What's the weather like where you are? (10)

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
34 is reasonably warm though we had warmer weather last week. A lot of people here think that the dust all blows over from China. Some of it does, but Korea produces some of its own dust too.

Where are you from reborn?
I'm in the UK Ttalkkugjil. :) 34F would be quite cold for us in April, although winters are often colder than that. I wondered if Korea was getting warmer now as we head toward summer.

It has been dry here, but with a cold wind.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Today(Saturday) was rather nice. HOWEVER,
SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT UNTIL 4 AM EDT SUN ...STRONG STORM SYSTEM TO BRING LATE SEASON SNOW OVERNIGHT... A STRONG LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO IMPACT THE REGION FROM TONIGHT THROUGH EARLY SUNDAY MORNING. AS TEMPERATURES DROP INTO THE MID 30S OVERNIGHT, SNOW IS EXPECTED TO MIX WITH RAIN. SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 2 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE PRIMARILY ON GRASSY AREAS AND ELEVATED, COOLER SURFACES. GIVEN THAT OVERNIGHT LOW TEMPERATURES WILL REMAIN ABOVE FREEZING, NO ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED ON ROADWAYS. MOTORIST SHOULD SLOW DOWN IF TRAVELING OVERNIGHT AS ROADS WILL BE WET.

Sorry about all the uppercase letters. I copied it from my email.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Very warm here in the UK over the Easter weekend. Temps low teens C (50F) at night and up to 20s (upper 60s F) in the daytime. We've been sitting outside in the early evening having drinks and a chat - just gets a bit chilly when the sun goes down.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
The warmest Easter Monday on record, across the UK, with temps in 70s F. It made for a lovely Easter weekend with people getting together in the warm weather. It has been dry too - I watered the plants this evening, which I can't ever remember doing before in April. :)

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's 61F and mainly cloudy tonight in Central Oklahoma. The weatherman says rain and more rain. He forecast over 5 inches over the next couple of days. Many of the older farmers would tell you that we need it to replace the ground water lost in the major drought we had. It sometimes takes years to replace. They use the ground water for irrigation when it doesn't rain, so we need it. I like keeping the farmers and ranchers happy - mainly because I like to eat.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
It's 61F and mainly cloudy tonight in Central Oklahoma. The weatherman says rain and more rain. He forecast over 5 inches over the next couple of days. Many of the older farmers would tell you that we need it to replace the ground water lost in the major drought we had. It sometimes takes years to replace. They use the ground water for irrigation when it doesn't rain, so we need it. I like keeping the farmers and ranchers happy - mainly because I like to eat.
That's very informative, Tom, and I hope Central Oklahoma gets the water it needs. :)

In the UK we've had it very wet this week too, but after our sunny holiday weekend I don't think that anyone is complaining. Temps have dropped also - below 10C (50F) tonight.

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It was 57F here today in Central Oklahoma, and it rained off and on all day. Lots of places in the area are flooded because the ground is already saturated, and there is no place to go for the extra rain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's 77F and mainly cloudy today here in Central Oklahoma. It's really a nice and comfortable day.

We got two things in common Tom; 77F and it's nice and comfortable.:)
7779fef2-7e10-4e3e-a803-cce17f5f9a1d.png

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its alternating between cloudy and showers and then clearing and some sunshine.:partlysunny:
Its Autumn in Australia and we are finally seeing some rain after very little if any for months.
The cooler weather has started which I love.
I have a fire going today ( a woodheater) which is lovely and cosy.:fire:

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It was 57F here today in Central Oklahoma, and it rained off and on all day. Lots of places in the area are flooded because the ground is already saturated, and there is no place to go for the extra rain.

"The U.S. just had its wettest year-long span ever recorded, and the rains aren't quitting." :(

Upvote 0