Nov 25, 2016
UK
✟10,488.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I'm so tired of not knowing the truth about Covid. Surely Jesus would give us the truth about if if we ask Him? Which I have.

Its either

a} The official Government narrative, which is covid is real and very dangerous and developed naturally, probably from Bats onto humans.

b} It is all of {a} but its not as dangerous as they are making it out to be and are fudging up the numbers for other agendas.

c} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and very dangerous and is being used for other agendas. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

d} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and but no more dangerous than the flu and is being used for other agendas and government's are hyping up the fear and hyping up the numbers. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

e} It does not exist and has never been isolated and is a huge scam and is just a bad strain of flu and governments/world elite are hyping up the numbers for other agendas.

f} It is something to do with 5G which is making people sick and government/world elite using it for other agendas.

Must be one of those things or very close.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I'm so tired of not knowing the truth about Covid. Surely Jesus would give us the truth about if if we ask Him? Which I have.

Its either

a} The official Government narrative, which is covid is real and very dangerous and developed naturally, probably from Bats onto humans.

b} It is all of {a} but its not as dangerous as they are making it out to be and are fudging up the numbers for other agendas.

c} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and very dangerous and is being used for other agendas. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

d} It is a Bio Weapon which is real and but no more dangerous than the flu and is being used for other agendas and government's are hyping up the fear and hyping up the numbers. It was either released deliberately by the world elite in order for sinister agendas or was released by a particular country for their own purposes.

e} It does not exist and has never been isolated and is a huge scam and is just a bad strain of flu and governments/world elite are hyping up the numbers for other agendas.

f} It is something to do with 5G which is making people sick and government/world elite using it for other agendas.

Welcome . I choose A. Be blessed.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello all,

Its either

If you just stop, breathe deeply and think about this calmly and rationally, I'm sure that it will become very obvious which is the most likely alternative.

OB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
B) It's real, and it's bad, but it's not as bad as they make it seem, nor is the response appropriate to the situation.

The news media needs ratings. Their info must at least be loosely based on facts to be believed. Their story must be sensational to gain audience. Put the two together, and you have a bad situation made worse.

Once the public believe, they become afraid. When the public is afraid, the government must pander to their constituents, even if they're wrong. The government response confirms their fear. The response is appropriate to the perception, but inappropriate to the reality. Everyone wears a mask, stays distant, stays home, etc. "Vaccines" get pushed through the approval process and we all get to deal with the long-term effects later (that will be another attention-grabbing headline for another day).

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
B) It's real, and it's bad, but it's not as bad as they make it seem, nor is the response appropriate to the situation.

The news media needs ratings. Their info must at least be loosely based on facts to be believed. Their story must be sensational to gain audience. Put the two together, and you have a bad situation made worse.

Once the public believe, they become afraid. When the public is afraid, the government must pander to their constituents, even if they're wrong. The government response confirms their fear. The response is appropriate to the perception, but inappropriate to the reality. Everyone wears a mask, stays distant, stays home, etc. "Vaccines" get pushed through the approval process and we all get to deal with the long-term effects later (that will be another attention-grabbing headline for another day).

What is an 'appropriate' response to 537,838 deaths from Covid?

OB

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Not fibbing about the cause of death would be a good start.

Look at the data. Deaths in the US are significantly higher than an average non-Covid year. Not only are they higher, the pattern of Covid deaths matches the higher than normal comparison. Based on average year comparison, it appears likely that Covid deaths are being underestimated.

This quote is from 279,700 extra deaths in the US so far in this pandemic year (theconversation.com)

The number of deaths in the United States through September 2020 is at least 10% and likely 13% higher than it would have been if the coronavirus pandemic had never happened, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data. Conservatively, that’s at least 224,173 deaths and probably as many as 279,700 deaths above what was expected, just for the first nine months of the year. That’s 24,000 to 79,000 extra fatalities above the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19.
OB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Look at the data. Deaths in the US are significantly higher than an average non-Covid year.
I looked at a suppressed Johns Hopkins article already. It says differently.

Nevertheless, the comorbidity factor lends itself to half-truths, now doesn't it?

Even so, the numbers presented are somewhat out of context, and I don't see the mortality rate as being quite so alarming relative to the over-all population. As I said before, it's bad, but it's not the monster we're being told it is.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I looked at a suppressed Johns Hopkins article already. It says differently.
I'd like to see that article. Everything I read says that Covid has pushed death rates way above the normal average. This is true for countries apart from the US.

Nevertheless, the comorbidity factor lends itself to half-truths, now doesn't it?
Does it? Explain to me why you believe that 'they' are lying to you.
Even so, the numbers presented are somewhat out of context, and I don't see the mortality rate as being quite so alarming relative to the over-all population. As I said before, it's bad, but it's not the monster we're being told it is.

Taking population into account the US has 11th highest Covid death rate in the world. If we take out the statistically irrelevant tiny countries like Gibraltar, San Marino and Montenegro you're number 8.

Let's face it - you just don't want to accept what's happening.
OB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavetheSlave

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2016
Idaho USA
✟46,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look at the data. Deaths in the US are significantly higher than an average non-Covid year. Not only are they higher, the pattern of Covid deaths matches the higher than normal comparison. Based on average year comparison, it appears likely that Covid deaths are being underestimated.

This quote is from 279,700 extra deaths in the US so far in this pandemic year (theconversation.com)

The number of deaths in the United States through September 2020 is at least 10% and likely 13% higher than it would have been if the coronavirus pandemic had never happened, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data. Conservatively, that’s at least 224,173 deaths and probably as many as 279,700 deaths above what was expected, just for the first nine months of the year. That’s 24,000 to 79,000 extra fatalities above the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19.
OB

I have a customer whose cousin’s husband died of a stroke. The initial coroners report listed that he died of a stroke. His actual listed cause of death was somehow changed to COVID. She is suing the hospital. This incident alone is enough cause for suspicion. And what happened to the flu this year? It’s all but disappeared in my state.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I have a customer whose cousin’s husband died of a stroke. The initial coroners report listed that he died of a stroke. His actual listed cause of death was somehow changed to COVID. She is suing the hospital. This incident alone is enough cause for suspicion. And what happened to the flu this year? It’s all but disappeared in my state.

Please - a report from the husband of the cousin of one of your customers?? Seriously??

Let's say it's true. One hazy anecdote doesn't justify a full blown conspiracy theory.

The actual data says that US deaths are way above average compared to a non-Covid average year. It also says the pattern of excess deaths is suspiciously similar to the pattern of Covid deaths. These data are for the US. Other countries have a similar excess deathrate.
279,700 extra deaths in the US so far in this pandemic year (theconversation.com)

If people are practising some degree of mask wearing/social distancing/lockdown/handwashing - is it surprising if flu rates are generally down?

OB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to see that article.

You can't. I said it was suppressed. It can't even be Googled, anymore. It was posted, briefly, on this forum. I'm sorry you missed it. As active as you are, I thought for sure you had seen it.

Does it? Explain to me why you believe that 'they' are lying to you.

You quote the word, "they" as though I had used the word. I said that comorbidity lends itself to half-truths. It does. This fact is so simple that I almost thought you might grasp it. I also did not say that anyone is lying. If you have two causes, or possible causes, but only one gets listed, then you have only half of the truth. Please tell me that's not so hard to understand. Then, it's just a matter of the circumstances that bias the decision enough in one direction or the other.

Taking population into account the US has 11th highest Covid death rate in the world.
Or, perhaps, they just have the 11th highest COVID testing rate in the world.

Let's face it - you just don't want to accept what's happening.
I'm well aware of the skew that comes to me through the press when they're not lying. I've also done enough research to know that the press lies quite often, more than is obvious. I'm also privy to the fact that most people fall for it. I hope you understand that you don't earn an ounce of respect from me by gorging yourself on the easiest sources of information and pointing to it as though you had found a rare gem, proud of your find. Everything you've read, I've likely read, also.

Let's say it's true. One hazy anecdote doesn't justify a full blown conspiracy theory.
You would deny an entire barrel full of anecdotes, one at a time.
Man’s death wrongly recorded as COVID death, UF Health responds
These examples are so easy to find, that I must conclude that you never looked, or you would not have called it "one" anecdote.

The actual data says that US deaths are way above average compared to a non-Covid average year.

Not the honest data, but we already covered that.

If people are practising some degree of mask wearing/social distancing/lockdown/handwashing - is it surprising if flu rates are generally down?

If people are practicing some degree of mask-wearing, social-distancing, lock-down and hand washing, is it surprising that COVID rates went way up? Funny how you selectively apply that logic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Never mind articles on the internet. Two good friends have died of Covid; several others have suffered various degrees of severity of Covid. It is real. Do not kid yourself that the death toll from covid in your country is some kind of artifact produced by extensive testing.

As for the simple hygiene measures: the usual outbreaks of flu have not occurred in the UK this winter, almost certainly as a result of these measures; stringent rules about social distancing, mask wearing and hand washing have been important factors in the steady fall in infections here. Bear in mind that the UK had the worst infection rate and death toll in the world. It is accepted that the reason for these grim statistics is the late application of these rules and the too early lifting of them.

(Please don't claim that I am just being fooled by a lying press. That would be an insult to the British media and my intelligence.

Upvote 0

judge2

Nov 25, 2016
UK
✟10,488.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
For me, I hear both sides, in fact all different points of view, from various experts and the general public. I personal do not know of anyone who has had covid, on mine or my wife's side. I hear of people (ie in shop etc) "I had covid, was awful" "I know of someone who died from covid". Ofcourse the Media to, but I don't trust what they say as they try to spin to make money, click bait. Politicians, well enough said on that. They lie daily, never trusted them, even before covid.

So for me personally, I just do not know. It is one or the other or somewhere in the middle. Is there another agenda going on and covid is being taken advantage of in order to progress this agenda? It possibly looks like it, maybe. I just don't know. Neither side really convivences me either way.
It's easy to manipulate figures and numbers though, maybe something in the middle is true, ie covid is real and people have died from it but the numbers are being fudged upwards for financial gain and other motives. For me that seems more like what's going on. I do know though that our freedom and liberties will be very very hard to ever get back again, I doubt they will all be returned in full easily.
I also get the gut feeling that lockdowns and restrictions could keep going on and off for the next few years, hope I am wrong, Lord I pray I am wrong. But seems like the new normal is constant/on and off lockdowns and restrictions. Then I think well, maybe they have to keep doing that as there are new dangerous strains but then I think what the heck is the point in living like we all have done for the last year??? that's not living!! life is short as it is. I would rather just say now "OK I accept there are new strains and I just want to get on with life now and accept that risk as its been 1 year now and its getting more and more depressing".

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Judge2, it is not about you. If you take the view that you do not care for the restrictions placed on you and will therefore ignore medical advice how many of your family, friends and neighbours are you prepared to risk infecting? You could become an asymptomatic carrier?

I am a little weary now of the argument from ignorance. People are sick and dying of the disease on every continent, in full view.

Upvote 0

judge2

Nov 25, 2016
UK
✟10,488.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
You are probably someone who is retired and has grown up children and is not affected by lockdown, probably very little difference to your life.

Asymptomatic spread, RUSSBISH SON! Many studys show it just does not happen. One of MANY studys is

Study of Ten Million Finds No Evidence of Asymptomatic COVID Spread | Principia Scientific Intl.

Why is an Atheist even on a Christian Forum??? to troll? Theres lots of Atheist forums out there?

So easy to judge, but you will stand before God on Judgement day, wether you believe it or not and Hebrews 10:31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Well it is about my and others health and how its being damaged by lockdown restrictions. Many more will die from the lockdown restrictions than will be saved from lockdown restrictions plus a huge mental health impact. I am very weary from the argument of ignorance of the lockdown zealots. Look, there are countries and states in the US that never had any kind of lockdown and there was no difference in "covid" deaths. Satan is the master of deception and you have been decieved by this. How many are dying and suffering and will for many years due to the lockdown zealots continued support for this. The men and women who died for freedom and liberty only for it to be given up so easily by certain people, never to be given back probably, the only things that make life worth living is freedom and liberty. Covid is a scam. It exists, but that doesn’t stop the whole thing being a scam. There will be nuremberg trials for the crimes against humanity. from preventing people seeing loved ones in their dying days to the death and poverty caused from lockdown and the PCR tests which "can find almost anything in anybody" as the inventor of the PCR test stated.

As lockdown/restrictions are against God and satanic in nature (God created mankind free and no state has the right to touch this, virus or no virus - advise yes this is OK) and as they are mostly built on lies from satan, God will soon expose it all and all those who perpetuated, stood up for and promoted this will be judged by Jesus Christ and exposed. God WINS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Little bit of a) b) and c). Could be natural, but maybe some lab tinkering was being done on SARS for research purposes and *possibly* accidental release. Could also be 100% natural. Sure, people will take advantage of any occurrence, but probably not the same people as had anything to do with this if there were any. Numbers can (and are) fudged in any direction as much as they can be by people with agendas in any circumstance to suit their agendas if they don't like the facts of the situation. I trust the CDC numbers, WHO, Hopkins, Coronavirus Update (Live): 118,155,658 Cases and 2,622,036 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer as reasonably accurate overall. It's no smallpox (thank God) but it's a significant event.

Ah, no. It's more dangerous than seasonal flu by ~x30

Ah, no. It's more dangerous than seasonal flu by ~x30

Ah, no. It's more dangerous than 5G by ~x300,000

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.