United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We might get snow later this week.

Sorry to hear about that.. my commute to work was horrible.. 2 and half hours.. although a 40 minute drive home.. seems like we're not getting snow for the rest of the week.. grateful for that.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,007,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
BLAST IT ALL!

I ....

.... I can't help but find this song pleasantly quirky and charming.

Well, there you have it, folks. I may very well be a closet Taylor Swift fan, at least in that, for all of my criticisms (because guys in their late 20's and 30's like me are hard-wired to bash on the pop music of teen starlets from around mid 00's and onward, I'm sorry =P ), I wanted to find a reason to like her.

Please, less "Shake It Off", "Bad Blood", and "Look What You Made Me Do". And more of "Style" and "Me!" in the future, Miss Swift.

Reactions: VMaeLove
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟291,143.00
Faith
Christian
Most of the threads in Singles are pointless. The only thing that matters in life is to find out what we're actually doing here (like really, what is the point in all of this "living on Earth" thing?)

There isn't time to fill your head with 'crushes' dating sites and wondering why she never text back (short answer, you applied pressure at a time when she needed space to decide if a relationship was what she wanted - for future reference use a bit of emotional intelligence), you've got to plug away and ask questions of this world. There's still so much we don't know.

Anything beyond the pursuit of consciousness and truth is just secondary. (And a bit useless.)

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟490,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Sharing the beautiful sunset here tonight too....

Attachments

• 20191212_172705.jpg
    20191212_172705.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20191212_172702.jpg
    20191212_172702.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,007,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was just listening to this YT vid in the background where guys posted on Reddit things their female friends or acquaintances unintentionally did that gave the guy this sudden rush of attraction.

This one example stood out to me as I could totally see it being the reason I would first fall in love with my future Lady Knight.
"My manager and I were talking about something and he called over a female coworker to join in. She ran over and did a little hop into a spontaneous superhero pose. I was speechless for a few seconds as it was the cutest thing I had ever seen someone do."

I'm just picturing this scene so well in my head, and it's adorable.

So, please ever don't do this to your boy SK, @Multifavs. It's pretty much my one weakness. ^-^

• Agree
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,007,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well then, I am certainly feeling the Christmas spirit tonight. :angel: I just went by my mailbox and found both a thoughtful gift from our good lady knight @Multifavs (yes, I am going to spotlight you here to brag on you in front of everyone, Miss Multi ^_^ ), as she is wont to do for her friends, and a written letter from a little girl I do not know named Emily who claimed my meager contribution to the SickKids charity helped cure her of leukemia. Well then, Emily, it is my pleasure to have done so. *bows*

It was actually a nice Muslim woman representing the charity who I randomly met at a mall in Toronto two years ago when I was there, who informed me of the existence of SickKids and convinced me to become a donor, so indeed, despite my strong opposition to many of the teachings of the Quran, I can only assume that indeed it was God brought us together that day, and has made it so that children who suffer like Emily can one day find healing.

And thank you again, @Multifavs. I merely donate money to some charities and try to remember to pray for their success on occasion, and here you are taking the time to make gifts and write letters by hand all of the time. You are a great lady knight comrade to have watching my back.
Heidi'sSalute.gif

92a7cd052ab92504c0d43a47e5f797f2.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream a while ago that I am starting to take more seriously. It was a crazy dream, so crazy that I decided to challenge my mentor on what it means. I go to a Pentecostal Church so this is something I like to experiment with.

The dream was that I was working at Costco. Even though I called myself an electronics engineer, I was simply putting Lego together. Eventually I had a fight with my co-workers and stormed away. I went to another room in the building and met a middle aged man claiming to be Techno Viking, an early internet meme who lived so privately that no one today knows who he is. He had a toy line and a Saturday morning cartoon that never lifted off of the ground. The man told me to stay off the internet as he showed me a viral video of me on the computer where I was having a meltdown at work.

My mentor had some very interesting things to say.

The first point was that I am capable of so much more but I'm wasting the talents I got. I recently started learning how to cook, budget, and take care of myself. I'm finding that I'm not as disabled as I thought I was. I'm actually becoming more confident in learning things and self improving. Growing up, I was very discouraged because I was always falling behind the other kids and eventually thought, "Why bother?" Now... I'm learning things more easily now and I finally have the motivation to better myself.

The second point was that the failed toy line and cartoon was God's way of telling me that failure is part of life and He will not hold it against me. I had a fear of failure because of all the stress and disappointment from constant failure in my life. Most of all, the backlash and frustration from others. It was a huge discouragement that led me down a path of fear of even applying myself anymore.

Third point was that I need to spend much, much less time on the internet because it is only proving detrimental to my mental health at this point. Over the past year I have been around real, genuine people who strengthened my faith in a kind, loving God and also gave me the confidence to better myself as a person. I find now that the internet is not fun anymore. All it is now is people screaming at each other over Donald Trump. It's cocoa puffs for the mind. It's something that's becoming increasingly weaponized and I'm just not comfortable posting on the internet anymore because one day it'll bite me in the butt.

I need to spend more time experiencing life, making friendships, learning skills, loving others, and taking care of God's creation and less time on the internet and waiting for either the rapture or for my life to end. This is not what God intended for me and I should seek to focus on what is real rather than what is virtual.

So thank you, people of CF, for your friendship and support during a low point in my life. I am not going to leave completely but I am definitely going to experience more of what God created and ultimately achieve my biggest dream: To live a normal life.
I've seen such a dramatic change in you in recent months bro, and it's quite inspirational to witness. If spending less time on the internet would further advance this incredible work of God in your life, then I would say by all means. :oldthumbsup:

I definitely agree regarding politics; it seems to have become an obsession for most people nowadays. If it gets to the point where it rules your life, then a serious resorting of priorities is in order.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well then, I am certainly feeling the Christmas spirit tonight. :angel: I just went by my mailbox and found both a thoughtful gift from our good lady knight @Multifavs (yes, I am going to spotlight you here to brag on you in front of everyone, Miss Multi ^_^ ), as she is wont to do for her friends, and a written letter from a little girl I do not know named Emily who claimed my meager contribution to the SickKids charity helped cure her of leukemia. Well then, Emily, it is my pleasure to have done so. *bows*

It was actually a nice Muslim woman representing the charity who I randomly met at a mall in Toronto two years ago when I was there, who informed me of the existence of SickKids and convinced me to become a donor, so indeed, despite my strong opposition to many of the teachings of the Quran, I can only assume that indeed it was God brought us together that day, and has made it so that children who suffer like Emily can one day find healing.

And thank you again, @Multifavs. I merely donate money to some charities and try to remember to pray for their success on occasion, and here you are taking the time to make gifts and write letters by hand all of the time. You are a great lady knight comrade to have watching my back. View attachment 268420

View attachment 268421
Multifavs is indeed some kind of wonderful, isn't she? ^-^

By the way, I got a Chrsitmas gift from her too in the mail. :D ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,007,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Multifavs is indeed some kind of wonderful, isn't she? ^-^

By the way, I got a Chrsitmas gift from her too. :D ^_^

Pshww. Tryin' to make me jealous. I, uh ... I bet she made the one intended for me FIRST! =P

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,007,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Multifavs made me a few drawings that I still have on my external hard drive. I'm going to treasure those drawings for as long as I possess this hard drive.
It's great that Multifavs does all of these things for us. :angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single