✟991,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yay! It's snowing in my neck of the woods, again. ^-^

My ever charming companion Lady Winter has returned to commune with her favorite knight.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,005,174.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yay! It's snowing in my neck of the woods, again. ^-^

My ever charming companion Lady Winter has returned to commune with her favorite knight.

I'll let you have the snow as long as it's kept away from me. :ahah:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll let you have the snow as long as it's kept away from me. :ahah:

Well, you must understand, being from far south of Canada snow does not come so frequently to me as to end up being an unwanted house guest. ^_^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Much like the dishes in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, ... the taxes are done filing, man.

What i'm referring to for those not a child of the 80's and 90's like myself ^_^ =>

Upvote 0

November Rain

Nov 8, 2021
U.S.
✟2,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys! Just popping in to let everyone know I'm okay, but will be taking a small hiatus from CF. Some IRL responsibilities are demanding my attention. :( Not a lot of time for the internet right now.

Hope everyone has a lovely rest of the month, and I'll see you again soon!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys! Just popping in to let everyone know I'm okay, but will be taking a small hiatus from CF. Some IRL responsibilities are demanding my attention. :( Not a lot of time for the internet right now.

Thanks for letting us know, Miss Rain. We will be awaiting your return. :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

She's gone again already. :(

I guess another knight somewhere out there was in need of her chilly but reassuring embrace. ^-^ Just causes me to appreciate the aesthetics of snow all the more when I am privileged to see it, because it is a relatively rare treasure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you won't be around. :( I hope things calm down for you soon, and we'll all be looking forward to seeing you again! :hug:

She's gone again already. :(

I guess another knight somewhere out there was in need of her chilly but reassuring embrace. ^-^ Just causes me to appreciate the aesthetics of snow all the more when I am privileged to see it, because it is a relatively rare treasure.
That's too bad. :( But I'm glad you did get some snow, I bet you enjoyed it while it lasted. :) Lady Winter has come to visit this knightess now. ^_^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But I'm glad you did get some snow, I bet you enjoyed it while it lasted. :) Lady Winter has come to visit this knightess now. ^_^

Oh, so that's who she went to visit after me! That's cool, that's cool. Far be it for SK to be jealous for her company if it meant denying a lady knight comrade the same privilege. ^_^

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟108,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We're always here for a virtual hug if you need it, Chelsea. :angel:

Thank you again! I have been struggling recently, I'm sorry! So, hugs are always welcome and greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At last a wonderful dream has come to me last night! Basically everything I had wished for in a moment of shy romantic confession held between myself and a cute lass that I had (in the dream world, that is) long ago given my heart to and thinking she'd never be able to reciprocate. And all of this in some kind of improvised school setting. Other people I knew from certain social settings in my real life past were also there to encourage us when they learned of the news. The stuff innocent romance anime is made from ... I think. ^-^

The girl in question was a familiar face from real life, but I do not take that point to heart. It is just nice to undergo such a dream that causes my high romantic ideals to become a reality for me; it gives me hope that just maybe it will come to pass one day in the real world - not with a specific person I once loved in the past, but just in general, with someone I may not even know yet at the present but will one day meet and fall hopelessly for. :love:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Saw two cute Golden Retriever puppies the other day. :):):):)

upload_2022-1-18_10-37-3.jpeg

upload_2022-1-18_10-37-24.jpeg

upload_2022-1-18_10-37-46.jpeg

I love Golden Retrievers! :):):):)

Upvote 0