Aug 18, 2015
✟328,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Depends how much you weight.. guess doing pushups might be a little risky if you weight a lot. Don't want to hurt your back or anything.. but yeah I would do weight lifting as soon as possible. You'll get more muscle when you lose weight plus the more muscles you gain the more they'll expend calories themselves. Plus men want to be more than just skinny, but also carve up a good physique.

You lift bro?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,166,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Reading statistics that atheists are only like 3% of the population.. that sounds waaaay too low.

Although they also say agnostics are like 4% of the population.. not sure how much different your typical agnostic is with your typical atheist.. technically I consider myself an agnostic atheist.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟997,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, guys, if I may interrupt, in all seriousness please pray for Donald Trump's son Barron (or is it Baron? I have seen it spelled both ways). I mean, I have heard that he faces bullying in his school because of who his father is and honestly I think no one deserves bullying for really ANY reason, much less one that isn't because of anything the bullying victim himself has actually done, but just because of who he knows. I just feel bad for Baron, and probably most of us here have faced bullying to some degree in school before, and can empathize.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
So...a buddy of mine gave me some sound advice on trying to find a car...but honestly, I'm still so lost and confused.

There's some tips on reddit that might be helpful...whatcarshouldibuy - cars
I also struggled the first time I bought mines...main things to know based on what I experienced is...
1. Know what type of car you want. New or used? Model and make and year?
2. How will you pay? How much can you afford monthly?
3. Chose a good dealership. Try a bunch and see their deals. If buying from an individual be very careful, make sure all the docs are intact and in place.
4. Don't go alone. Bring people with you.
5. Don't close the deal right away, give it a night's rest to think about it.
6. Also if for example you want a used car, check to make sure it hasn't been in any accidents or wrecks, also request to see if the previous owner has a list of where he/she had the car repaired, oil changed, etc... so to know that the car was well kept.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟840,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
KFC is good, but the food always makes my stomach feel sick afterwords.
I think their quality has dropped significantly. Chicken doesn't even taste like chicken anymore lol

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,166,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think their quality has dropped significantly. Chicken doesn't even taste like chicken anymore lol
Yeah, so greasy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
KFC is good, but the food always makes my stomach feel sick afterwords.
Some say they took the word “chicken” out of their name because what they’re serving now isn’t actually chicken :tonguewink:

• Haha
Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟383,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This reminds me of the rumor that Kentucky Fried Chicken changed their name to KFC because they stopped using real chicken meat. The idea being that "C" refers to some kind of mystery ingredient.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
This reminds me of the rumor that Kentucky Fried Chicken changed their name to KFC, because they stopped using real chicken meat. The idea being that "C" refers to some kind of mystery ingredient.

I hope it's not Cat.

• Agree
Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0