For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I detest the way college football teams schedule easy games against unknown opponents to pad their record. Routs are only fun to watch if you are a fan of the team doing the rout, and unfortunately there are many routs in college football.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
It is a give and take thing for the unknown (usually low ranked) teams. They often get more attention than playing other low ranked teams and if they do exceptionally well it helps the confidence of the team and gets some of the better players noticed.

Reactions: Strider1002
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I don't think she has kids. But I know what you mean.

Although if a woman gets a child out of wedlock and maybe it's a dead beat dad who who bails on em and she becomes a born again Christian. I think a woman like that could benefit from getting a proper Christian husband and the child a proper Christian stepfather.
I am not talking about myself here, I am talking in general about other Christians who have their ducks in a row.
Problem is single women with children is often a game loser in that the childs father can be a forever problem for you and the reasons she is single can be the reason you would be divorced sooner or later if you did marry her.

Perhaps she is busy with her work. It's just a guess.
Probably just has people around her to enjoy instead of typing words to folks she might never ever meet
Bella took a hiatus. Don't you think she will be back?
Never know. If she finds the right guy we may never see her again here. I've seen dozens of folks come and go both here and other places and some of them I typed to for nearly a decade before they finally vanished.
Many people figure out how to live a good life without socializing online. If I had a decent social life I probably would treat this forum more like answering an occasional email and be spending my quality time with them.
Considering how much she helped me, I miss her alot. I know I kinda ruined it at the end because I didn't want to let go of mystery woman and it was hampering my procgress. Now I know mystery woman is not an option and Bella put me on ice before she left for her hiatus. I realy blew it. I hope she can forgive me.
She seems like a pretty wise woman. But IMO she has more than she can handle from what I've gleaned. I'm not surprised she isn't here much as this place is probably near the bottom of her list of things to do.
Likely she has a BF now that is trying to woo her etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
If I had fellowship in real life, I would prefer that too.

That's true Bella actually have a a life and she in realationship and her wisdom goes first and foremost to Christian woman. So it's no surprise if this forum is not a priority. Still she did brighten up the place.
All the fun people.... sooner or later have fun elsewhere when it comes to this place. Back in 2007 when they changed ownership a lot of people abandoned this forum for facebook and other social platforms and perhaps a few percentage of them came back but left again due to all the fun that they were here for in the first place got nerfed. I'm mainly here because perhaps I'm making a difference if I find I'm no longer useful I will likely be gone like the dozens of folks that abandoned me for real life over the last 15 years here. I have a long list of "followers" (104) that almost all of them are gone for a long time only 1 of them that wasn't in the last year posted a month or two ago and one passed away late last year that posted often in my thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
L9454Tx.png
Beautiful and Adorable! I love it! :):):):)

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had a good day yesterday with my Boyfriend and parents. =] :):):):) My Boyfriend took off from Work and so did my Mom. Me and my Boyfriend, my Dad, and my Mom went to the Beach! :):):):)

Then after we went to a Chinese Restaurant. I got Orange Chicken With White Rice, my Boyfriend got Beef and Broccoli With White Rice, my Dad got Beef and Broccoli With White Rice, and my Mom got Wonton Soup. :):):):):full::full::full::full:

Then my Boyfriend slept over. =]

Now today we just stayed Home. My Boyfriend is still at my House. ^-^ :):):):)

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I had a good day yesterday with my Boyfriend and parents. =] :):):):) My Boyfriend took off from Work and so did my Mom. Me and my Boyfriend, my Dad, and my Mom went to the Beach! :):):):)

Then after we went to a Chinese Restaurant. I got Orange Chicken With White Rice, my Boyfriend got Beef and Broccoli With White Rice, my Dad got Beef and Broccoli With White Rice, and my Mom got Wonton Soup. :):):):):full::full::full::full:

beef and brawkolee is my fave

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You two seem quite precious together, Miss Lion, the way you speak of him. ^-^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟240,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey everybody. How you doing? As usual, I seem to only appear when I need to ask for prayers, and as sorry as I am for that-- I have a prayer request xD

Tomorrow, I am taking two exams for necessary certifications to keep doing what I'm doing. I didn't have near enough time to study like I wanted. Work has been insane, I'm like 14 days in a row without a day off and "last week" was like a 56 hour work-week. And I wasn't just studying for one-- but two, which I have to take at the same, because I no longer have time to wait.

So, I'm cramming like no tomorrow-- haha :p -- and praying I can absorb enough info to pass. If anyone wants to pray for me, I would appreciate it.

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A few times recently I've tried to start conversations with women on social media, who have flirted with me or indicated some interest prior to that. However, the conversations have been like pulling teeth. I don't know what the problem is :scratch:

Upvote 0