Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My plan is to go to my local quick mart and get the $4.44 deal which is 2 hot dogs and they are big bun busters dogs and a bag of chips and a medium dring and then head to the movies two towns over and see the movie for $3 and then go to Friday night Celebrate Recovery and then after hit Bikes Blues and Bar-B-Q. That's how I roll.

Movie starts at 4:10 so I have to hurry, peace out.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My plan is to go to my local quick mart and get the $4.44 deal which is 2 hot dogs and they are big bun busters dogs and a bag of chips and a medium dring and then head to the movies two towns over and see the movie for $3 and then go to Friday night Celebrate Recovery and then after hit Bikes Blues and Bar-B-Q. That's how I roll.

Movie starts at 4:10 so I have to hurry, peace out.

$3 movies and $4.44 for all that food?? That's a good deal. At my local theater tickets cost me $8 to $14 depending if it's 3D or not and at specific times and dates. Furthermore, a small pop corn and a small drink cost me $7.50 together. I also have a friend who enjoys going to the movies with me every week so it's an expensive hobby for me.

You yanks always get the good stuff.

d4b72cdfddb4220324667bc54c2750ed.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God lead me in the path of righteousness.
Ah. The thing is about seeking righteousness is, if you're truly doing so, passionately seeking righteousness and thirsting after it, you will indeed be lead into that path.

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

AGE 52 and as if our votes matter!
Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
will today be the day that the Lord finally calls us Home? always hoping, always praying that "today" will be the day-- could be, we are in the season for sure and also believe with no doubt that He is indeed coming soon, MARANATHA!!!

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
will today be the day that the Lord finally calls us Home? always hoping, always praying that "today" will be the day-- could be, we are in the season for sure and believe with no doubt that He is indeed coming soon, MARANATHA!!!

I'm hoping for the Lord's return to be soon too. This world is becoming increasingly unstable and with my emerging health problems, I'm starting to get more and more worried.

The world is already an unforgiving place for people with disabilities and I'm afraid things are going to get worse very soon for people like me. Maranatha.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm hoping for the Lord's return to be soon too. This world is becoming increasingly unstable and with my emerging health problems, I'm starting to get more and more worried.

The world is already an unforgiving place for people with disabilities and I'm afraid things are going to get worse very soon for people like me. Maranatha.
You don't feel there's a culture shift happening that is more understanding of people with mental disabilities?

At least here in Canada, attitudes are seemingly shifting dramatically.

Or are you talking of the health disabilities? Even so, don't fully understand how things are getting worse there either.

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

AGE 52 and as if our votes matter!
Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Look up-- our redemption TRULY draweth nigh! Have been going thru difficult trial for some years now but will not complain today and only by His power & strength have I made it and been able to endure --and just when I felt like I couldn't make it another day He has always been there to lift me and restore me and has been my only Hope-- He is the only Hope! we are nothing without Him! and I thank Him for never giving up on me and always making a way despite-- and everything the devil thought was gonna finally bring me down well God had bigger plans and for my good-- as I'm sure He does for you too :heart: hang in there brother, I do believe we "fly" soon! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You don't feel there's a culture shift happening that is more understanding of people with mental disabilities?

At least here in Canada, attitudes are seemingly shifting dramatically.

The only place where I feel genuinely accepted is at work. Other than that, my only friend is mentally disabled, my previous job deliberately tried to segregate me and even tried to find reasons to fire me, almost never get invited to parties and people are increasingly using the word 'autism' as an insult.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The only place where I feel genuinely accepted is at work. Other than that, my only friend is mentally disabled, my previous job deliberately tried to segregate me and even tried to find reasons to fire me, almost never get invited to parties and people are increasingly using the word 'autism' as an insult.
Ah, sorry to hear. I myself am not very social at the moment so can't relate to that sort of thing.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
... we live in Canada man lol. We would know. I live with a very serious mental disorder, one that has potential for a lot of stigma and in the past has had lots of stigma. It's all over the media, social networking, etc. - there's a huge cultural movement here right now with mental illness. For example, if you were in university right now, and said you had a mental disorder, and someone went to pick at you for it - i can guarantee you'd have a band of people behind you to defend you for it.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
... we live in Canada man lol. We would know. I live with a very serious mental disorder, one that has potential for a lot of stigma and in the past has had lots of stigma. It's all over the media, social networking, etc. - there's a huge cultural movement here right now with mental illness. For example, if you were in university right now, and said you had a mental disorder, and someone went to pick at you for it - i can guarantee you'd have a band of people behind you to defend you for it.

*Takes a shot of whiskey*

Let me tell you a little secret...

*Leans over to your ear*

I am Canadian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
*Takes a shot of whiskey*

Let me tell you a little secret...

*Leans over to your ear*

I am Canadian.
Oh lol.

I really just don't see darker days ahead for people with mental illness/disabilities here. But if that's how you feel then it must be happening to you on some scale and sorry you feel branded/judged.

I get stigma all the time, or, which can be worse, people not understanding my mental disorder and having bad things come from that. So i can relate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.