Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I got another visit from a firefly last night! I was in bed trying to fall asleep when I opened my eyes and saw a flashing light flying around in my room! When I got up to catch the firefly so I could let it go in the morning, it almost immediately landed on my arm and sat there for a little while with its light flashing.

I think fireflies like me. ^_^
Nothing scares me more at night than when I'm looking out my window and all of a sudden a ball of light appears as if from thin air. I've seen too many alien and ghost movies I guess haha

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
But I don’t think any of them are interested in me. :(:(:(:(

It works both ways. I'm not saying you are now or ever would be, but if you're ever interested in anyone here, make sure to let him know. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
does it drive anyone else nuts when people say "huh"? makes me want to take some extras shots of vodka...even though I KNOW i shouldn't...***bangs head against wall***

God, forgive me for being so irritable

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That sounds good. You didn’t mention it before. I’m sensing a pattern! :unbelievable:

Did you cook?
No my buddy cooked. He's the smoking master but I hope to get a smoker by next summer and try my hand at it. My dad was amazing at it as well.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had the sweetest fellowship with the Lord yesterday and into the evening too. Prayer was a big part of it. My daughter prayed for me last night and He shared a word that ignited my spirit. I’ve been hammering against things in the spirit realm on my behalf and his since last night. I started again this morning and exhausted myself and had to nap.

But the end result is good. I can feel the difference within me and the atmosphere—physically and spiritually. Sometimes you have to take up your sword and do battle. You have to go on the offensive like a viking to recapture the things he’s stolen, hindered, or wants to destroy. You have to be relentless because he is. He won’t back down.

The most dangerous believer is the one who’s willing to fight and won’t stop until he’s off their back. Much like the widow with the judge. She didn’t let up until she got her breakthrough. Oftentimes that’s what’s required for the big stuff.

If you’re experiencing deadness, stagnation, or things falling apart/failing to manifest in spite of your efforts and prayers there’s probably a spiritual hindrance and only warfare will change it. Don’t be afraid to take up arms and retrieve what’s yours. I mentioned what causes stagnation elsewhere if you need a hint.

@Saucy

For those called to ministry, it should be addressed on both sides: you and your future spouse. It’s best to get rid of hindering spirits in both parties. Strongholds may differ but you’ll weaken them when addressing the other. Sometimes they’re one in the same. Vigilance is a must. While it may not be a problem for you its an avenue to you. The more you tear down in the spirit realm the smoother the path.

You can do it on their behalf right now. Address them as ‘my future spouse’ and that suffices. You should be covering them in prayer as well. I did it for years and it makes a difference.

• Friendly
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
No my buddy cooked. He's the smoking master but I hope to get a smoker by next summer and try my hand at it. My dad was amazing at it as well.

I used to watch bbq competitions. That’s how I learned to make rubs and how to grill. I make my own marinades and sauce too.

Here’s a few channels to help you on your journey. :)

How to BBQ Right
Making it MoJo
The Bearded Butchers

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes I've watched The Bearded Butchers before. I also watch BBQ Pitmasters on TV when it's on. Good stuff!

One of the ways to a man's heart is his stomach! :D

Pitmasters is a hoot. I love the gang and Melissa's competition rub is really good.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm taking a hiatus for a bit. The Lord requested my presence and I explained it elsewhere. This is an incredible time of fellowship, preparation and breakthroughs and I'm looking forward to what follows.

Have a wonderful summer. May your days be blessed and filled with joy and laughter. Remember who you serve. All things are possible through Him. God bless. :)

Upvote 0