What's on your mind?

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,769.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm in this FB group for game show discussion. Someone posted a clip for a Family Feud Canada Fast Money round. One of the questions was "Name an animal other than a chicken that lays an egg." The first contestant got flustered and said "hen", and the second one gave a much more reasonable answer of "snake". Wouldn't you know it? "Hen" actually made the survey, with three people saying it. :doh: :ahah:
platipus!

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just realized this.

If your avatar name shows up in yellow, does that mean you have asked to be banned from the entire site? Because I noticed Wayholka's current name is in yellow, and we know he decided it was time to leave, so ... if it's true, then I guess that means we will not be seeing Miss La Bella anymore as well as Wayholka (Rene). :(

• Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just realized this.

If your avatar name shows up in yellow, does that mean you have asked to be banned from the entire site? Because I noticed Wayholka's current name is in yellow, and we know he decided it was time to leave, so ... if it's true, then I guess that means we will not be seeing Miss La Bella anymore as well as Wayholka (Rene). :(

No, I think she'll be back shortly.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Can't believe it's already almost March. Nice to see the winter drawing to a close.

There is a reason I say every year that I look forward to March for reasons other than my birthday. :D

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nice to see the winter drawing to a close.

True for many, but for myself, I always rather find Lady Winter to be companionable, and will be sad to see her depart for another nine months soon.

1269994-bigthumbnail.jpg

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I just realized this.

I wondered what happened to La Bella as well...figured she's taking a break.I don't see her as the banned type. Yah bless them both whatever the case may be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
True for many, but for myself, I always rather find Lady Winter to be companionable, and will be sad to see her depart for another nine months soon.

Yeah, might depend on where you live in the US too. Minnesota can have some pretty brutal winters.

There is a reason I say every year that I look forward to March for reasons other than my birthday. :D

Lol.. although it is also tax season.. at least for us Americans.. :(

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not posting in that science and evolution forum again.

Good grief.

A man can't even think out loud without some wasteman getting up in his face, flapping their gums.

I don't care about being right, I'm just thinking. I'm aloud to do that without justifying myself.

Paigons n' ting. *Sucks gums*

• Haha
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Good grief.

A man can't even think out loud without some wasteman getting up in his face, flapping their gums.

I don't care about being right, I'm just thinking. I'm aloud to do that without justifying myself.

What happened?

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,375.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

Good grief.

Flat earthers everywhere!

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Lol.. although it is also tax season.. at least for us Americans.. :(

The deadline here is April 30. I don't know if that qualifies March as tax season or not? :mmh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
What happened?

Well, you know how I regularly say random stuff here - it has no scientific or theological basis, I just say it, right? Well, I just did that in there and then: "What is your evidence? Why did you say this? Why did you say this? You're living in a fantasy world!"

Nutters.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,375.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Terrifying, honestly. You've only got to attach a GoPro to a weather balloon to debunk that one. You can literally do that right now lol.

Yup.

One of them died yesterday trying to launch himself to space in a homemade rocket.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes I guess.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
Yup.

One of them died yesterday trying to launch himself to space in a homemade rocket.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes I guess.

I only wish that I had mentioned the weather balloon idea to him first. Wow.

Could of done it for under £100 too. (How did he expect to reenter th... You know what, never mind...)

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟841,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Good grief.

I hear you, bud. It's brutal. ^_^ You'd better bring your evidence for your evidence. And, just in case, bring some evidence. :)

Upvote 0