Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nooo- not Christmas yet! Give Halloween its due!

Yes, please! Worry about Halloween instead of Christmas! There's months difference between the dates!

9cacb2c7f4d2594e29dfc4e401c3f01e.jpg

JLY+Pumpkin+1.jpg

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,564.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Was one of my favorite movies as a kid. The part where the guy under the bed says "I am the one hiding under your bed" used to scare me EVERY TIME.

edit-actually now that I watch it so did the clown with the tear a way face. So creepy lol

Reactions: TheRealAriel
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship

Was one of my favorite movies as a kid. The part where the guy under the bed says "I am the one hiding under your bed" used to scare me EVERY TIME.

I've never seen that movie, but always wanted to. I do know that song though, which is why I posted it in that "This is Halloween" thread.

Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟86,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've never seen that movie, but always wanted to. I do know that song though, which is why I posted it in that "This is Halloween" thread.
You should put seeing that movie on your to-do list for the year. It is fantabulous.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I never saw that movie until 2010 when my girlfriend and I started watching it together near Halloween. She was kind of a goth girl who wore a lot of black and purple and liked movies like this.

It was also the same year where I made a home-made Michael Jackson costume and we both went treat or treating for the heck of it. I had to sing and dance for my candy mind you and I had to use the glove as a candy bag.

Reactions: TheRealAriel
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,564.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It's really entertaining. I'm biased though because I grew up with it and love musicals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't even get an escape on CF!!!
Well of course not. You knew Im a fan. :sput:

Besides, mocking them is about the only thing they deserve *Said as a fan from day one until my last day on this Earth* they have no excuses. Rookie QB, short week, no Gronk....... so on and so on...... there BETTER be accountability for this loss cause IMO its inexcusable to look THIS bad given the circumstances.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟238,635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
@mojoboy31 and for all it may concern.........

Longmire returns tomorrow :D

I would like if Hallmark would release another Jesse Stone...... hurry up hurry up hurry up...... but at least........

Longmire

627067.jpg

(What do you want Im eating so Im meme lazy. :p)

960.jpg
man! So excited!

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well of course not. You knew Im a fan. :sput:

Besides, mocking them is about the only thing they deserve *Said as a fan from day one until my last day on this Earth* they have no excuses. Rookie QB, short week, no Gronk....... so on and so on...... there BETTER be accountability for this loss cause IMO its inexcusable to look THIS bad given the circumstances.

It's the Patriots, there's something sketchy to blatantly against the rules going on behind the scenes. That, and we're 7-17 all time in primetime games.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's the Patriots, there's something sketchy to blatantly against the rules going on behind the scenes. That, and we're 7-17 all time in primetime games.

No excuses. Im sorry but thats such a cop out. "Pats cheat!!!" any time they win.

Are we watching the same game? Cause this loss is on us.

They need to pull their heads out and FIX this team.... Im done with the "moral" victory.

Win or look respectable at the very least. I can take a loss...... just stop being an embarrassment of a team.

I will always be a fan... but Im sick of them looking juvenile out there aside from Watt.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
No excuses. Im sorry but thats such a cop out. "Pats cheat!!!" any time they win.

Are we watching the same game? Cause this loss is on us.

They cheat when they win and they cheat when they lose. I'll stop being skeptical of Belichick when he admits to everything he did and makes an effort to distance himself from his reputation, like Pete Rose. We are losing, but if it wasn't for those horrible calls it would only be 0-10.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They cheat when they win and they cheat when they lose. I'll stop being skeptical of Belichick when he admits to everything he did and makes an effort to distance himself from his reputation, like Pete Rose. We are losing, but if it wasn't for those horrible calls it would only be 0-10.

0-10 ? Okay say it is 0-10..... its taken us all game to score 0.

I can take a loss......... Im angry that we once again look like we do not belong in the NFL.

Jags play Packers...... and they hold their own

We face a crippled Pats team and still look inept.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.