• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What's the weather like where you are? (10)

Discussion in 'Golden Eagles 50+' started by rebornfree, Jan 31, 2015.

1. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,653
    Christian
    Married
    Thank's MP;:)
    it's not as bad as the summer forest fire smoke we have gotten the last few years; and tomorrow we are to get 5-10mph wind from the coast. That's what is nice about this time of year; it changes; not like the heat can get in the late summer; hanging on for months. :eek::D

2. nChrist

nChrist AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith Supporter

+14,379
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    It's 54F and mainly cloudy today in Central Oklahoma. The wind is only 10 mph and I give thanks for a nice day.

3. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+7,252
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Some nights we'll have frost, but then a few days will be 60 or 60+.

4. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,071
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    It has been a pleasant day here in the UK. The promised rain didn't materialize and tomorrow is going to be similar. It is still a little cool, so no summer clothes yet, but plenty of sunshine, :)

5. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+7,252
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    DEFINITELY no summer clothes here, but I'm thinking about what I'll wear to my great-granddaughters birthdays in July and August. I know, most people don't think that far ahead, but my father criticized my clothing choices so often that it's always on my mind for family gatherings.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. nChrist

+14,379
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    We've had storms, several good rains, and lots of wind over the last several days. The temperature has been up and down like a yo-yo. The advice given to us here was to not put out our flowers yet. It's supposed to freeze a couple more times in the next few days. It's 32F here right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. musicalpilgrim

+18,071
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Wow...I thought we had exciting weather in the UK, but it is quite stable just now. Sunshine, clouds and a cool wind, :)

8. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,653
    Christian
    Married
    Sounds like ours again here in the PNW; high of 69F sunshine; then a few clouds this afternoon; and a nice breeze to blow away the smoke from the brush fires all the neighbors are burning. Simply great weather:oldthumbsup:.

9. musicalpilgrim

+18,071
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    We have mixed weather...a bitter cold wind, 7c feels like 2c and now it is raining. o_O

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. nChrist

+14,379
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    We've had so many weather changes in the past few days that we just have to listen to the weatherman. Thankfully, he's done pretty good. We've had heat, cold, rain, hail, storms, winds, and even snow NW of us.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. rebornfree

rebornfree Senior Veteran Supporter

+11,821
    Charismatic
    I did Psychology and quite enjoyed it, but struggled to get all the studying done. I know what you mean about missing the daytimes, as I sometimes worked right through until 7 or 8 a.m.

12. rebornfree

+11,821
    Charismatic
    Today (what I saw of it :D) was sunny and warm. Cool now, just after midnight, but with a beautiful clear starlit sky. :)

13. Ttalkkugjil

Ttalkkugjil Spiritual Director

+742
    Korea, Republic Of
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    It's 34°F here in Seosan, cloudy, with moderate ultra-fine dust.

14. rebornfree

+11,821
    Charismatic
    Hi Ttalkkugjil :wave:,
    I've had to look up Seosan :) - I see that you're not far from the coast. Is 34F normal for this time of year? Where does the dust come from?

15. Ttalkkugjil

Ttalkkugjil Spiritual Director

+742
    Korea, Republic Of
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    34 is reasonably warm though we had warmer weather last week. A lot of people here think that the dust all blows over from China. Some of it does, but Korea produces some of its own dust too.

Where are you from reborn?

16. mnorian

+6,653
    Christian
    Married
    We have had rain for a solid week; some local flooding; our power was out yesterday for a couple of hours; there have been land slides that closed one of the major mountain roads to eastern Oregon; highway 58; not far from here, so it may have been a mud slide taking out a tree or pole. Glad it came back so soon.

050b2dbd-b43e-4f44-b69c-a15a65db02b2.png

Hwy. 58 still closed by slide; cleanup underway

17. mnorian

+6,653
    Christian
    Married
    And we have rain forecast for the next week! Anybody know how to build a replica of Noah's Ark? :)
    b0c423ab-f583-4be9-86a7-e52496bbdb29.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. nChrist

+14,379
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    It's 55F and partly cloudy here today in Central Oklahoma. It's really a nice day - I like it.

19. Danthemailman

Danthemailman Well-Known Member

+810
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It’s 47 degrees now and partly cloudy. The temperature is dropping down to 34 degrees overnight. It was 82 degrees yesterday Missouri should be pronounced, “Misery.”

20. nChrist

+14,379
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    It's 55F and mainly cloudy today in Central Oklahoma. I like it - thank you Lord.