✟238,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My son’s upcoming assessment.
I think it's interesting that you think the poster Rene Loup is going to be married one day. You said such in another thread, anyway. Do you claim to be prophetic or something?

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My thanks for your prayers to support me through the last physically strenuous seven days, @LaBèlla , @Anthony7 , and @Multifavs . It is over, now. :)

Upvote 0

ChristianGirl_96

Jan 13, 2019
Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think it's interesting that you think the poster Rene Loup is going to be married one day. You said such in another thread, anyway. Do you claim to be prophetic or something?
Huh?

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hah hah. Just saw this on YT from WatchMojo, a channel focusing on top ten lists of anything under the sun. I don't hang around Twitter at all, so I had no idea that whoever runs Wendy's PR on this platform can throw some serious shade. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m sorry to hear that. Did something happen?

~Bella

Not that I know of, Miss LaBella, no. Perhaps I may speak with her more on this in the next week or so before she is departed. In any event, while I lost an amiable friend in the workplace, if the Lord is leading her elsewhere, then may she have more peace in whatever workplace He leads her to next.

Since we did not exactly have time to talk, I would venture a guess that she is basically leaving for the same reason I left Dr. Pepper (my last job) - the particular lab environment was just too stressful in a variety of ways.

I did have the pleasure of working this past night with the other newest member of the group, Erin, however, which will not occur often since she is typically on a different crew. And as far as I know, she intends to stick around. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
good luck!

It was good..

Besides my GPS not cooperating on getting there.. lol..

I tell it one path I want to go, and it just ignores me.. lol.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟379,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just thinking/typing out loud...

Can large age gaps work when age isn't the focus? I wouldn't date someone *because* she's younger, for instance, and I wouldn't want to be dated *because* I'm older, but there often seems to be a sizeable age gap between myself and the women I get along with best. Sometimes, she's older than me but there's still usually a considerable difference in age.

The answer, as far as I can tell, is yes... but finding somebody on the same page is important.

Within the relationship, I'd treat a 25 year old the same way I'd treat a 52 year old. Either way, I'd see her as a peer. She'd have to be okay with that. Age would be one of the last things on my mind. I only think about it because society tells me I should, unfortunately.

As far as experience goes, I've only dated a few years younger and a few years older, but I'm open to more if we're happy together.

Upvote 0