USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
As some of you know I quit inappropriate content back in late July. Today I broke my record and not in a good way.
I ruined the streak by going to a inappropriate content site. I had a realy bad day and it made me go back to my old habit for an easy fix.

Now ofcourse I regret it.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Tomorrow’s a new day. :yellowheart:

Upvote 0

Vinter

Jul 17, 2021
Copenhagen
✟55,412.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That could be problematic depending on the setting. You were kind not to react to his statement.

I don't know. But I'm not surprised either. Impressions aren't always genuine. People withhold a lot. And they're willing to compromise more than they admit. Especially if they've been alone a long time.

Dear Heart is 31. He graduated and left home. He's been living on his own for years. It helped him mature, become independent, and grow. When we met he was off the charts. I was floored. I'm not easily impressed.

So your guy is 31? But you have a daughter that's 30. I gather from your posts he is very mature and responsible. I don't know how old your are, but I can tell there is some age difference from your daughters age. But you do seem young at heart through your posts, so congrats, to the both you and your guy.

Personally I'm the kinda guy that still glances at 20-25 years old women. The mystery woman from the Crush thread is actually the oldtest woman I have fancied. She is in her early 30's, that's my guess anyway. My mom have actually met her, and she thinks she is arrogant. According to my mom she does not say hello when my mom said hello, this has happened on three occasions. I am curious how she will be if I meet her?

He's not gaming or chatting online. He's enjoying his life and making money. We're on a forum but he's never posted. He doesn't have one post on the site. And I love it. He's not tethered to tech or a computer. That's why I'll marry him. Some people can't leave this behind. It's part of their identity. You're sitting in the room and they're typing.

I don't get that. I am on the forum each night, either lurking or posting, but I don't have a social life, os that's fine. If I had girlfirend or a wife, my time would go to her. It only makes sense you spend time with the one you love.

Even though you have this love in your life now, I still hope you keep posting Bella. I have learned alot about what to look for in a woman and learned alot about myself and about God from your posts, so to some extent I would be lost without your posts.

Forgive yourself. You made a mistake. He knew better. He knows what he feels. Your inexperience permitted its continuance.

Truthfully, it isn't hard. I'll let Charlotte speak.

"I have for the first time found what I can truly love—I have found you. You are my sympathy—my better self-my good angel—I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wraps my existence about you—and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.”

Why would I settle for less? :)

That should be evident through your engagement with others. But it isn't.

I've had someone turn to the spirit realm to ensnare me. But God delivered me. The upside of that hellacious experience is the proficiency I gained in warfare. That's why I know so much about deliverance.

My reply is in blue in the quoted post.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,428.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
As some of you know I quit inappropriate content back in late July. Today I broke my record and not in a good way.
I ruined the streak by going to a inappropriate content site. I had a realy bad day and it made me go back to my old habit for an easy fix.

Now ofcourse I regret it.

Try not to beat yourself up too much. We're all fallible humans who make mistakes. Just try to do better next time. :)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
My reply is in blue in the quoted post.

You are very kind Vinter. Thank you for blessing me today. :yellowheart:

So your guy is 31? But you have a daughter that's 30. I gather from your posts he is very mature and responsible. I don't know how old your are, but I can tell there is some age difference from your daughters age. But you do seem young at heart through your posts, so congrats, to the both you and your guy.

Thank you for the well wishes. :)

He is very mature and driven. He had a good foundation and the tenacity and wisdom to pursue his dreams and not fall prey to the trappings of his peers. I’m extremely blessed. He’s a catch.

His age was a stumbling block. But as you’ve noted, I have a youthful spirit and I’m in a different season than most my age. They’ve married, had families, or want to do so. I’m done but I’m starting over.

Few have the autonomy and absence of responsibilities I possess. I’m not tied to a place, position, or person. I’m wholly free and have been so for years. I needed someone like myself who wasn’t encumbered.

He possesses the gifts and talents I require personally and professionally. His experience in the fashion industry is a godsend and will aid my work. He’s willing to help me build the label and manage my affairs. And fund the move (overseas) and my education. You don’t encounter that every day. He believes in me.

My mom have actually met her, and she thinks she is arrogant. According to my mom she does not say hello when my mom said hello, this has happened on three occasions. I am curious how she will be if I meet her?

I value wise counsel and would weigh input from loved ones. You’ll need to spend time with her to draw your own conclusions. An absence of courtesy shouldn’t be overlooked. Especially towards your mother. What do you like about her? Why did she catch your eye?

I don't get that. I am on the forum each night, either lurking or posting, but I don't have a social life, os that's fine. If I had girlfirend or a wife, my time would go to her. It only makes sense you spend time with the one you love.

Old habits die hard. I saw this unfold in chatrooms, forums, and social media. They’ve entered a new season but nothing changed. They’re doing the same things they always did. Many relationships suffer because of it. They never leave and the habit becomes a third wheel.

Even though you have this love in your life now, I still hope you keep posting Bella. I have learned alot about what to look for in a woman and learned alot about myself and about God from your posts, so to some extent I would be lost without your posts.

Thank you. I will until the time comes for me to go. When we’re under the same roof I’ll have responsibilities. I won’t have the free time I enjoy today. Nurturing our relationship and home is my priority. I can’t do that if I’m distracted.

The Love and Marriage thread in the Courtship forum was established for reasons along those lines. There’s a lot I don’t get to discuss because the topic isn’t raised or there isn’t a situation that prompts it. I’m adding things to the thread to help couples practically and spiritually.

I’m honored by your words. Truly. I don’t know everything. But I want to see everyone happy and settled.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Going by the previous post, I love how @bèlla calls her man Dear Heart around here. ^-^

I wrote DH initially but many use that for their spouse and that might confuse some. :D

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's true. You've been here long enough to see that for yourself, I believe, @Vinter . ^-^

Smartypants! :)

158EE457-4DD1-4DC4-81F2-BEC3BC5D9D21.jpeg

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Smartypants! :)

354011_077b42364c4f24097d71a73becf83569.jpeg

Actually not so sure Kiki would have been my kind of girl:eheh: .... But she certainly was a lovable character. ^-^

EDIT: Besides, I dress cooler than that kid on the left does.:D

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm, all this time spent at Starbucks and I just focused in on the top check box on the back of their cup...

...and realized what "decaf" is backwards....

Yeah ...I know...

Nothing too exciting lately...

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually not so sure Kiki would have been my kind of girl:eheh: .... But she certainly was a lovable character. ^-^

EDIT: Besides, I dress cooler than that kid on the left does.:D

Kiki would have wowed you. She’s super sweet! And yes, you’re cooler than him. :D

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vinter

Jul 17, 2021
Copenhagen
✟55,412.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are very kind Vinter. Thank you for blessing me today. :yellowheart:

Thank you for the well wishes. :)

You're welcome :)

He is very mature and driven. He had a good foundation and the tenacity and wisdom to pursue his dreams and not fall prey to the trappings of his peers. I’m extremely blessed. He’s a catch.

His age was a stumbling block. But as you’ve noted, I have a youthful spirit and I’m in a different season than most my age. They’ve married, had families, or want to do so. I’m done but I’m starting over.

Starting over, with kids and dirty dieapers and everything? :)

Few have the autonomy and absence of responsibilities I possess. I’m not tied to a place, position, or person. I’m wholly free and have been so for years. I needed someone like myself who wasn’t encumbered.

He possesses the gifts and talents I require personally and professionally. His experience in the fashion industry is a godsend and will aid my work. He’s willing to help me build the label and manage my affairs. And fund the move (overseas) and my education. You don’t encounter that every day. He believes in me.

That is certainly not something that happens everyday. That is very big of him. Clearly he loves you to be so grand.

I value wise counsel and would weigh input from loved ones. You’ll need to spend time with her to draw your own conclusions. An absence of courtesy shouldn’t be overlooked. Especially towards your mother. What do you like about her? Why did she catch your eye?

You're right. I do need to draw my own conclusions, and my mom and I are very different in many ways. While I do appreciate my mom's input, I realy need to make my own assesment.

Since I don't know her or met her pesonaly yet, my attraction towards her is physical. That is also what catched my eye. She is blonde, like like blondes, she has a squat butt, I am a butt man, I like 40" hips and she does have that and I sound very shallow at this point, but there is more to it. it's the way she walks and and moves, she seems very confident, stern yet gentle. The way her hair moves in the breeze. She is different, because my thoughts when I think of her are genuine and sincere.
Not the "I want a piece of that" gutter brain train of thought, not with her.

She also seems very helpful, she drives her friends, the young couple, she borrows her car to the man (young couple) it could be her brother, I'm not sure? Definitely not the boyfriend. But she still might have one I don't know of, if she does have one, he is never with her to visit the young couple.

Old habits die hard. I saw this unfold in chatrooms, forums, and social media. They’ve entered a new season but nothing changed. They’re doing the same things they always did. Many relationships suffer because of it. They never leave and the habit becomes a third wheel.

The same thing with smart phones, people bury their heads in them. I use my phone like a toilet, I don't spend more time on it than I have to.

Thank you. I will until the time comes for me to go. When we’re under the same roof I’ll have responsibilities. I won’t have the free time I enjoy today. Nurturing our relationship and home is my priority. I can’t do that if I’m distracted.

That's understanbale.

The Love and Marriage thread in the Courtship forum was established for reasons along those lines. There’s a lot I don’t get to discuss because the topic isn’t raised or there isn’t a situation that prompts it. I’m adding things to the thread to help couples practically and spiritually.

I’m honored by your words. Truly. I don’t know everything. But I want to see everyone happy and settled.

I'm honored you like my words so much. You sure do know alot though :)
I know you care about everyone. Your sincerity, kindness and honesty is something else. :)

My post is in blue in the quoted message.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Here's my first plush bee. :)

nXwmnwg.png

lV9OvR9.png

llYchtm.png

I think the pattern turned out pretty good. The only changes I need to make are: make the antennae facing the opposite direction so they look less like horns, and make the chin a little smaller since it was a little too big.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Hmmm, all this time spent at Starbucks and I just focused in on the top check box on the back of their cup...

...and realized what "decaf" is backwards....

The entire concept of 'decaf' actually REALLY iritates me. Just like nicotine free chewing tobacco or non alcoholic beer.

What can I say? I enjoy killing myself. Slowly.

• Informative
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0