Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My first few thoughts after a little praying, then reading some comments on here is how sad I am that people can be legalistic with no concern but to just simply be right. Though also my thought is that there are people whom may suffer from things like autism or ocd or mental problems. It is good to be weary of that when online conversing with other people. Moving past that however; it may rain today and maybe will go see my mother too since it is her day off, too.

We have relatives with autism, physical blindness, etc. in our family. But aren't you guilty of being judgmental to say some can be "legalistic with no concern but to just simply be right?"

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It's 5.15am and as it has been a warm night, I decided to go out on my balcony for some fresh air.
The pigeons have been out again and there is mess everywhere.
I saw one of them up in the rafters, looking down at me. I think he was saying "coo coo - coo - coo coo" which in English means "go away, this is my balcony". I politely (but firmly) reminded our bird-brained friend whose balcony it was and he scarpered quite promptly!

Anthony 1 - Pigeons 0

I keep hearing "Cuckoo, Cuckoo" when I talk to my oldest daughter on the phone!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think they filmed the first Short Circuit film there as well?

I don't remember that movie; but they probably did; as there are a whole list of films made in that area; and all along the coast.

Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey all,
In MN right now it is 1pm. Its 85 stinking degrees with humidity at 64%. Yuck yuck! It will be that way all week here.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It's 11:30 pm here in Oregon, been hot here for a while now, 90 degrees I think today, but it's been even hotter than that, we haven't got the rain that we usually get, and with the unusually hot temperatures and no rain, that could cause us some problems for fires and fire season, so I hope it rains at least some, been praying about it/for it, but so far it doesn't look like it, going to keep praying and checking the forecast though, need to help a friend with yard work today, so gonna do that when he gets up and comes and gets me, we may barbecue today maybe also, when we're done at his house, other than that not much going on...

Peace

God Bless!

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
9am here and just about to take my owner for a walk.
Never stop being a dog, Lost. Never stop being a dog. :clap:

549058-istock-471884456.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
In the woods.

What were your first few thoughts as you woke up this morning?

It is 5:33am. - First off day - then work tomorrow -

What ways will you spend your day? - Question for all -

I like this question! My first thoughts were that "Oh my I see strange dreams" and was trying to remember all the details..
I have been watching tiny houses from netflix and trying to keep up what's going on in the world (craziness)

My first few thoughts after a little praying, then reading some comments on here is how sad I am that people can be legalistic with no concern but to just simply be right. Though also my thought is that there are people whom may suffer from things like autism or ocd or mental problems. It is good to be weary of that when online conversing with other people. Moving past that however; it may rain today and maybe will go see my mother too since it is her day off, too.

I haven't seen any bearded bears lately.. :eek:

About legalism: I think it's very sad that I see so many so called Christians who are so in deep of thinking only sin that they forget the greatest commandment of all, love thy neighbor. And I see that there is so much hate in many so called Christians that they obviously cannot be led by the Holy Spirit, they say awful things about their own people the body of Christ. Seems like people can't talk about things without insulting each other every five seconds. But I refuse to talk with that kind of people when insulting starts, I always leave and pray for them to walk with Holy Spirit and not with hostile spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have relatives with autism, physical blindness, etc. in our family. But aren't you guilty of being judgmental to say some can be "legalistic with no concern but to just simply be right?"

Am guilty of many things. But thank God for forgiveness. :)

Just a heads-up; from the description of the Friendship Court:

"This is the place to relax and chat with other members about any topic!"

But it's not for debates or heavy subjects. OK; guys? :)

Yes, sir no debates here only friendship.

Hey all,
In MN right now it is 1pm. Its 85 stinking degrees with humidity at 64%. Yuck yuck! It will be that way all week here.

Sounds like a very sticky day Jesse :)

It's 11:30 pm here in Oregon, been hot here for a while now, 90 degrees I think today, but it's been even hotter than that, we haven't got the rain that we usually get, and with the unusually hot temperatures and no rain, that could cause us some problems for fires and fire season, so I hope it rains at least some, been praying about it/for it, but so far it doesn't look like it, going to keep praying and checking the forecast though, need to help a friend with yard work today, so gonna do that when he gets up and comes and gets me, we may barbecue today maybe also, when we're done at his house, other than that not much going on...

Peace

God Bless!

Wow, that is pretty warm today it has been not to bad. A little rain showers here and there but man tomorrow it is going to be so hot; luckily in the work building it is nice and cool. Hope rain comes your ways. How did yard work go?

Where i am, its ALWAYS, dinner time! :p

Haha, always dinner time, and having unconditional love as a dog.

20:33hrs Menai Bridge, Anglesey. Temperature 21c. Quite welcoming the fresh sea breezes.

View attachment 302512

How warm is 21c; 74f? Very cool picture of your place.

2:51 pm here. Warm out, sunny. Gonna head into the backyard later tonight. Maybe do a fire pit.

What did you do about that fire pit? Roasting marshmellow with the children and husband?

I like this question! My first thoughts were that "Oh my I see strange dreams" and was trying to remember all the details..
I have been watching tiny houses from netflix and trying to keep up what's going on in the world (craziness)

I haven't seen any bearded bears lately.. :eek:

About legalism: I think it's very sad that I see so many so called Christians who are so in deep of thinking only sin that they forget the greatest commandment of all, love thy neighbor. And I see that there is so much hate in many so called Christians that they obviously cannot be led by the Holy Spirit, they say awful things about their own people the body of Christ. Seems like people can't talk about things without insulting each other every five seconds. But I refuse to talk with that kind of people when insulting starts, I always leave and pray for them to walk with Holy Spirit and not with hostile spirit.

Sunshine777 never seen tiny houses on netflix did watch some star trek the other day with my mother. Always liked that television series.

That is good you have not seen any bearded bears lately; they can be scary on their hind legs lol.

You are right about when people bicker and fight and condemn and judge. When it comes down to being a Christian we are to die to ourselves and have love for God and love for others; dying to ourselves and allowing the spirit of Christ to live through us. :)

Hope all of you have had a good day just thought would take time to reach out and touch base with each of you to the best of my ability though it is hard in this format.

What was your lunches?

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anthony have you ever had any seagulls come by and take away your fish and chips while walking down the boardwalk near the seaport?

Also it is almost 5pm here.
This is why seagulls are the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: GallagherM
Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What are your experiences with seagulls, shineyourlight?

(Never been to a sea port or ever seen the sea itself here) :)
They pooped on me before, so I'm naturally afraid of them. Haha.

You should check out the sea! What's stopping ya?!

• Haha
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0