What's on your mind?

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Maybe somebody will offer to cut it in half, so we each get a piece. If that's where this goes, she can have it. Unless Solomon is the one with the saw, of course.
I heard Solomon climbed a mountain to see what he would saw. I was in a situation where something was split between me and a cousin and later he wanted my half too.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I saw the beautiful beautiful blonde yesterday AKA mystery woman. She was wearing a sleek tight dress and showing her cleavage again. It is warm summer weather in Denmark and I think the dress is appropiate for a hot summer day like yesterday.

I still have no idea if she is single. She did have that guy with her last week she has been tagging along with before, but they were not holding hands or kissing or doing anything like that. He was just next to her. Until they do anything lovey dovey I am keeping my hopes up.
You really like to torture yourself don't you?

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
No not at all. The odds of her being single, Christian and interested in me, it does seem like I am setting myself up for failure.

Perhaps mystery woman is the one against all odds. You never know.

If it turns out she has found love already, okay then, I have to find love elsewhere.
If it turns out she is not the one, then it's my mistake for leaning on my own understanding.

But I do have hope and faith. I will find love and God vill grant me a divenely-appointed spouse. If that is mystery woman or another woman, only God knows.
I pray you have better favor from God on that note. I'm personally believing God doesn't "choose" mates for us unless we have some underlying big purpose in life. God allowed Jacob to be tricked into marrying his first wife Leah when he wanted to marry Rachel. Davids wife who bore Solomon was from adultery and murder sins. Abraham married a wife that didn't trust God to give her a child and allowed him to sleep with a slave girl.
In other words I don't see any "perfect" choice of a spouse in the Bible
I think women are just as messed up as us guys these days so likely if you do stumble across a gal that you end up marrying she will cause you as much grief as you would her.

• Friendly
Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
My laptop keyboard has been working better for days now and nobody even tried to fix it. Weird!
I wish my keyboard would work so I don't have to. I could stay at home and type stupid things in forums all day long and annoy people.

• Haha
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I heard Solomon climbed a mountain to see what he would saw. I was in a situation where something was split between me and a cousin and later he wanted my half too.
Saw lemon? Solo mon.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For those who knew Someone's Angel when she was here (and those who do not), please consider helping her. She is in dire need right now, thanks to car trouble on top of everything else that is the norm, and I just can't keep on helping like I used to. :( I'm sure it isn't easy at all for she and her husband to keep asking, either.

I will refer you back =>
What's on your mind?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For those who knew Someone's Angel when she was here (and those who do not), please consider helping her. She is in dire need right now, thanks to car trouble on top of everything else that is the norm, and I just can't keep on helping like I used to. :( I'm sure it isn't easy at all for she and her husband to keep asking, either.

I will refer you back =>
What's on your mind?

Oh, sorry. Actually there is a new link.

Save Us Please

Upvote 0