Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sad to hear about Kirstie Alley passing away. I had no idea she was in her 70s. Thought she was younger for some reason. She was one of those larger women that actually looked pretty good. I'm not just talking about weight... she just seemed like a larger woman. She still had a feminine quality about her.. but eh. Let's just say she'd had probably made a good cast for Wonder Woman during her younger days.. lol.

I don't know much of her work.. never got into Cheers, but I did like her appearance on the King Of Queens.

We seemed to lose a lot of people this year.. or at least famous people I somewhat care about. Gilbert Gottfried was the worst for me.. although I honestly never expected him to pass 70 given how many of his family members died young.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,545.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
We're about sixteen hours ahead of you, depending where in Australia and America the respective folks are. So 2am there is likely to be about 8pm here.

Right now it's 9am Monday, and I'm posting while having breakfast.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm counting the days until we can take down our Christmas decorations. It's not that I dislike Christmas decorations, it's that there's so much of it and my wife likes to put them up early.
Kind of like an alternate advent calendar :)

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah.. been dreading this monster storm for the past week.. although where I live.. it seems to be less severe than initially reported... although we're still not out of the woods yet.

I'm not even joking... this snow on the forum has triggered me a few times this week.. lol.

Upvote 0