What's on your mind?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Does anyone remember a show on Nickelodeon in the 90s w/ dinosaurs? It was ½ hour episodes. Live-action. I think the humans lived in the woods. I remember it growing up but have never been able to find anything on it online. It completely disappeared. I remember it was on Saturday afternoons. The dinosaurs were clearly the main source of marketing, but the show focused on the humans & the dinosaurs were hardly even in it.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I went to Target and Michael’s (Art Supply Store) today with my Mom. =3 ^-^ :):):):)

At Target I bought a $4.00 Mini Sketchbook, Burt’s Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm, Dove Cocoa Butter Body Wash, And Head And Shoulders Almond Oil 2 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner. =3 =] :):):):)

At Michael’s I bought a nice Sketchbook! :):):):) The same one I was going to buy on Amazon. =3

This is the Sketchbook I bought:

upload_2022-9-15_15-5-1.jpeg

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I went to a big, secular state university for college, & the thing I disliked the most about college was if you spent any money at all, other students would think you’re rich & either resent you for it, or want to leach off of you & pay for all their things.

I learned you NEVER discuss $$ w/ other people. EVER.

• Informative
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does anyone remember a show on Nickelodeon in the 90s w/ dinosaurs? It was ½ hour episodes. Live-action. I think the humans lived in the woods. I remember it growing up but have never been able to find anything on it online. It completely disappeared. I remember it was on Saturday afternoons. The dinosaurs were clearly the main source of marketing, but the show focused on the humans & the dinosaurs were hardly even in it.
"Land of The Lost"? It was a show first made in the 1970s and there was a revived version that broadcast on ABC during the early 90s.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Land of The Lost"? It was a show first made in the 1970s and there was a revived version that broadcast on ABC during the early 90s.
I found this intro

No way was it this cheesy. I don't remember puppets either.
This DID apparently air on Nickelodeon in the late 90s tho. No way is this what I remember! The show I remember was set in the woods. I think it did have a treehouse or treetop village tho!

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
hmmmm....doesn't sound familiar

Are you thinking of the show called Dinosaurs? Probably not, I assume.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I went to Target and Michael’s (Art Supply Store) today with my Mom. =3 ^-^ :):):):)

At Target I bought a $4.00 Mini Sketchbook, Burt’s Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm, Dove Cocoa Butter Body Wash, And Head And Shoulders Almond Oil 2 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner. =3 =] :):):):)

At Michael’s I bought a nice Sketchbook! :):):):) The same one I was going to buy on Amazon. =3

This is the Sketchbook I bought:

View attachment 320843
nice!

Upvote 0