Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hmmm, my last two relationships were with women that I thought I'd never connect with.

*And was there drama at times...well, yeah...relationships do involve this from time to time.

Why did you think you'd never connect with them?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Winter beauty in Germany.

9A85B5E0-CE0A-4BB0-9488-4545FD5A3FCB.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Just had to bring in 30 heavy boxes of vinyl from the entryway, up a flight a steps, & into a bedroom. So exhausting!

Ugh! Where’s the work crew?

I'm her bookkeeper. I went to school for accounting & do some accounting for my employer, but my job's largely health insurance.

That’s kind of you. I hope she appreciates your help.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Listening to a church service. It's about the time of the Lord. The pastor spent some time on how Paul believed Christ was returning soon.........That never sat right w/ me. I want to post a thread asking about what Paul & other early believers thought about Christ's return, but not sure what section to post it under.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yesterday was relaxing. I expected a visitor this week but someone tested positive for Covid and our meeting is delayed. Thankfully they weren’t exposed. When the facility is clear we’ll get together.

I have extra time to get things in order at home. The health and beauty cabinet is done. The bins are in and organized. I need to go through my makeup and add it to the shelf. Then I can check it off the list.

I’m working on my fifth piece and should finish today. That gives me a couple of days for homework and chores if time permits. I called to check the status on the missing items and discovered they’ll be in next month.

I’m using one for fabric and the other for linens. Storage is a big concern when you sew. You amass a lot and I’m on the low side of that number. Some hobbyists have pounds of fabric at home and leave instructions for its disposal. Others expect their loved ones to figure it out.

I won’t call them hoarders. But most people will never sew through a room full of fabric in their lifetime with other demands. Many reach retirement with items intended for work they never made. Hearing their stories reinforced the necessity of prudence. I shop by project. It forces you to define the use upfront. That’s a good approach for crafting too.

I’m doing something along these lines. The glass will minimize dust. But you have to avoid the sun. It causes discoloration. You can add a curtain but avoidance is best. Never put clothing or leather furniture near a window. The color will fade. I have floor to ceiling windows and leather furniture. I speak from experience.

C1261D17-B5ED-40A5-910C-51ECAFCDFF80.jpeg

The pieces I selected have a dual purpose. They provide storage in the interim and can be added to an office, studio, or guest room later on. I like the look and symmetry. It adds ambiance to photos and videos.

When I shop I take photos. The lighting in showrooms isn’t natural. It enhances the product. Lighting and staging differ for homes. Dark pieces and white items should be photographed. True white doesn’t have a blue or grayish tinge. But many items do. Especially dishes. What the naked eye misses the camera won’t.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just minding my own business and waiting Jesus. World has gone mad.

Distress of nations alright. Plagues, possible famine, different groups going at each other's throats, Christians increasingly hated (recent events certainly do not help at all), and many online liars and conspiracy theorists causing real life harm.

By no means am I saying these are definitely the end times (See Luke 21:8), but it does make you wonder, doesn't it?

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
~Matthew 24:3-14 (NIV)

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 24:3-14 - King James Version
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 24:3-14 - New King James Version
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 24:3-14 - New International Version
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 24:3-14 - International Children’s Bible

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately, 4 “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”

5 Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many. 7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them. 10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

12 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 13 Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
~Mark 13:3-13 (NIV)

Bible Gateway passage: Mark 13:3-13 - King James Version
Bible Gateway passage: Mark 13:3-13 - New King James Version
Bible Gateway passage: Mark 13:3-13 - New International Version
Bible Gateway passage: Mark 13:3-13 - International Children’s Bible

7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9 When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.
~Luke 21:7-19 (NIV)

Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21:7-19 - King James Version
Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21:7-19 - New King James Version
Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21:7-19 - New International Version
Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21:7-19 - International Children’s Bible

Upvote 0