USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I want someone different, but not so much that they exasperate me as I have seen in the past with some people at work, button pushers.

There's different degrees of brokenness and challenges. We have to find someone who'll relate and assist in a healthy fashion. We're unfinished canvases. But today's mindset is otherwise. They're looking for masterpieces from works in progress and that's unrealistic.

Circumstances should overrule attraction but rarely does in my experience. Many pursue what they find appealing to the detriment of themselves and situation. When modification is best. If you're ill the number one qualities you should be looking for are attentiveness, compassion and care. Someone rich in mercy and empathy. Because the illness isn't burdensome. He wants to look after you.

You should read Joni Eareckson Tada's story. Not because you're in the same boat. But to understand what inspires a man to sacrifice to that degree when he can have otherwise. Because it is a sacrifice.

You're looking for the person who desires to ease your pain and suffering and comfort you. They'll stay the course when things get worse. But when you're dealing with someone who's ambitious or pursuing an ideal life its a question mark. The overriding problem with that type is their reluctance to be held back. They resent it.

The differences between the two is expectation. The former is looking to serve and the latter to be served. I've dated both and prefer a combination of the two. But that puts me in the tail end of the scale. My to-dos are lengthy. I wouldn't subject myself to that in the past. It didn't fit my circumstances.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
How has your week gone with your food consumption and meal planning?

Much better this week. The heat doesn't help but its cooler today. I haven't had a lot energy. It's probably because I'm not taking my vitamins. I'll have them today and see how I feel in a week. That may be the culprit.

How are you?

• Friendly
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Much better this week. The heat doesn't help but its cooler today. I haven't had a lot energy. It's probably because I'm not taking my vitamins. I'll have them today and see how I feel in a week. That may be the culprit.

How are you?
I'm so glad that you're feeling better this week. My mom has been sick all this week with something, and she never gets sick. It totally worries me. She's always out in the yard usually working and has not been able to do that yet. Her's is stomach issues.

I'm doing well and much better than when the pollen was getting to me. I think I might have my first date of the year. It's an ultramarathoner. Our video chat went well, but it was a little distracting since he was driving to his lake house at the time. I was not dressed up as you had mentioned, but I really wasn't thinking that I might have interest. He had offered to meet up for a run, but I can only walk now. Much better seeing him on video and hopefully the conversation will continue to flow when we meet in person. He also made me feel safe, he said we could stay on the dating app just in case I change my mind before meeting.

I hope you're able to continue to discover better ways for your health and the meal planning that you want to do. I am 6 months into the recipes that I planned for the year. It's been hard, but it's been nice to finally do some of the recipes that I've wanted to do. And people always appreciate when people bake or cook.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well change of plans. I can't figure out how to do the domain and all of that. I'm NOT tech-savvy and it's going to cost too much to get things going.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well change of plans. I can't figure out how to do the domain and all of that. I'm NOT tech-savvy and it's going to cost too much to get things going.

Get the domain from Namecheap for $5.98
Get the host from Siteground for $3.99
Get the theme from @bella through StudioPress
Ask @Linux for help with the techy stuff or @Sketcher

Check your inbox for my bill! :comeon:

4A47F0B4-0E41-46C9-96EA-91F27EB50603.jpeg

7F65DD27-9054-4D6F-A178-6C1DE9DB1AE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
An online presence is an investment. More so than many realize. Lots of bills going to different places. My customers either wear a lot of hats, or pay people to wear some of the hats for them. Most of my customers are the latter.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
An online presence is an investment. More so than many realize. Lots of bills going to different places. My customers either wear a lot of hats, or pay people to wear some of the hats for them. Most of my customers are the latter.

What services do you offer?

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What services do you offer?
I don't have my own business, when I say "my customers" I mean the customers I am responsible for helping. I'm on a team.

But I do server setup and administration, I work with load balancers and clustered setups as well as non-clustered, I do DNS work when their domains' nameservers are with us, I assist with security issues, with managing and restoring from backups, and guiding people to the right way to execute their scripts on the servers. I see what happens when people suck at developing and maintaining their sites, and do not hire good developers, and do not maintain good relationships within their businesses or organizations.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've been really bored all day today.
Thinking about that that's a word I don't think I have used it a long time. Unless it referred to work at times. Not in my current job as much but my prior one I definitely felt that way. Are you off today?

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thinking about that that's a word I don't think I have used it a long time. Unless it referred to work at times. Not in my current job as much but my prior one I definitely felt that way. Are you off today?

Yeah, I'm off today. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, my job isn't boring... but it's very stressful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I'm off today. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, my job isn't boring... but it's very stressful.
Gotcha. Is it possible because your job's stressful that by contrast your depleted when you get home that it's too hard for you to think what to do. The options are open but you're too exhausted to feel like doing anything?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Gotcha. Is it possible because your job's stressful that by contrast your depleted when you get home that it's too hard for you to think what to do. The options are open but you're too exhausted to feel like doing anything?

Yeah somewhat. Although most weekends I find myself occupied with things. I mean... that's more like Friday... after that I get some good sleep and usually can enjoy the rest of the weekend not in zombie mode, lol.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I totally get that. I've tried hard over the past few years to try a few things and had to bail out early because I couldn't afford it. This is the first time it's God-centered, so I'm praying He will provide what I need to get it going.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah somewhat. Although most weekends I find myself occupied with things. I mean... that's more like Friday... after that I get some good sleep and usually can enjoy the rest of the weekend not in zombie mode, lol.
Well I hope you find something that holds your interest it gives you that sense of engagement.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well I hope you find something that holds your interest it gives you that sense of engagement.

That's mainly just playing my Nintendo Switch. Only escapism I have right now. I have others... but this one seems to be the most immersive, lol.

Upvote 0