Not open for further replies.

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Root of all evil in bible is money.
Faucy even said "when you mix medicine with money...".
CDC, Gates , Faucy , etc own patents for vax (before pandemic), <look it up, reconcile that.

No cap to personal wealth means Root of evil is persuite of life (How to create a socialpath). Be advised, there are people that do not think like a Christian and they have power in wealth. We as a community of Christians do not understand the mind of a, "Root chasers socialpathy".

In reality, we are at war with the root chasers that have no love in them, but have power in wealth to tell you to be afraid. The fruits of the Spirit can not exist in fear. What is in your wallet/mind?

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why is an Atheist even on a Christian Forum?
Well, why not? I am not a troll.

Before you judge, read my posts. Anyone will see - I hope - reasoned argument, moderate opinion and a generally humane attitude. And a careful avoidance of insult, prejudice and personal attacks.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hello all,

I'm so tired of not knowing the truth about Covid. Surely Jesus would give us the truth about if if we ask Him? Which I have.

Its either

a} The official Government narrative, which is covid is real and very dangerous and developed naturally, probably from Bats onto humans.

b} It is all of {a} but its not as dangerous as they are making it out to be and are fudging up the numbers for other agendas.

c} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and very dangerous and is being used for other agendas. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

d} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and but no more dangerous than the flu and is being used for other agendas and government's are hyping up the fear and hyping up the numbers. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

e} It does not exist and has never been isolated and is a huge scam and is just a bad strain of flu and governments/world elite are hyping up the numbers for other agendas.

f} It is something to do with 5G which is making people sick and government/world elite using it for other agendas.

Must be one of those things or very close.
A.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is dangerously uninformed.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
As lockdown/restrictions are against God and satanic in nature (God created mankind free and no state has the right to touch this, virus or no virus - advise yes this is OK) and as they are mostly built on lies from satan, God will soon expose it all and all those who perpetuated, stood up for and promoted this will be judged by Jesus Christ and exposed. God WINS.

Lies are definitely satanic in nature.
Those who stood up for and promoted lies will be judged by Jesus Christ and exposed.
On this, we are in agreement.
Christ is no friend of "Alternative Facts"

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The truth? Air, as a business model.

For those in the "know" of privatizing a thing .

Try for a second to look at Covid as a business model. Due to the lucrative market and ideas of procedure by rival businesses CDC vs WHO, for example, we get contradictory info on air.

Understand that the above mentioned is a public private merger wherein tax and big corps fund these operations. For America, it must get the tax out of the country for no congressional oversite of endpoint... Example: 5 billion lost in Ukraine. Paris accord, Nato, WHO and the big one Wuhan lab, these are a few of the no endpoint oversites by congress that know this too. <- Its foreign shell companies to steal the tax.

Why we know of the disinfo is due to America first policies that shows us the extent these people will go.

If ya think of it as a business model it clicks into focus.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There is not much meat here. There appears to have been a staff shortage which was worrying. The leap to an actual incident of material getting out of the laboratory is not made.

'Might have' and 'potentially' are the stuff of rumour.

• Agree
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The mask truth....

When a people cover their face as religion and law require for life ,yet, still have numbers ???

Fact: Oder particle bigger in size than virus Look it up.

With above...fact... said,I pass gas and it goes through underwear denim jeans and a couch cushion to be smelled still??? What is truth?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
With above...fact... said,I pass gas and it goes through underwear denim jeans and a couch cushion to be smelled still??? What is truth?

Covid is spread by farts, and you can infect yourself that way. Do NOT, under any circumstances pass gas.

• Haha
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I see this virus (for the most part), as a see how many trust government and science and (even news media) without question, kind of to determine or establish a strong belief in these government and science entities.

God could not save you but government and science did.

And with the multitudes of mask wearers and vaccine takers looks like the number who trust in these largely corrupt institutions are 90%+

• Agree
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It is the vaccine that protects you, not God, not the government. It is human knowledge and the advance of understanding; in short, science.

I have been having vaccines all my life; for measles, mumps rubella, tuberculosis, polio; anti-tetanus injections and boosters, annual flu vaccines, and now covid vaccine. I would be silly not to.

I do not understand the idea that the NHS is corrupt for protecting the British population with its universal - and free - supply and administration of these life-saving medicines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It is the vaccine that protects you, not God, not the government. It is human knowledge and the advance of understanding;in short, science.

I have been having vaccines all my life; for measles, mumps rubella, tuberculosis, polio; anti-tetanus injections and boosters, annual flu vaccines, and now covid vaccine. I would be silly not to.

I do not understand the idea that the NHS is corrupt for protecting the British population with its universal - and free - supply and administration of these life-saving medicines.

Just posted this in Current news ...
If you die from Coronavirus ‘vaccine’, your life insurance won’t pay as it’s an ‘experimental medical intervention’ |

If not for you , check it for a loved one.

Upvote 0

IsolvedIssue

Mar 3, 2021
Kiev
✟16,009.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Can I answer this one from "scientific" point of view?
It doesn't matter. And I will tell you why.
Pharmacy industry makes money from making new viruses all the time.
Sooner or later this would happen anyway.
For sure is real, ...
But the purpose of same is money transfer.
Someone released virus on purpose, to earn on it later.
Just pure money transfer.
They bombed virus into the world, they used situation to make money from situation.
I don't have any like, article proof of my claims for this particular case.
But I know how pharmacy industry works.
So it would happen sooner or later.

Stephen Hawking’s 7 Predictions of Earth’s Demise in the Next 200 Years - YouTube

I only have this video. And I agree with all 7 stuff.

If I needed to make my prediction.
Earth is doomed after 2100. , and I kinda have a feeling that we already passed point of no return.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Earth is doomed after 2100. , and I kinda have a feeling that we already passed point of no return.

How is this supposed to relate to the covid vaccines? I will be having my second dose in 10 days time. Even so, I won't live to 2100.

Upvote 0

IsolvedIssue

Mar 3, 2021
Kiev
✟16,009.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Money transfer.
You release virus on purpose. You transfer money to send it to space engeneering.
Just follow the money.
But judging from stories of people who are around China.
I've heard about those illegal food market places.
So I'm suprised this hasn't happen before.

Edit:

If I needed to explain you how exact.
World history pattern is simple.
Before each big event , you have some sort of crysis.
You use that crysis to earn on it.
World works on way that rich gets richer, poor person has less and less money over time.
That is how it works.
So to translate it, this circuimstances are created on purpose, for rich to earn, and use money for space investing ... So life gets interplanetary.
I mean people need to be inter planetary species in order to survive.
So in a long run, it doesn't matter what Covid is, and what vaccine is, cause it allowed them to pump money into space technology via money transfer.

Btw. Take it or not take it , it is personal preference.
I can't take it cause of health risk factors, so I decided not to take it a long time ago.
I will just say that I am extremely worried about future of Earth in next 80 years. After that - story done.
So I am super happy I won't be here, cause of health.

Btw I've also read few other portals , like Questions and Answers portals. Some other people also believe Earth won't be here after 2100 . , and I agree with those group of people. We came to same conclusion ...

Also about all this Covid situation.

Have you ever heard about term "mass media manipulation"? USA is popular place for that. My county has same issue. Media manipulation is like, popular here, so I avoid medias on purpose cause of this issue. I for sure think there is something behind all of this, they are not telling you something. They hide something for a reason. They just know something, and they hide it.

They just wanted to create circumstances to make money off it, invest money into right are in time of disaster times, then later pump that money into something. They got that long time ago. They succeeded in that. So they know something, but they don't care about if people take it or not , cause they already got what they wanted long time ago. They wanted lockdown, so they can money milk the world. They got that.

But they wanted that for a long term goal , space traveling investing ....

But it would happen sooner or later. I mean it is logical that all 8 billion people can't go to space or Mars. It's obvious our planet has reached point of no return.

So I agree with the video fully, after 2100, story done. I would give it 2150 max max.

But already in 2100 and beyond, life on Earth will be pure chaos.

They hide something from you, they already got what they wanted, and they left you with choice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello all,

I'm so tired of not knowing the truth about Covid. Surely Jesus would give us the truth about if if we ask Him? Which I have.

Its either

a} The official Government narrative, which is covid is real and very dangerous and developed naturally, probably from Bats onto humans.

b} It is all of {a} but its not as dangerous as they are making it out to be and are fudging up the numbers for other agendas.

c} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and very dangerous and is being used for other agendas. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

d} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and but no more dangerous than the flu and is being used for other agendas and government's are hyping up the fear and hyping up the numbers. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

e} It does not exist and has never been isolated and is a huge scam and is just a bad strain of flu and governments/world elite are hyping up the numbers for other agendas.

f} It is something to do with 5G which is making people sick and government/world elite using it for other agendas.

Must be one of those things or very close.
You left out g} A luciferian globalist elitist scheme to depopulate the planet and do an "economic reset" for their particular benefit. This includes the idea that world leaders and the media are being controlled by them.

Bill Gates is a well known eugenicist, coming from a family of eugenicists, for example.

But you only see certain things when you take some long hard looks outside the mainstream box. Even then, ya gotta make up your own mind.

For sure we all need to pray about what is coming down, I believe.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If you die from Coronavirus ‘vaccine’, your life insurance won’t pay as it’s an ‘experimental medical intervention’ |

Has anybody died from a covid vaccine? There have been no cases reported in the UK. In contrast, there have been more than 250,000 deaths from the disease itself. I shan't worry about life insurance payouts; actually I don't think you are right about non-payment, at least not for policies in the UK.

we all need to pray about what is coming

I'll have the vaccination, thanks.

People are making it very complicated. Actually it is simple. A novel coronavirus rather similar to flu viruses and SARS viruses has evolved. A number of vaccines have been developed and tested thoroughly. These are available and are being put to good use round the world. More than half the adults in the UK have already had their first dose, either Oxford or Pfizer, with no significant side-effects reported. The number of people currently infected has gone down sharply and the death rate has fallen dramatically.

Upvote 0

IsolvedIssue

Mar 3, 2021
Kiev
✟16,009.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I think the truth is simple.
Some stuff are happening "behind the scenes".
Covid was created to break worlds economy in future and in a long term.
And it is created to be a distraction for general public, to avoid sniffing around those inside things.
So they already got what they wanted from it. ;)
They just know something, but they hide it.
And in a long term, it just doesn't matter, cause they already got what they wanted.
They wanted to break world economy in future, ... They will get that.
And they want to do stuff behind the scenes , and keep publics eyes focused on something else.
They already got that also.
They just got what they needed. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.