What's on your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟44,826.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I know I need to keep going, no matter what.

It's been a hard week...the last few days...J. I know in my heart I can never see J again. Not after what happened. I need to focus on the things ahead, not the things behind me. What's done is done.
I'm sorry you're having a tough time... but it's wonderful to see you again. :hug:

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I don't understand pie. With all the things to make a pie with why ruin it with fruit.
Strawberry pie is delicious. ^_^ As long as the strawberries are fresh. :)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmm I'd have to have lots of whip cream maybe even some ice cream to drown out the fruit :p
I do that for pumpkin pie. :D There is usually more whipped cream or ice cream on it than pie.

Reactions: chuck77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sundewgrower

Site Supporter
Nov 6, 2014
somewhere
✟110,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I think I've burned though an entire city's worth of people on OKC and I've become good at scanning through profiles to see if there are red flags... Just most will compromise easily, aren't where I'm at or might weight more than I do (ouch). So I guess maybe shutting the account down, and letting it sit until next year or winter might be wise.
Plus I'm going with my sister to a camp near where we're going to live in Texas. Maybe I'll meet somebody there who's cool and with certainty I'll ask for a number if it seems worth it.. Higher chance of that than OKC at this rate that's for sure.
Although, I've gotten two good platonic friends out of that site, and both should stick around for a while I suspect.

Reactions: Orange Crow
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.