Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Who are 'they'?
What is 'behind the scenes'?
'Distracted' from what?
What are 'they' hiding?
What is it 'they' have already got?

I think the truth is hardly ever simple, but it need not be as complicated as all that. A deadly disease is on the rampage; our best minds have come up with a vaccine which will save - has already saved - many lives.

Upvote 0

IsolvedIssue

Mar 3, 2021
Kiev
✟16,009.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
They - World leaders.

Behind the scenes - Term for like, state secrets which are kept secrets for a reason. Only world leaders know why they hide certain stuff from public. Pretty much state secrets type of stuff. But judging by mass media censorship in my country, and mass media manipulation trend in USA .... I suspect someone is hiding something for a reason, and in a long run.

Distract - Distract general public from things above.

Hiding - Probably state secrets which can't be kept secrets anymore.

They already got money and distraction - If you ask me, pandemic is created in forward, for someone to use pandemic as like global issue , to earn money on it, just based on circumstances. On some other forums I've read conversations like. I'll give you in 3-5 days time information in what area to invest money in. Basically , I think this surroundings are created on purpose for something. But I have no idea what that is.

And that something is kept private as state secret for a reason.

I would say Covid is just distraction and start of something, that world leaders get something in a long run.

Just not sure what that is.

I can only speak from perspective of my country so .... Since each country is different ....

But obviously , world has taken new direction in last 10 years. And they want to continue to push that direction even further in a long run. They just used pandemic to push it even further. They want something in a future and in a long run. And there could be multiple explanations what and why.

I can only judge it based on situation in my country ... And, oh boy, it won't be fun in next 10-15 years. Don't need to say about 20 and beyond.

I just have feeling the world politics is really tensive atm, like we are in new "Cold War" or something. Politics on my continent is just really tensive in last 20 years, and that carries some stuff with it. So Covid kinda, keeps that in check, but it creates other issues .....

I just have feeling that some stuff soon will need to be either changed or taken care of, cause there are some hot spots in world in terms of global politics. And if those spots get activated, ... Oh boy, you are in trouble. One of those spots is close to me so ....

Basically, just world leaders game, but it affects lives here, and if it continues to affect them more .... It won't be nice.

I just have feeling someone wants something in a long run game, and Covid is just start of it.

Power of pure observation, and noticing stuff in your surroundings. Just pure observation of the world around me.

But for sure world is in strange phase last 10 years, something is just boiling in background.

Moldava is in really big problems atm. And if this continues. Moldava will be mess. I know some people from around there so. Few other countries will follow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,850.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ukraine is a country in turmoil and has a very uncomfortable relationship with its neighbour. I think it is worth saying that world leaders are not in agreement about much these days and some kind of world conspiracy to deceive everybody is very unlikely. They are too busy deceiving each other.

There is a killer virus which has mutated and crossed the species barrier into humans. That is not complicated. Scientists from many countries have collaborated to develop vaccines. These vaccines appear to offer good protection.

The pharmaceutical companies are producing the vaccines in large quantities. Some, AstraZeneca for example, are offering them at cost price; they have decided not to profit from them.

This seems fairly simple. This is the version that I believe.

Upvote 0

IsolvedIssue

Mar 3, 2021
Kiev
✟16,009.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Well, I believe someone from shadows created pandemic surroundings on purpose, to activate those hot spots, by crashing economy in them, by forcing countries to put country in lockdown.
There are few spots like that in Europe.
Moldava, Greece, Kosovo / Bosnia.
I believe someone is boiling something in a long run in future. And soon some questions would be need to solved in future. Cause world already has bunch of issues with stuff which have been put aside for now, and ignored for a long time, so .....
Just feeling. Can't explain it ... Pure intuition.

I mean I notice change in people over the years with each new generation, and I don't need to be a genius to see that in a long run , that won't look nice. Pure observation, so I am kinda, really scared for future of Earth in next 20-50-75-100-150 years. Soon some stuff would be needed to taken care of, and I'm not sure if it will go smooth.

But luckily I won't be here.

I mean for sure Covid is real.
But question is - why it happened now? And what they want in long run.
I mean we all know pharmacy is messing with dangerous stuff in labs on purpose.
We also know China's food markets don't look nice.
So I kinda have feeling that someone is hiding something for a very good reason.
Something is just too fishy here in this Covid pandemic. Something just stinks, and doesn't fit, and something is missing.
But they keep it quiet.

In last 15 years.
Like world is trying it's best to be more weird and weird with each new year.
Like they are trying to make it as awkward as possible , on purpose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.