✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guys I think I'm starting to lose faith in God please help me

There is an instance in Scripture of a man who cried out to Jesus; "Lord I believe, help my unbelief", perhaps a similar response is in order? We all have periods of doubt and manifest in many ways through how we live our lives. May God create in us clean hearts and renew our minds daily, may He search our hearts and remove all wickedness from it, and give us needed peace and comfort, for His glory, for His namesake, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

FormerAtheist

Apr 9, 2018
asheville
✟19,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Recommend you start a thread here:

Christian Advice

In that forum you will meet mature Christians who will discuss this with you. This thread is a personal thread of another poster.
Ahhh man

Never thought I would ever ask for advice or anthing like this.

this whole thread was never meant to be.

And the guy that responded that he is loosing his faith I have nothing to do.

I have no idea.

This is why I never wanted to post this type of thread and it amazes me I did and I apologize.

Upvote 0

the last child

This. this is my right eye—no left eye. sorry. Lol
Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2019
Frozen Tundra
✟56,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
If there is any hope for me it must be in math and science I will settle on nothing less. I don't have a problem with Christianity but there is something inside of me that will ... must reject anything other then

And then I look at something that is bigger then the science and the math. There is something bigger. I don't get it. ... something is bigger.

There is something bigger then the math and the science. There is something bigger then the molecules and the GRN's ... what is it?

Should I be nervous?

Probably :(

idk much about math or science bc I am a “small brain” (as my son would call me :( ) in those areas. But as for something bigger, your words did trigger a thought—it reminded me of a scripture in Colossians that says that Jesus holds everything together. Literally. Like He’s the glue holding the whole of the universe together. So He made the whole universe by speaking it into existence, and now somehow He’s holding it together. thats pretty big, don’t you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

the last child

This. this is my right eye—no left eye. sorry. Lol
Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2019
Frozen Tundra
✟56,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
idk much about math or science bc I am a “small brain” (as my son would call me :( ) in those areas. But as for something bigger, your words did trigger a thought—it reminded me of a scripture in John that says that Jesus holds everything together. Literally. Like He’s the glue holding the whole of the universe together. So He made the whole universe by speaking it into existence, and now somehow He’s holding it together. thats pretty big, don’t you think?

...I guess so to follow up that thought and not leave you hanging...if you read this... IF you are afraid of something bigger or looking for something bigger...there IS something bigger out there. His name is Jesus. But you don’t need to be scared, bc He loves you and is trying to get your attention. I can’t do a fancy scripture piece like these other guys, but I can tell you the verses they are laying out for you are all pieces of this puzzle. They are like the instruction manual or the “ how to” once you realize the answer to your question. But in the meantime, I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Ahhh man

Never thought I would ever ask for advice or anthing like this.

this whole thread was never meant to be.

And the guy that responded that he is loosing his faith I have nothing to do.

I have no idea.

This is why I never wanted to post this type of thread and it amazes me I did and I apologize.
I submit to you on the contrary, it absolutely was meant to be. You need to come to Jesus Christ from the heart level. The best position to do that from is when you/we are broken and not knowing what to do about it in your own power. You hit the wall. And simply turn to Him. Because He is the answer you seek.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0