✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

Please remember to keep the discussion civil, even if you disagree. Remember to address the content of the post, not the poster. Also, please stick to the topic of the OP.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Cappadocious

Sep 29, 2012
✟30,661.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I just don't understand why you, as an Orthodox Christian, don't find it outrageous how our world is being engulfed in the agenda of these folks? We are brainwashed 24/7 to "be tolerant" and "accepting" and "don't hate" the LGBT agenda...What I don't understand is why you can't see the fascist nonsense of this agenda. We see constant "gay" characters on television. Every show MUST have a "gay" character. Every film, every band, everyday on the news we must hear who is "out...." Every single day the agenda is propagandized in the newspapers. They have led a campaign for decades now trying to get us to swallow this tripe. It is fascist. It is propaganda, it is forced on us, and if we stand against it we are discredited, made to be bigots, can lose our jobs, you name it. If you stand in the way of "gay marriage," you stand in the way of "progress" in the eyes of the moderns.

Have you painted a ن on your door yet?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I just don't understand why you, as an Orthodox Christian, don't find it outrageous how our world is being engulfed in the agenda of these folks? We are brainwashed 24/7 to "be tolerant" and "accepting" and "don't hate" the LGBT agenda. Heck, this silly acronym even grows on an annual basis! The propaganda just balloons! It was LGBT, not it's LGBTQ and I believe another letter is being added!

Sodomy and lesbianism is sinful and a disgusting warping of human sexuality. Sodomy is of Satan very plainly. Just meditate for a moment on what two men do together, gz, and get a good head-full of the imagery. Quite ungodly.

What I don't understand is why you can't see the fascist nonsense of this agenda. We see constant "gay" characters on television. Every show MUST have a "gay" character. Every film, every band, everyday on the news we must hear who is "out...." Every single day the agenda is propagandized in the newspapers. They have led a campaign for decades now trying to get us to swallow this tripe. It is fascist. It is propaganda, it is forced on us, and if we stand against it we are discredited, made to be bigots, can lose our jobs, you name it. If you stand in the way of "gay marriage," you stand in the way of "progress" in the eyes of the moderns.

Our Church has taught against this vile lifestyle for centuries. Now it is in our face, our children's faces, every day of our lives. They have their own cable channel, and I can't even turn on the news in the morning or read the paper in front of my kids without the word "gay" somewhere.

Yes, I see it as a fascism of ideas. They force themselves on us and publically shame and demoralize anyone who stands in their way.

I would think you would be able to see this. Obama is beholdant to these thugs, and it has been a hallmark of his presidency to pander to sodomy.

Nothing silly or empty-headed or lacking lucidity in what I say unless you're pro-sodomy and think it's either beautiful at worst, or no big woop at best. And if sodomy is that worthwhile, then yeah, I'm probably worth being ignored. I will continue to resist this stupid agenda.
It's birth-pangs before he [Christ] The Judge will return again. Not sure what else to tell you.

[Of course, I'm not one of those "end-time" conspiracy theorists or religious fanatics---it's just what it is. see matt. 24]

Upvote 0