Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
fellowship [ˈfɛləʊˌʃɪp]
n 1. the state of sharing mutual interests, experiences, activities, etc.
2. a society of people sharing mutual interests, experiences, activities, etc.; club
3. companionship; friendship
4. the state or relationship of being a fellow
5. (Christianity / Ecclesiastical Terms) a. mutual trust and charitableness between Christians
b. a Church or religious association

Mathclub, you don't seem to be likeminded or even discussing the topic of the OP. Maybe you'd like to start your own thread instead of trying to derail mine. This is not a debate about weather God exists, it is FELLOWSHIP for those who KNOW he does.

Upvote 0

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Well, he's certainly motivating the outreach up and down Queen Street.

REally, what sort of outreach is happening?
It's always great to be out on the streets, something I miss now I'm a SAHM.:thumbsup:
We used to have a semi trailer set up in our town with live music on the back and others to talk and listen to those who were lonely or intrigued. :)

Upvote 0

mathclub

May 15, 2011
Switzerland
✟15,838.00
Faith
Atheist
you posted this thread in a forums where non christians can post. i enjoy discussing and debating online, as to other people who belong to online forums, so I am part of that fellowship.

you asked what god is doing in our communities and i answered. fading.

wikipedia religiousosity in nz and you'll see that my comment is backed up by facts. belief in god is dropping in nz by approximately 5% per census, and non belief is most likely now the majority position in new zealand.

you're welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Ok so let me get this straight...

QUOTE=mathclub;61193634]he's still struggling to provide any reasonable proof that he exists, and as a result the country is becoming less christian with every passing year.[/QUOTE]. = he is fading

Because my line of thinking is

struggling to provide any reasonable proof that he exists = atheism debate

He is fading = is agreeing that he exists, but is being rejected by the world

But hey...let's run with it....it is sad that you don't see what God is doing within a community. That he is fading. Well I think I will pray that he does something in your community. :):D

Upvote 0

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Ok, so back to the OP!
What has God done for me...well, we've been told we had to move out of our rental, due to it being sold....I went for house, after house after house, because the rental market here is just ridiculous, there were literally 15 different groups looking at the last house I went to. So we are down to our last couple of weeks, and not many options, so we put in for one last house,we haven't physcially been through, only to find out that they don't want pets, so that's another off our list...and no options left..we prayed about it, asked God to answer, to open the door where he wanted us, that we would know TODAY what we were going to do....well this afternoon, we got a call from the real estate saying we've been APPROVED with PETS OK! unreal, the owner changed his mind...God made a way. Now we have the security we need, a MUCH better house (the house we are in is moldy, old, has no driveway, a REALLY bad bathroom...floods when it rains.leaking roof.) God has taken care of us, he provided a wonderful house, in a great area, where we won't have to have our stuff up on bricks incase it floods (quite often). GOD IS SO GOOD TO US!

this is my testimony and is not up for debate.

Upvote 0
G

Grannie Annie

Yesterday... HE ... instigated a reconciliation between myself and my estranged daughter. We'd had no communication since last December and it was a very painful and angry conversation we had at the time. Yesterday she emailed me 2 very long pages asking if I was ready for a relationship again. I was totally shocked to say the least and sent her a brief reply saying...I'm prepared to give it a go if she was. We exchanged a few emails (she lives in another state from me) and after that I phoned her and we spoke for about 2 1/2 hrs....nothing too deep and mushy...but I think you could say we're making progress....

Reactions: OnlyBelieve
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
G

Grannie Annie

Thanks :) I'm trying not to be overwhelmed by what's happened. I haven't heard from her today, she has a lot of problems in her life, stress and physical problems. She wouldn't believe that... HE ... did anything, because she's an atheist, and doesn't believe a HE exists. :p I don't know if she'll even contact me again, I'll just take things as they come, but at least the ice is broken, and now if my cancer returns I'll be happy to tell her about it and I'll be able to die...if it comes to that...happily. I don't want an estrangement again, even if we just keep this on very basic terms.

Upvote 0