• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What time is it where you are?

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Anthony2019, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+9,586
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Our CF members come from all over the world, from different time zones. Some of you live in countries with multiple time zones.
    Some of us will be waking up, while others will be retiring to bed.
    Some of us will be having breakfast, whilst others will be having lunch, tea or supper.
    Some of us will be working, whilst others will be sleeping!
    Or maybe you are one of those night owls that stays awake all night!
    Perhaps you work nightshifts and sleep during the day?
    What about you?

It's currently 8.55am here in England. I'm just about to pour my morning coffee and plan my day ahead. Weather is set to be mostly cloudy with temperatures reaching 24 celsius.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+9,259
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    9am here and just about to take my owner for a walk.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. GospelS

GospelS Dance.Battle.Music Black.Gold.White Wind.Fire.Oil Supporter

+2,222
    India
    Christian
    Single
    1:30 pm :)

4. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Supporter

+16,129
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    6:01 PM here. It's a dark and stormy night... literally. Massive thunderstorm going on out there right now. Yay winter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Anthony2019

+9,586
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Shhh - don't tell @Lost4words - he hates storms!:sweatsmile:

6. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Supporter

+16,129
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    I wouldn't mind, except I need to go out for parish council. If I could stay home and watch from somewhere warm it would be okay!

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. Anthony2019

+9,586
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I used to be petrified of storms, but as we seemed to get them more regularly, I guess I got more used to them. These days I'm happy to sit outside and watch!

8. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Disciple Supporter

+4,595
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    1:20 am, night owl most of the time, disabled, keep a very odd schedule, so you never ever know with me, lol...

Keeping my eye on some beef stew in the crockpot right now, probably won't be completely done until around 3-4 am, then I plan on putting it up/away and going to bed...

God Bless!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. IceJad

IceJad Regular Member

+481
    Malaysia
    Lutheran
    Single
    4:37PM GMT +8. Sneaking into the forum during a boring meeting :yawn:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Angels Team Supporter

+10,933
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    This thread is so funny! It's 4:45 AM here!

Night Owls have fun.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Pioneer3mm

Pioneer3mm Well-Known Member Supporter

+573
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    4:57 am
    ---
    Having my first cup of coffee..

12. Sunshinee777

Sunshinee777 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,249
    Finland
    Pentecostal
    Single
    12 in the morning. It's morning for me. If I could choose I would be working just nights and sleep all day but I feel little bit guilty and try to keep my 3am sleeping schedule. I just love nights.

13. GallagherM

GallagherM Well-Known Member

+341
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    4:27 am, in the morning eating breakfast. ``` will be getting ready to go to work soon.

14. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+10,021
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Anthony; thanks for posting this; my friend; as it's kind of slow here on CF right now.:)

It's 2:18 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight time) here in the PNW of Oregon.

I just woke up from a 4 hr nap/sleep session and about to start my middle of the night shift. We have staffers from here to the UK along with the A&A teams (Angel's & Ambassador's) like yourself and members that sometime need help.

I just had a middle of the night snack for energy of:
    1--fig bar; 4 oz of milk; and a tasty large tangerine :D

Now to go find someone that needs help; the AM hours is when a lot of people have trouble with spiritual problems; so I like to be available for them. :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Anthony2019

+9,586
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    A lot of early risers on CF!
    Breakfast at 4.00-5.00am? Each to their own lol!
    I'm grateful for my clock radio's "snooze" button which allows me to press it several times in succession!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. GallagherM

GallagherM Well-Known Member

+341
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Lol Anthony, takes about 15 minutes to make 4 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, 2 sausages and a microwaved potato. (Today first day going back to work - 10 hours), hope to be able to come home and sleep well.

It is good to see everyone here and telling their time, glad to know you are each are up and hope you all have a great day. :) God bless.

17. Anthony2019

+9,586
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    haha - this thread seems to have revealed all of the night owls! :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Disciple Supporter

+4,595
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Hello to you fellow Oregonian, go Ducks...

Wait, unless your a Beaver fan that is, lol...

Truth be told, I'm not that much into football or sports much, but a lot of my family is, and us fellow Oregonians know how huge our football teams are/is here in Oregon, etc...

Peace

God Bless!

19. Anthony2019

+9,586
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    That's a breakfast fit for a king! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+10,021
    Christian
    Married
    Hi PD; the reason I marked your post as funny; when you said "It's a dark and stormy night" I pictured Snoopy typing his story on top of his dog house. :D

2021-07-15 02.44.21 www.google.com 3ab7238129c1.png

ETA: I love thunder storms.:p