What is everyone mixed with?

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm mixed with Nigerian & Irish. my dad is Nigerian, my mom is Irish. :)

Shared more elsewhere on the issue..but in regards to my background, my Great-Grandfather is Caucasian (possibly with some Jewish...as others with Jewish in them have said they sensed it somehow..but it's not a definate as in any DNA tests showing anything were done since it was mainly speculation based on what has occurred with cultural diffusion/crypto-Jews hiding identity---and the Jews who told me it was a possibility of having some Jewish in my Great-Grandfather mainly said such due to what they said they sensed spiritually in me). My great-grandfather's dad was a Scotish Sailor who moved to Barbados/fell in love with a Bajan Woman and had my Great-Grand Father.

From there, my Great-Grandfather moved to Jamaica/met my great-grandmother....and then they moved to Panama during the building of the Panama Canal....producing all those on the Hispanic side of my gene-pool....and hence, why I have white, hispanic, west indian in me. My mother's father---married to my grandmother (who was one of my Great Grandfather's kids)---was a Black Hispanic, who's father was Chineese. And my biological Father has Black Foot Indian on his mother's side of the family.

Complicated, I know...part of being a Mutt :)(and some of this I've shared before elsewhere, seen here and here ). Had it happen once where I brought my Great-Grandparents to my highschool graduation--seeing how often specific others would mock whenever they'd ask me to share my background...not believing people could really be diverse--and when my Great-Grandfather was sitting on one of the benches, no one ever suspected he was related to me due to how he looked. Got a bit frustrated considering how others seemed to be ignorant on the ways cultures can be multi-faceted.....but you learn to live with it/be thankful for the diversity, as I'm glad to be a Gentile with multi-cultural roots :)

Upvote 0

WoodrowX2

Nov 27, 2013
North Dakota, USA
Visit site
✟9,599.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My Mother's family was Lietuva Lipkas (Lithuanian Tatar) except for her Grandmother who was Polish. My Father was the result of an explosion at the UN. in his family I have found Scots, Russians, Lithuanians, Native Americans, and a few unknown species.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm mixed with Nigerian & Irish. my dad is Nigerian, my mom is Irish. :)

On my father's side I'm mixed with native American, possibly Cherokee.

On my mother's side there is possibly a strain of royalty (either Irish or Scottish or somewhere from where white man came), but being that it does not come from my father's side that probably makes me illegitimate.

Upvote 0