Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is anyone eating their third plate, yet? I'm not judging, just asking. ;)

No... I could hardly finish the first...

Not sure why... but my appetite was pretty shot... although the plate I had was still hefty.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟837,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No... I could hardly finish the first...

Not sure why... but my appetite was pretty shot... although the plate I had was still hefty.

I'm probably going to go in for another round. I'm not proud of it

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm probably going to go in for another round. I'm not proud of it

Do what you gotta do man...

I ain't gonna judge ya.. that's not what Thanksgiving is about.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟837,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do what you gotta do man...

I ain't gonna judge ya.. that's not what Thanksgiving is about.

Exactly! My gluttony is none of y'all's business. I would appreciate it if I could gorge myself without your peering eyes. Thank you.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Exactly! My gluttony is none of y'all's business. I would appreciate it if I could gorge myself without your peering eyes. Thank you.

In fact, I think one is a bad American if they don't engage in gluttony at least on this one day of the year.

Which makes me a bad American this year.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟837,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In fact, I think one is a bad American if they don't engage in gluttony at least on this one day of the year.

Which makes me a bad American this year.

Why do you think you're not hungry? I'm refraining from suggesting the problem is that gas station pizza is not usual Thanksgiving fare. But I sense it's more than just a matter of menu choice. Are you okay?

• Haha
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why do you think you're not hungry? I'm refraining from suggesting the problem is that gas station pizza is not usual Thanksgiving fare. But I sense it's more than just a matter of menu choice. Are you okay?

I ate half a box of cookies a few hours before the Thanksgiving meal... lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
It took near on two years, but COVID has finally found its way into my lungs. Even the vaccines couldn't separate us, it just wanted to be with me.

I can understand the fuss a little more now. My chest feels very heavy and breathing isn't the easiest. But, alas, the cold I had only a few weeks ago was actually worse from a symptomatic standpoint. My sinuses really took a battering and my cough was far more bothersome.

COVID is much more in the body. Aches, pains, dizzy spells, disorientation, etc. But a lot less dramatic than the cold.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It took near on two years, but COVID has finally found its way into my lungs. Even the vaccines couldn't separate us, it just wanted to be with me.

I can understand the fuss a little more now. My chest feels very heavy and breathing isn't the easiest. But, alas, the cold I had only a few weeks ago was actually worse from a symptomatic standpoint. My sinuses really took a battering and my cough was far more bothersome.

COVID is much more in the body. Aches, pains, dizzy spells, disorientation, etc. But a lot less dramatic than the cold.
I'm sorry you're sick :( When did you find out that it was Covid?

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
I'm sorry you're sick :( When did you find out that it was Covid?

That's actually an amusing story.

It was today, at work. After one of the lads let off a stink bomb. Everyone around me was retching violently and I couldn't understand what was going on - as I couldn't smell a thing!

Up to that point I just wrote it off, and chalked all of my symptoms down to a secondary infection from a recent cold (my sinuses have never been very good.) I've also been working hard lately on personal projects as well as clocking in some pretty busy shifts, so I thought, hey, maybe I'm just a bit run down.

But, I have a VERY sensitive nose, and I've never not been able to smell, so I took a test.

And almost as soon as I dropped the solution onto the lateral, two neon red lines began blushing at me - and it was at that point I KNEW, my weekend had been stolen...

Ironic really, how a childish prank actually goaded me into doing something pretty responsible. I would have just kept ignoring it otherwise.

Yeah, I could have just said "I found out today", but that would have been too easy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's actually an amusing story.

It was today, at work. After one of the lads let off a stink bomb. Everyone around me was retching violently and I couldn't understand what was going on - as I couldn't smell a thing!

Up to that point I just wrote it off, and chalked all of my symptoms down to a secondary infection from a recent cold (my sinuses have never been very good.) I've also been working hard lately on personal projects as well as clocking in some pretty busy shifts, so I thought, hey, maybe I'm just a bit run down.

But, I have a VERY sensitive nose, and I've never not been able to smell, so I took a test.

And almost as soon as I dropped the solution onto the lateral, two neon red lines began blushing at me - and it was at that point I KNEW, my weekend had been stolen...

Ironic really, how a childish prank actually goaded me into doing something pretty responsible. I would have just kept ignoring it otherwise.

Yeah, I could have just said "I found out today", but that would have been too easy.
That is a brilliant story, but the outcome is quite unfortunate.

Take all the rest that you need!

• Friendly
Reactions: ReesePiece23
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Girl, I feel that. <3

I feel that too,For some reason I always feel like I dont fit in with others even among my cousins and my aunts and uncles.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Im so sorry you have Covid,Last yr my whole family caught it except for my brother.My mom and I already had sinus infections so that was worse for us than having covid.Luckily all of us had minor symptoms,my mom loss of taste,me and my dad muscle aches and of course fatigue from being sick.I am sorry youre not doing so well and will pray you feel better soon.

• Friendly
Reactions: ReesePiece23
Upvote 0