Not open for further replies.

HuntingMan

Jan 4, 2006
✟9,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if they approve of anything other than what they teach...I don't even think they are following The Bible like they try to claim they are.
They arent.
The site owner is as bad as Fred Phelps and family, quite frankly.
We preach to save the sinner while some preach to condemn them because of their own self righteousness. That site owner seems to be the latter...hateful to the core.

Upvote 0

JerryL

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2008
Kentucky
✟47,349.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
They arent.
We preach to save the sinner while some preach to condemn them because of their own self righteousness. That site owner seems to be the latter...hateful to the core.
I was just getting ready to type that they could be a sister church to Westboro.

Upvote 0

56Bluesman

Jul 10, 2008
I live in beautiful Omaha Nebraska
✟8,252.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well the Gospel can be found at the site' barely', but it's buried under a mountain of
paranoid and legalistic thinking. Add in the King James only vibe and the inordinate
amount of hate towards the Roman Catholic Church and everything else that
upsets them, it is a true gem of christianized crankiness at it's best or worst, depending
on how you look at it.

Upvote 0

SealedEternal

Jul 23, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
✟586.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if they approve of anything other than what they teach...

The only reason to teach something is if you are convinced you know what you're talking about, and believe the issue is important. It would be rather unwise and pointless then to spend the time teaching something if you're perfectly fine with the exact opposite of what you're teaching. Right or wrong he has strong conviction in what he's presenting and believes his message has value, and to approve of that which contradicts his message would undermine his own message.

SealedEternal

Upvote 0

HuntingMan

Jan 4, 2006
✟9,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well the Gospel can be found at the site' barely', but it's buried under a mountain of
paranoid and legalistic thinking. Add in the King James only vibe and the inordinate
amount of hate towards the Roman Catholic Church and everything else that
upsets them, it is a true gem of christianized crankiness at it's best or worst, depending
on how you look at it.
Well put...

Upvote 0

SealedEternal

Jul 23, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
✟586.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They arent.

He is hateful of things he believes are lies, satanic deceptions, and immoral behavior, which is also true of God Himself. I think he's misguided and mistaken about certain things, but I respect his conviction to condemn that which he believes is wrong. That is not self righteousness, it is standing for God's righteousness when his doctrine is aligned with His, while it's imprudent when it isn't.

SealedEternal

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ERice2nd

Oct 7, 2006
Michigan
✟16,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree with the general consensus of this thread, that site is full of hate and conspirasy theories :O. nothing loving about that site at all, just anger and damnation and hate :O. I very much dislike people who preach this sort of way and it saddens me that many people see all christians as that type of person because of the loud mouth of those who preach this way :O

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well I skimmed over his site a little and he is a nut bar and religous overtones just make all the more dangerous. There seems be some strong anti catholic sentiment and some Illumantia and goverment conspiracies but nothing that unusual from these people.

Upvote 0

DTrain

Libertatem Defendimus
Aug 15, 2008
Frontlines
✟15,734.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=road+to+tyranny&hl=en#

attachment.php

Attachments

• emot-ughh.gif
    emot-ughh.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.