Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You lost me at the sweater or whatever which resembles those old high school college sweaters. I guess it was thrown in to appease the more 'modest' set.

There is a big market for vintage clothes and accessories. If I put it on a dress form you’d understand the look better. I just brought it home and took pics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It should be a month earlier. Get in the mood then but then by the 25th it's gone LOL But the non-secular carols are a joy year round. Very relaxing.

It’s such a bummer when it’s over, that’s why I always want to start celebrating month earlier so I can keep the christmas vibe long enough

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I always want to start celebrating month earlier so I can keep the christmas vibe long enough
You can always take advantage of the Julian and Gregorian calendars. Jewish one won't do you much good.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Are you still talking about sweaters?
Love them. But I’ll move on to talking about hoodies.

Noooo now in intrigued to wear my boyfriends hoodie but I don’t have any boyfriend :runcry:

I like crazy sweaters with pom poms. My favorite hoodie is Neon pink cyberdog with holographic wings. It must be ten years old or something.

• Friendly
Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My mind has been feeling peaceful these last few days.. and I think depression has something to do with it.. seems like my mind is reaching a point of numbness that may be somewhat beneficial. Not sure if it will last.. but I've always theorized about this potentially happening.. depression so intense for such a long period of time.. will in a way eat itself away.

Upvote 0