United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lakers just regained the lead!

*Oh I finally got your jinx @Bèlla

...not nice...

I'm not responsible for their on court trouble. I'm much too nice to jinx anyone. :crosseo:

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
So what are you all up to this weekend? Im just doing the usual.

Reading. :)

tumblr_4ca27096b1f6dfdab7106de5771cc044_c99026cf_400.gif

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awww. There's a newcomer in my lab who is quite possibly the cutest girl I have ever seen in all of my time living in Magnolia, who has been here a few weeks ... and off to the side someone just asked her if she was seeing anyone, and she answered yes.

As Toro might have said in my shoes:

I are sad knight. :(

.... But that's okay. ^-^ I just know to be friendly with the dear lass now and not flirt. That would be intrusive in this case, of course, and a knight must never behave that way.

I was just thinking ... the girl I described in this post from over a year ago here is none other than the one and only Miss Erin.

I was just being lighthearted then, although I did truly notice how cute she was when she was first introduced by her elder sister - a chemist who works in the same lab as us - to everyone who was working that morning, but that was all.
Little did I know how in five or six months' more time that my eyes would begin to stray bashfully in Erin's direction more and more often whenever she happened to be bustling about just next door to me, and my heart would begin to skip just a tad when she drew close to yell "boo!" at my back. ^-^
And so my words quoted above would become a self-fulfilling prophecy. And by today, I am definitely smitten by the sweet but cutely mischievous little brunette-headed lass.:love:

• Winner
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
And so my words quoted above would become a self-fulfilling prophecy. And by today, I am definitely smitten by the sweet but cutely mischievous little brunette-headed lass.

Amen. What a beautiful testimony. :)

I mentioned you to someone a few days ago. I didn't have a word to express the innocence and joy you exude when you speak of her. But now I do. Your resolve is the difference between fantasy and manifesting the things we long to have. No matter what, you took action. The desire didn't remain buried in your heart or nestled in the clouds. You pursued it.

You'll have the one you seek. Whether its her or another vision of loveliness. You'll get her because you're not afraid. Not afraid try, or fail, or wait if you must. That's how happy endings are made.

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,777.00
Faith
Christian
I had a very STRANGE 'crush' once on a woman who I felt absolutely zero physical attraction for - and actually, I couldn't in a million years imagine getting with her in any capacity. But I was SO smitten and struck by her, that I would get nervous and fidgety when she was near (which is TOTALLY out of character for me) and when she wasn't around, I used to think about her a great deal.

But like I said, I felt no romantic feelings towards her at all. My suspicion is that because she played around with Wicca (and was known back then for reading spell books and using crystals) that she placed some sort of weird spell on me. Because I felt strange - to say the very least, for that entire three to four month period.

If you saw her, you'd see how whimsical and obscure she is. She had eyes that looked like they could see into your future.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
My suspicion is that because she played around with Wicca (and was known back then for reading spell books and using crystals) that she placed some sort of weird spell on me. Because I felt strange - to say the very least, for that entire three to four month period.

Yeah, I've experienced that. It's a compelling spell to bend your will towards the person. Due to my gifting, I can feel the difference between genuine desire for someone and a force which seeks to impress its will upon me. Like the emoji.

:stress:

The thoughts feel intrusive and its a different spirit. There's no internal connection. The heart isn't engaged at all. When you go to the spirit realm to secure someone against their will. It's the greatest violation you can undertake. You're afflicting them with an unholy presence to bring them to you. Wholly demonic and unethical.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I had a very STRANGE 'crush' once on a woman who I felt absolutely zero physical attraction for - and actually, I couldn't in a million years imagine getting with her in any capacity. But I was SO smitten and struck by her, that I would get nervous and fidgety when she was near (which is TOTALLY out of character for me) and when she wasn't around, I used to think about her a great deal.

But like I said, I felt no romantic feelings towards her at all. My suspicion is that because she played around with Wicca (and was known back then for reading spell books and using crystals) that she placed some sort of weird spell on me. Because I felt strange - to say the very least, for that entire three to four month period.

If you saw her, you'd see how whimsical and obscure she is. She had eyes that looked like they could see into your future.

Iiinnnteerreess...ting.

I'd be flattered, she must've really liked you to go through all that trouble.

Or did she sense the light in you and want to put it out?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for the support and prayers everyone. It's been a very challenging year, and sometimes it's easy to slip up in my faith. Although God reminded me of the verse 1 Peter 4:12 which gave me peace.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the support and prayers everyone. It's been a very challenging year, and sometimes it's easy to slip up in my faith. Although God reminded me of the verse 1 Peter 4:12 which gave me peace.

That's right brother.

He is faithful to keep that fire lit...though we often fall asleep.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

There's nothing you can't overcome with God in corner. You will prevail. :)

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,777.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah, I've experienced that. It's a compelling spell to bend your will towards the person. Due to my gifting, I can feel the difference between genuine desire for someone and a force which seeks to impress its will upon me. Like the emoji.

:stress:

The thoughts feel intrusive and its a different spirit. There's no internal connection. The heart isn't engaged at all. When you go to the spirit realm to secure someone against their will. It's the greatest violation you can undertake. You're afflicting them with an unholy presence to bring them to you. Wholly demonic and unethical.

I think you're the only person I know who's managed to articulate it so accurately and succinctly. I'm not saying that just for the sake of giving you a compliment - no, what you have said is actually a very important consideration. "A force which seeks to impress it's will against me" - that's exactly it.

And no, the heart isn't engaged and the mind CERTAINLY isn't either. The interest is from another realm - and because it feels so powerful you mistake it for something else, like: "maybe she's my soulmate?"

If you knew me in real life, you'd know how rare it is for me to develop a crush. Let alone whatever THAT was. She was always very good at tucking herself up close to my body and giggling like a geisha at even the most standard everyday things I'd say. (In fact, by the rules of body language etiquette, her proximity was WAY too close for it to be acceptable.)

Dangerous. So, so dangerous. I could so easily have lost everything - and I know that sounds drastic, but for months I didn't write, I didn't listen to music, and I stopped enjoying the things I used to love. I could only sit in a daze wondering what in the hell was happening to me.

It's important to note that these spirits are only as dangerous as we allow them to be. I left the door wide open and allowed them to have their way with me. It's only by the grace of God that I'm stronger willed than that and eventually managed to push it off. Because it WAS seductive - it's that feeling of knowing you're on a diet, but also knowing that there's a tub of ice cream in the freezer yearning for you.

She follows me on social media, but the feelings have been LONG neutralised. And her mental health has become questionable to say the very least. (When you mess with counterfeit spirits, they WILL eventually claim you.)

Let me be a lesson to all of you. A crush isn't always what it seems.

• Informative
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,777.00
Faith
Christian
Iiinnnteerreess...ting.

I'd be flattered, she must've really liked you to go through all that trouble.

Or did she sense the light in you and want to put it out?

Both cases are quite possible. I do seem to attract the crazy ones (no, really.)

On the back on my lower arm (just above that knobbly bit where the hand meets the wrist) I have Habakkuk 2:2-4 inked onto the rocks of another tattoo. This was a tattoo she seemed obsessed with, so you're probably right.

Wicca's do tend to be the most hardcore atheists.

• Informative
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0