U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because dark hair, I actually do my makeup that way, I like jewelry, and I would have a baby dragon.
art-sakimichan-devushka-drakon.jpg

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because dark hair, I actually do my makeup that way, I like jewelry, and I would have a baby dragon.
art-sakimichan-devushka-drakon.jpg

Love this! It is fun to find our inner elf. ^_^

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh sure..... everyone thinks they would be a Lord of the Rings elf.........

What if this is the elf reality of existence?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You either live in a tree making cookies or enslaved to the evil Clause....!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Got my heart monitor installed. I'm going to be wearing this until 11:00 AM tomorrow. It's going to measure my heart rate for any heartbeat irregularities. All I have to do is do routine stuff today.

Problem is, I don't think I can do much movement today. I only accomplished an hour of work before my legs started getting weak as well as doing some minor hyperventilating. It was a slow day anyways so I left early. Taking a walk around the block is not likely to happen either.

Before then, I showed my manager my heart monitor with a pouch tied to my chest and wires hooked up everywhere. He took me to a couple other Muslim co-workers and started joking in Arabic that we're "going to send a message to Assad for all the Syrians he killed". I love my co-workers.

So yeah, I just got to do as much routine stuff as possible and wait for the results after two or three weeks.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Got my heart monitor installed. I'm going to be wearing this until 11:00 AM tomorrow. It's going to measure my heart rate for any heartbeat irregularities. All I have to do is do routine stuff today.

Problem is, I don't think I can do much movement today. I only accomplished an hour of work before my legs started getting weak as well as doing some minor hyperventilating. It was a slow day anyways so I left early. Taking a walk around the block is not likely to happen either.

Before then, I showed my manager my heart monitor with a pouch tied to my chest and wires hooked up everywhere. He took me to a couple other Muslim co-workers and started joking in Arabic that we're "going to send a message to Assad for all the Syrians he killed". I love my co-workers.

So yeah, I just got to do as much routine stuff as possible and wait for the results after two or three weeks.
Your coworkers sound fun. No, that's a good thing, they'll be able to see what's going on with your heart when that happens as opposed to before.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your coworkers sound fun.

They are. Working there has been so therapeutic for me. The conversations are fun, the sense of humor is entertaining, my manager likes to play jokes on me that end up making me laugh, most of my co-workers have been so kind to me and numerous other things. It's God's gift to me after a very undesirable childhood.

No, that's a good thing, they'll be able to see what's going on with your heart when that happens as opposed to before.

Yup. Once it hits dusk, I'm going to go for a walk for as long as I'm able. It's typically when I'm on the move when my symptoms act up. This day is already going by fast so I'll get this suicide bomb vest heart monitor off in no time.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just went one loop around the block. Normally I can do this for hours but this time I am so exhausted and I had a harder time keeping balance.

It doesn't help that my step-father was laid off, my mother's hours and pay got cut and I got health problems preventing me from working to help support the family. This is a very bad time to start getting health problems as my family cannot afford to look after me all the time.

Life just gives me one blow after another.

Pic%201_zpsb6klkczs.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Still praying for you, Wayholka, and now for your family, that God will help you all get through the rough times that are made even harder to deal with because of the financial difficulty that comes with getting laid off and pay cut and such.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,743.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Last night I got a text message from someone who I met on OkCupid last year and went on a couple of dates with before she ghosted on me. I'm not really interested in picking things up with her, so I'll probably have to come up with a way of turning her down politely, but I'll take the renewed interest as an ego boost. :)

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Just went one loop around the block. Normally I can do this for hours but this time I am so exhausted and I had a harder time keeping balance.

It doesn't help that my step-father was laid off, my mother's hours and pay got cut and I got health problems preventing me from working to help support the family. This is a very bad time to start getting health problems as my family cannot afford to look after me all the time.

Life just gives me one blow after another.

Pic%201_zpsb6klkczs.jpg
Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Emphasis here on many. I have many too, and like you, I sit here and ponder to myself why it's all happening - what good is it that I suffer when I'm trying my hardest to follow God and his ways and such.

Don't have those answers. Just have verses like that psalm.

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Last night I got a text message from someone who I met on OkCupid last year and went on a couple of dates with before she ghosted on me. I'm not really interested in picking things up with her, so I'll probably have to come up with a way of turning her down politely, but I'll take the renewed interest as an ego boost. :)
I cases like this no reply is the best reply.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.