I have said...
you can only DENY the harmony of Scripture of my Gospel.
You have NO BIBLICAL reason for your rejection.

His first kingdom of Heaven on earth is Daniels first beast. The second kingdom started
after the flood. Thus, he pretty much rejects the physical fulfillment of Gods prophies.

The first Kingdom on earth WAS the Pre-Flood Kingdom... no doubt about that - it's recorded history
The second Kingdom was the Kingdom of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... no doubt about that - it's recorded history
The third Kingdom WAS the Christian Kingdom of the Great Commission... no doubt about that - it's recorded history

I have NOT rejected "the physical fulfillment of God's prophies"
That is just more of you talking nonsense.

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You seem to be saying that the Beast in Revelation IS the Great Tribulation.
Rather what is taught is that IN the great tribulation there is this beast.

LOL...
Daniel's Fourth Beast is shown in Scripture as:

(1) Daniel's Fourth Beast
(2) the Revelation Beast
(3) the Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven"
(4) the RULE of the Anti-Christ over the Last Saints
(5) DURING Satan's "Little Season"

In other words...
the PEOPLE in each case are the SAME PEOPLE..
the Last Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns.

You cannot REFUTE this from Scripture...
so why DENY it from your "feelings"?

The scope of the great tribulation is larger than the scope of the beast.
Why do you equate one with the other exactly?

No... and you offer NO SCRIPTURE to support your "feelings"...
therefore you have no Biblical validation.
That is how it works.

There are four verses there. I do not see the phrase "Last Saints" in any of them.

LOL...
I do not need to see the words "Last Saints" in order to know
the Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns (the Saints "changed" in a moment)
are the LAST SAINTS...

Why is it so hard for YOU to understand this Truth?
Is the fact that it's NEW INFORMATION to you preventing you from accepting basic facts?

Verse 53 - "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
Okay. But why do I have to see "Last Saints" here?

Because the PEOPLE in that verse represent the LAST SAINTS on earth...
why in the world is this hard for you to accept?

I will tell you where I have disagreed with you all along.
You appear to take the judgment of the sheep nations and the goat nations in Matthew 25:31-46 as the last judgment.
If I am mistaken, then correct me.

LOL.. Jesus was very clear [Mat 13] the church consists of BOTH

(1) the saved "wheat/sheep" IN THE CHURCH (sown by Jesus and) destined to eternal life
(2) the unsaved "tares/goats" IN THE CHURCH (sown by Satan and) destined to eternal torment

There are NO NATIONS of sheep and goats...
that is just your imagination.

Here is what the BIBLE teaches:

In Matthew 13 the Lord Jesus reveals several different perspectives about the (3rd) New Testament "Kingdom of Heaven".
The Lord reveals [v3-8] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like a man sowing seed, and the Christian Gospel
is called [v19] the "Word of the Kingdom". The Lord reveals [v24-30] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) includes
both saved "wheat" (sown by Christ), and unsaved "tares" (sown by Satan). Moreover, these wheat and tares look very similar,
and they are allowed to grow together - until they are separated during the "Final Harvest", which occurs at the "End-of-the-Age".

The Lord reveals [v47-50] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like casting a net to gather both good fish ("wheat")
and bad fish ("tares"), which are later separated during the "Final Harvest". And finally, the Lord reveals [v52] that the GOSPEL
of the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" includes the Saints ("wheat") understanding the Harmony of Scripture between mysteries
which were revealed during the (2nd) Old Testament Kingdom (represented as "old treasure") and mysteries now being revealed
during the "testimony" of the Great Commission, during the (3rd) New Testament Kingdom (represented as being "new treasure").

(1) The "Kingdom of Heaven" is an earthly Kingdom

(2) The sower of good seed represents the Lord Jesus Christ

(3) The sower of bad seed represents Satan, the King of Babylon

(4) The "Word of the Kingdom" (the seed) is the Gospel of the New Testament

(5) The "field" represents the world, as the Gospel goes forth to both Jew and Gentile

(6) The "fruit" of the field (both wheat and tares) represents the (3rd) "Kingdom of Heaven"

(7) The "Word of the Kingdom" gathers good fish and bad fish during the (3rd) Christian Kingdom

(8) The (saved) "wheat" and the (unsaved) "tares" LOOK similar, and grow together until the End-of-the-Age

(9) At the End-of-the-Age, the "wheat and tares" (the good fish and bad fish) are separated during a "Harvest"

In Matthew 13 the Lord explains the THIRD "Kingdom of Heaven" (the Christian Kingdom -or- New Testament Church)
is an earthly Kingdom consisting of both (saved) "wheat" and (unsaved) "tares". This Biblical Truth also harmonizes with
the (2nd) Jewish Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" and unsaved "tares" within the "Kingdom" of national Israel and
the (4th) Great Tribulation Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" (shown as "Wise Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of IRON),
along with unsaved "tares" (shown as "Foolish Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of CLAY), in the Fourth "Kingdom of Heaven".

In the Bible, the "Kingdom of Heaven" represents the many unsaved "tares", and/or the few saved "wheat"
associated with the "Word of the Kingdom" (preaching the Gospel) during the FOUR KINGDOMS on earth.
However, the (5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" contains only the "wheat" from each of those Four Kingdoms.
Again, notice the “Word of the Kingdom” (the Gospel) was unique in each of the “Kingdoms of Heaven” on earth.

The Saints “lived and reigned with Christ” [Rev 20:4] during the A-Millennial Kingdom, until all the Saints are “sealed” [Rev 7:1-3].
Then, when the Great Commission is finished and the Church is complete, the Holy Spirit is “taken out of the way” [2Thess 2:6-8]
(at the “End of the Age”) so Satan can be “loosened” from the “Bottomless Pit” to RULE during his “Little Season” [Rev 20:3].

Satan’s “Little Season” is also shown as (1) Daniel’s Fourth Beast, (2) The 7-Headed Revelation Beast,
(3) The Great Tribulation “Kingdom of Heaven” [Mat 25:1] and (4) the reign of the “Little Horn
or “False Prophet” or “Man of Sin” … a man most commonly known as THE Anti-Christ.

Satan could never be “loosened” from the Bottomless Pit [Rev 9:1-3] to RULE over Daniel’s Fourth “Kingdom”, [Dan 7:25]
the Great Tribulation “Kingdom”, [Mt 25:1] and the Revelation “Beast” [Rev 17:17] while the “Saints” of the Christian “Kingdom
were still “living and reigning with Christ”. Christ and Satan cannot rule at the same time. This is very important to understand.

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is what you make out of this "Last Saints" concept which is questioned - all the significance you.
Is knowing about "Last Saints" make it inescapable that the First Beast is the pre-flood kingdom?

The Bible is clear there are Last Saint LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns...
is this "new information" to you?

Can you show the phrase "Last Saints" ?

Do you NEED to see the words "Last Saints" to understand
the Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns are the Last Saints...
who are "changed" into their incorruptible bodies without dying?

Is this concept TOO BIG for your undrestanding?

Why is "Last Saints" necessary for me to accept the Fourth Beast is the Christian kingdom in Daniel 7?

The Fourth Beast is NOT the Christian Kingdom...
are you paying attention?

Which you cannot clearly teach without someone supposing many other things you assert.

I am showing you "harmony of Scripture"
My Gospel harmonizes with ALL RELATED passages.
You do not need to "suppose" anything... just read the Scriptures.

IF you could REFUTE anything I said... THEN (and only then) could you show my Gospel is wrong.
But you cannot REFUTE a word.
Too bad

Where is the phrase "Last Saints" in Matthew 28:19,20?

"Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold I am with you all the days until the consummation of the age."

LOL... you have NO IDEA what you are saying.
I don't know WHY I bother to read your comments.

The Saints in the Great Commission [Mat 28:18-20] are NOT the Last Saints...
how could they be... they are preaching during the Church Age and ADDING to the Saints.
They exist BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)

The Saints in the Great Tribulation are the Last Saints.
They exist AFTER the Last Saint is saved.

READ REV 7:1-3
IT PROVES THIS FACT

Deal with the Scripture instead of your "feelings"
Can you tell me WHAT Rev 7:1-3 teaches?

Where in there is the inevitable concept of "Last Saints?"

The Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns.
The Saints who are CHANGED without dying...
Why is this HARD for you?

/

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
your "feelings" matter.
If his explanation is wrong, I hope beyond this emotional response, you will EXPLAIN why it is wrong.

(1) The Christian Kingdom of "wheat and tares" during the Great Commission BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)
The "tares" in the parable of Matthew 13:24-30 are not consituents of the kingdom of the heavens.
If they were contributors, constituents, members of the kingdom of the heavens then they would be the as sons reigning.
They are not. They are gathered into bundles and burned, destroyed OUT of His kingdom.

"Therefore just as the tares are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the consummation of the age.
The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will COLLECT OUT OF HIS KINGDOM all the stumblingblocks and those who practice lawlessness . . . THEN the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father." (See vs 40-43)

If they are collected OUT of His kingdom they are not the kingdom.
Now you bragthat so many verses have not refuted anything you say. But I count that boast as just
your ignoring me, like the ostrich burying her head in the ground to not see what she doesn't want to see.

The WHEAT gathered into the barn are the constituents of the kingdom of the heavens.
The TARES gathered OUT OF HIS KINGDOM are not constituents of the kingdom of the heavens.

They are a FACADE, a counterfeit, an imitation, a mockery of His kingdom.

(2) The Great Tribulation Kingdom of "wheat and tares" AFTER the Last Saint is saved.
Regardless of when the growth and seperation of the wheat and the tares take place, the tares are gathered OUT OF HIS KINGDOM.
"The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will COLLECT OUT OF HIS KINGDOM all the stumblingblocks and those who practice lawlessness . . . "

What is collected out of His kingdom is not His kingdom of the Father - the manifestation of the kingdom of the heavens.
"Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father." (v.43)

(3) The Eternal Kingdom of ONLY "wheat" from EACH of the previous Kingdoms,
the Pre-Flood Kingdom, the Jewish Kingdom, the Christian Kingdom and the Great Tribulation.
I agree that the reigning ones are not only from the church age.
I agree that the ones who are reigning as sons in the kingdom of their Father come from all the dispensations.

I agree that they reign eternally.
But it is not ALL of the ones from previous dispensations.
It is granted to those whom God deems were overcomers.
The others will join them after they are more dealt with during the thousand year millennial kingdom.

The kingdom of rhe heavens is that part of the whole kingdom of God from the beginning of the church to the end of the millennium.
And here is proof of the fact that this kingdom of the heavens starts with the initiation of the church:

"Truly I say to you, Among those born of women there has not arisen one greter tjam John the Baptist, yet he who is least
in the kingdom of the heavens is greater than he." (Matt. 11:11)

What makes anyone "great" at all depends on how close they are to Christ. Christ is the only Great One as Lord and our Great God and Savior.

John the Baptist was great in being aforerunner of Christ.
But he did not have Christ living in Him.
So though he was close to Christ he was not AS close as those into whom Christ came to live.

So the least saint in whom Christ has become one spirit (1 Cor. 6:17) and lives by that indwelling Christ is greater than
John the Baptist.

First Corinthians 6:17 says "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit".
The indwelling of the Lord Jesus as "one spirit" with those regenerated people make them CLOSER to Christ.
Therefore the least of them is closer to Christ the Great One that John the Baptist, the great forerunner to Jesus, was.

Lesson #1: I have done an exhaustive study and I know EXACTLY what the phrase means in Scripture.

Lesson #2: You have NOT done a study and you have NO IDEA what the phrase means...
and yet you PRETEND that your "feelings" about the matter establishes some truth... LOL
Cheer up.
The laughter sounds a bit hollow.

Thanks for counting 33 times the phrase is used.
That does not mean you well understand the phrase because you counted the number of usages.

I have showed you that this kingdom of the heavens has its beginning at the production of the church.
I mean the KEYS to open it to man were given to Peter when Christ established the church after His resurrection and breathed Himself into His disciples. The least of them is closer to Christ because Christ now LIVED in them.

"And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock [the revelation of the Son of God] I will build My church,
and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of the heavens . . . " (Matt. 16:18,19a)

At Pentacost Peter used the first of the [plural] KEYS (Acts 2) to open the kingdom of the heavens to the Jews.
And at the house of Cornelius (Acts 10) he used the other of the [plural] KEYS to open it to the Gentiles.
The Bible PROMISES the TRUTH about Daniel's prophecies remained "closed-up" and "sealed"
to all the Saints until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) the TRUTH at the "Time-of-the-End"
So how can you say on one hand it is closed to everyone, and then turn around and explain the fourth beast is
not the Roman empire but a Christian kingdom?

You cannot say it is closed except for your explanation.

I think you are probably thinking the wrong things are closed and sealed up.
The fourth beast is a prophecy you know.

"Thus he said, the fourth beast WILL BE the fourth kingdom upon the earth, which WILL be different
from all the otherkingdoms; and it WIll devour the whole earth and tread it down and crushit." (Daniel 7:23)

This is PREDICTION. This is prophecy. So out of your own concept the "PROMISES" about Daniuel's prophecies remain "closed-up."
You are not consistent with your rule but nake exception for yourself. YOU can tell us the "sealed-up" secretive meaning of the fourth beast.

Explain why the prophecy is sealed up to everyone's understanding except YOUR understanding.

I am sorry you REJECT this Biblical Truth...
or maybe you just reject the idea that the NEW INFORMATION I am preaching
is the Gospel of the Last Saints.

Explain why the prophecy is sealed up to everyone's understanding except YOUR understanding.

Either way... you cannot REFUTE a single world I have said...
you can only DENY the harmony of Scripture of my Gospel.
You have NO BIBLICAL reason for your rejection.

Again -

Last edited:
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
your "feelings" matter.

If his explanation is wrong, I hope beyond this emotional response, you will EXPLAIN why it is wrong.

He did NOT OFFER any explanation... why do you pretend he did?

5thKingdom said:

The "tares" in the parable of Matthew 13:24-30 are not consituents of the kingdom of the heavens.

You could not be MORE wrong:
Study the Scriptures buddy... they are clear:

In Matthew 13 the Lord Jesus reveals several different perspectives about the (3rd) New Testament "Kingdom of Heaven".
The Lord reveals [v3-8] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like a man sowing seed, and the Christian Gospel
is called [v19] the "Word of the Kingdom". The Lord reveals [v24-30] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) includes
both saved "wheat" (sown by Christ), and unsaved "tares" (sown by Satan). Moreover, these wheat and tares look very similar,
and they are allowed to grow together - until they are separated during the "Final Harvest", which occurs at the "End-of-the-Age".

The Lord reveals [v47-50] the "Kingdom of Heaven" (Christian Kingdom) is like casting a net to gather both good fish ("wheat")
and bad fish ("tares"), which are later separated during the "Final Harvest". And finally, the Lord reveals [v52] that the GOSPEL
of the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" includes the Saints ("wheat") understanding the Harmony of Scripture between mysteries
which were revealed during the (2nd) Old Testament Kingdom (represented as "old treasure") and mysteries now being revealed
during the "testimony" of the Great Commission, during the (3rd) New Testament Kingdom (represented as being "new treasure").

(5) The "field" represents the world, as the Gospel goes forth to both Jew and Gentile

(6) The "fruit" of the field (both wheat and tares) represents the (3rd) "Kingdom of Heaven"

(7) The "Word of the Kingdom" gathers good fish and bad fish during the (3rd) Christian Kingdom

(8) The (saved) "wheat" and the (unsaved) "tares" LOOK similar, and grow together until the End-of-the-Age

(9) At the End-of-the-Age, the "wheat and tares" (the good fish and bad fish) are separated during a "Harvest"

In Matthew 13 the Lord explains the THIRD "Kingdom of Heaven" (the Christian Kingdom -or- New Testament Church)
is an earthly Kingdom consisting of both (saved) "wheat" and (unsaved) "tares". This Biblical Truth also harmonizes with
the (2nd) Jewish Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" and unsaved "tares" within the "Kingdom" of national Israel and
the (4th) Great Tribulation Kingdom containing both saved "wheat" (shown as "Wise Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of IRON),
along with unsaved "tares" (shown as "Foolish Virgins" and "Toes/Kings" of CLAY), in the Fourth "Kingdom of Heaven".

In the Bible, the "Kingdom of Heaven" represents the many unsaved "tares", and/or the few saved "wheat"
associated with the "Word of the Kingdom" (preaching the Gospel) during the FOUR KINGDOMS on earth.
However, the (5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" contains only the "wheat" from each of those Four Kingdoms.
Again, notice the “Word of the Kingdom” (the Gospel) was unique in each of the “Kingdoms of Heaven” on earth.

The kingdom of rhe heavens is that part of the whole kingdom of God from the beginning of the church to the end of the millennium.
And here is proof of the fact that this kingdom of the heavens starts with the initiation of the church:

You say that because you have NOT studied the Scriptures

The phrase "Kingdom of Heaven" is used exactly 33 times in the Bible
and in EVERY CASE it represents one of the following.

YOU do not get to decide WHAT the phrase means... the BIBLE defines it's own terms
EVERY TIME the phrase is used it represents

(1) The "wheat and tares" in the Christian Kingdom BEFORE the Last Saint is saved

(2) The "wheat and tares" in the Great Tribulation Kingdom AFTER the Last Saint is saved

(3) The "wheat" (but no tares) in the Eternal Kingdom
this includes Pre-Flood Saints and Jewish Saints and
Christian Saints and Great Tribulation Saints.

If you DO NOT KNOW what the Bible DEFINES as a "Kingdom of Heaven"
then you should not PRETEND to understand based on your "feelings" instead of Bible Study.

Thanks for counting 33 times the phrase is used.
That does not mean you well understand the phrase because you counted the number of usages.

LOL...
you pretend the BIBLE does not DEFINE it's terms
That is hilarious

I have showed you that this kingdom of the heavens has its beginning at the production of the church.

No... you have not

I mean the KEYS to open it to man were given to Peter when Christ established the church

The Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" IS NOT THE ONLY KINGDOM...
why do you pretend otherwise?

The answer is:
You do not understand HARMONY OF SCRIPTURE

You pretend the Kingdom of Heaven represents ONLY the Christian Kingdom...
when it ALSO represents the Great Tribulation Kingdom AND the Eternal Kingdom...

Or... is it "news" to you the Bible teaches of an Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven"?
That is hilarious

So how can you say on one hand it is closed to everyone, and then turn around and explain the fourth beast is
not the Roman empire but a Christian kingdom?

The Bible PROMISES the TRUTH about Daniel's Beasts remained "closed-up" and "sealed"
to all the Saints until the Last Saints "shall understand" at the "Time-of-the-End"

This means that EVERY old interpretation (like Rome) MUST BE WRONG
because they were developed when the TRUTH remained "sealed"

You have a choice:
BELIEVE what Daniel 12 teaches
or REJECT Daniel 12 and believe Rome = Fourth Beast.

HOWEVER... if you want to REJECT Daniel 12...
you still need to HARMONIZE Daniel 7:11-12
which teaches there is a "Season and Time" on earth
AFTER the Fourth Beast (you pretend is Rome)
is "given to the Burning Flame" (hell)

You are teaching PEOPLE live on earth AFTER the Romans are cast into Hell...
That is hilarious

Dan 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain,
and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away:
yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

I think you are probably thinking the wrong things are closed and sealed up.
The fourth beast is a prophecy you know.

The Bible is clear... and I have been clear

The TRUTH about Daniel's prophecies was "sealed"

That mean there is NO WAY the Fourth Beast represented Rome

Sorry

It is not "sealed" to everyone... there are other Last Saints preaching the same.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly:
and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Deal with WHAT the Bible promises

/

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL...
Daniel's Fourth Beast is shown in Scripture as:

(3) the Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven"
No it is not shown to be
"Kingdom of Heaven."

If it is a kingdom. Neither its origin, characteristic, or souce is heavenly.
(4) the RULE of the Anti-Christ over the Last Saints
If it is over the saints of God than it is not the kingdom of Heaven or the kingdom of the heavens.
It is in opposition to Gof's administration. It is opposed to God's governement.
So such a monsterous symbol is not of God's adminstrative governing.

It is subject to the King of kings only a an enemy which needs to be crushed.

(5) DURING Satan's "Little Season"
Why not a revived Roman Empire?
Why not a basic reformation of a government covering basically the territory of the ancient Roman Empire?

That its rule lasts the period of three and one half years, I would agree.
But that is a kingdom OPPOSED to God's rule not for it.

That is why Revelation 11:15 has the seventhangel trumpet and the voice proclaim:

"The kingdom of the world has BECOME the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ. and He will reign forever and ever."

If the kingdom of the world WAS the kingdom of the heavens there would be no need for the kingdom of the world to BECOME
the kingdom of the Lord and of His Christ.

In other words...
the PEOPLE in each case are the SAME PEOPLE..
the Last Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns.

You cannot REFUTE this from Scripture...
so why DENY it from your "feelings"?
What I just refutted was that the kingdom of the heavens is the kingdom of the world under the Beast WHOEVER or WHATEVER the beast represents.

Go back and tell whoever it was who do indoctrinated you to come here and prove what you cannot.
Whether there are then last of saints or not, that kingdom of that Beast is not the kingdom of the heavens.

At most it is of the world and after the crushing of God's enemies, the kingdom of the world BECOMES that of the Lord and of His Christ (Rev. 11:5)
No... and you offer NO SCRIPTURE to support your "feelings"...
therefore you have no Biblical validation.
That is how it works.
Revelation 11:15 says what it says if I feel good or feel not good.
If I adjust my feelings it makes no difference to the passage.

And the seventh angel trumpeted; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, The kingdom of the WORLD has BECOME the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ. and He will reign forever and ever.(v.15)

And going on is revealing also. The nations of the world were ANGRY because they were losing their kingdom as Christ establishes His in place of thiers.

"And the nations were angry, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to give the reward to Your slaves the prophets and the saints and to those who fear Your name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth." (v.18)

The worldly kings including the Beast are LOSING what they had. So they are angry.
And it says the Lord God has BEGUN to reign - ie. Have His Kingdom on the earth.

"Saying, We thank You, Lord God the Alighty, He who is and who was, because You have taken
Your great power and have reigned. And the nations were angry . . . etc." (vs. 17,18a)

LOL...
I do not need to see the words "Last Saints" in order to know
the Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns (the Saints "changed" in a moment)
are the LAST SAINTS...
That makes some sense.
Though it makes some sense, some are saved out of the great tribulation to be those reigned over by the sons of God in the millennium.

But that the iron monster trampling and destroying everything and devouring with iron teeth in pure horror is not "the kingdom of the heavens".

There is also no slam dunk that the first of Daniel's four beasts is the pre-flood society.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why is it so hard for YOU to understand this Truth?
Is the fact that it's NEW INFORMATION to you preventing you from accepting basic facts?
I read carefully therough Daniel two and four just hours ago.
And it is not the first time by. But I have no re-studied Daniel for awhile.

So I am glad I have reason now to re-study Daniel, among the other projects I have.
I am more convinced that your explanation of the First Beast being the pre-flood society is fanciful and ad hoc.

What "basic fact" dictates that we MUST see the First Beast as the pre-flood society?
And I do not mean the basics of your dogmatism. I mean the basic fact of the Scripture.
Because the PEOPLE in that verse represent the LAST SAINTS on earth...
why in the world is this hard for you to accept?
Let's say there are no more saints sanctitified to be saints after the first resurrection and transfiguration.
How does that dictate that the fourth beast cannot be a restored Roman Empire or the First Beast has to be the age of the patriarchs before the flood.

How does the former belief make the latter indisputable?
LOL.. Jesus was very clear [Mat 13] the church consists of BOTH
No he does not.
He says the wheat and the tares grow together in the world. (v.38)

If you think the world = the church then look in the mirror and "LOL" at youyr silly self.

Is it new to you that the ekklesia means "CALLED OUT" as in called out of the world?
He said let both tares and wheat grow together in the world.
(1) the saved "wheat/sheep" IN THE CHURCH (sown by Jesus and) destined to eternal life
The sheep of Matthew 25:31-46 are not the WHEAT of Matt. 13:24-30.

They are though, the good fish caught in the dragnet out of the sea in the parable of Matt. 13:47-50.

Both the teaching of the sheep and goats in Matt. 25:31-46 AND the parable of the dragnet and the good and bad fish (Matt. 13:47-50)
are concering the same thing. That is the peoples who are not Christians who are saved out of the great tribulation to be transferred into the
millennial kingdom age.

(2) the unsaved "tares/goats" IN THE CHURCH (sown by Satan and) destined to eternal torment
The TARES are not a part of the church.
The GOATS or the SHEEP are not a part of the church.

The TARES grow in the world along with the wheat which are a part of the church, the CALLED OUT of the world EKKESIA.
The field in the parable is the world not the church. That is the Lord's own words of interpretation of His own parable:

"And the field is the WORLD; and the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one." (Matt. 13:38)

According to the Lord's own words, WHAT IS THE FIELD?

The CHURCH? No.
The WORLD? Yes.

"And the field is the WORLD; and the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one." (Matt. 13:38)

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are NO NATIONS of sheep and goats...
that is just your imagination.
Wrong you are again. What are the words out of the mouth of Jesus on this?

"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory . . . at that time He will sit on the throne of His glory.
And ALL THE NATIONS [or Gentiles] will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them from one another, just as the shepherd
separates the sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand and the goats on the left." (Matt. 25:31-33)

So you contradict Jesus Christ saing that the nations there being sheep or goats is my imagination.
It is His explanation of His teaching.

If the tares are sons of the evil one masquerading falsely as the kingdom of the heavens, the church, they are NOT the kingdom of the heavens but a counterfeit, a facade, a deception. It is a decption taking place in the world. The field in which the tares and wheat are growing together is the world. (v. 38).

If they grow together and are really all part of the church than the church does not EXIST.
If the church is not CALLED OUT of the world then it is not the church.

The deception is so subtle that the Lord tells His servants NOT to try to go through the WORLD and illiminate false Christians.
Only the angels can do that.

Of course His servants should try to assure that unbelievers are not mistaken for believers in the church.
But they can do nothing about false Christians in the world.
The Roman Catholic Church TRIED to illiminate phony Christians out of the world.
And in trying they did exactly what the Lord Jesus warned against. They made horrible mistakes and killed and tortured real believers
along with nominal believers and unbelievers.

They exactly did NOT do as the Lord warned:

"An he said to them, An enemy has done this. And the slaves said to him, DO YOU WANT US then to go and collect them?
But he said , No, LEST WHILE COLLECTING THE TARES, YOU UPROOT THE WHEAT ALONG WITH THEM. Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Collect first the tares and bind them
into bundles to burn them up, but the wheat gather into my barns."(vs 28-30)

The Spanish Inquisition was the disobedience of the supposedly servants of Christ. They tried to weed out false Christians from the world.
And in trying they tortured and killed true disciples. They are NOT to be the reapers - the Lord's angels at the harvest at the end of the age. The angels of God will know who is genuine belonging to the Father and who is play acting as a decption.

If you think ANY unbeliever is a member of your church then you do not know what the church is.
And we will sometimes make mistakes. But in principle Christians should know that no NON-Christian is a member of the Lord's called out assembly - the church.

I suspect you will not address these errors of yours but will have a "business as usual" attitude to ignore the problems you pose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No it is not shown to be
"Kingdom of Heaven."

The phrase "Kingdom of Heaven" is used 33 times in the Bible
I have already told you (several times) WHAT that represents.

You do not REFUTE my words with Scripture...
you only DENY and pretend that is the same... it is not

I cannot take you seriously
because you do not take Bible Study seriously.

Tell me sir...
WHAT does the "Kingdom of Heaven" represent in EACH of the 33 times it is used.
If you cannot answer that (with Scripture) then you are neither qualified or capable
of offering an "informed opinion" on the matter.

So you cannot be taken seriously

If it is a kingdom. Neither its origin, characteristic, or souce is heavenly.

The Bible DEFINES the phrase 33 times.

This is not hard.
READ the 33 times and discern the CONTEXT
(who is in view)

Unless and until you DO THAT
you cannot be taken seriously

If it is over the saints of God than it is not the kingdom of Heaven or the kingdom of the heavens.
It is in opposition to Gof's administration. It is opposed to God's governement.
So such a monsterous symbol is not of God's adminstrative governing.

Blah, Blah, Blah...

READ the 33 times the BIBLE uses the term
and then discern the CONTEXT of each time

You will find in EVERY CASE it represents either

(1) The "wheat and tares" in the Christian Kingdom BEFORE the Last Saint is saved

(2) The "wheat and tares" in the Great Tribulation Kingdom AFTER the Last Saint is saved

(3) All of the "wheat" (but NONE of the "tares") in EACH Kingdom including
Saints in the Pre-Flood Kingdom and Saints in the Jewish Kingdom
and Saints in the Christian Kingdom and Saints in the Great Tribulation Kingdom

This is not hard
You need to READ EACH of the 33 times
and understand the CONTEXT of each use...
BEFORE you can offer an "informed opinion"

You want to DECIDE what the phrase means
BEFORE you READ the Scriptures where it is used...
that is hilarious.

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wrong you are again. What are the words out of the mouth of Jesus on this?

"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory . . . at that time He will sit on the throne of His glory.
And ALL THE NATIONS [or Gentiles] will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them from one another, just as the shepherd
separates the sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand and the goats on the left." (Matt. 25:31-33)

Of course (again) you do not understand CONTEXT...

The Gospel goes out into the WORLD
The Gospel SAVES people throughout the WORLD

The "Nations" represents people throughout the WORLD

This is not hard

If they grow together and are really all part of the church than the church does not EXIST.
If the church is not CALLED OUT of the world then it is not the church.

LOL...

You want to pretend Jesus did NOT teach the Church consists of BOTH
saved "wheat" sown by Jesus and unsaved "tares" sown by Satan.

Listen...
I already GAVE YOU a study of Matthew 13 teaching exactly WHO
was part of the Church.

You did not REFUTE a single thing with Scripture...
you deflect to a different subject and you DENY (not refute)
with your "feelings".

LOL

Secondly...
JESUS was very clear (and the Apostles were very clear)
that unsaved false prophets would infiltrate the Church and
the "leaven" of their false doctrines would corrupt the Church...

Just read Rev chapters 1 & 2 to see the EXTENT of this corruption IN THE CHURCHES
before the end of the first century.

As always...
your "feelings" do not harmonize with Scripture

As always...
you pretend your "feelings" determine TRUTH
They do not

If you think ANY unbeliever is a member of your church then you do not know what the church is.

So, when JESUS and the APOSTLES taught false prophets would infiltrate the Chruch
and their false doctrines would corrupt the Gospel of the Chruch...

They (Jesus and the Apostles) were LYING?

/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The TARES are not a part of the church.
The GOATS or the SHEEP are not a part of the church.

Here, I will GIVE you a Bible Study showing BOTH the "wheat and tares" are part of the Chruch.

Instead of just IGNORING the passages provided...
THIS TIME you need to ADDRESS the verses and REFUTE them with Scripture...
Can you do that (no)... then you cannot pretend to offer an "informed opinion" on the matter.

HOW MANY TIMES do you need to SEE what JESUS TAUGHT?

--------

/

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
don't get how anyone who's not in the Body of Christ would be in the church?
as the church is the Body of Christ?
you cannot be IN the Body of Christ and Not be saved

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are 'IN' Christ Jesus,"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
don't get how anyone who's not in the Body of Christ would be in the church?

Because JESUS said the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven"
consists of both saved "wheat" sown by Christ and
unsaved "tares" sown by Satan.

Deal with SCRIPTURE buddy
your lack of understanding DOES NOT establish Biblical Truth

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Sheep are the Church.

JESUS said both the "wheat and tares" are in the Chruch...

I already GAVE you the verses...
deal with the verses buddy.

Your personal "feelings" mean LESS than nothing

--------

/

Upvote 0