Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
On Thursday my grandmother died. I would ask y'all to pray for my family, especially my mom because not only must she cope with the loss of her mother, but her siblings have chosen to let all the obligations of dealing with my grandma's burial fall on her. They will not contribute anything to the burial cost, and, to be frank, we can't afford to bury my grandma. I have no idea what we're gonna do. It's in God's hands, and we really need a miracle. I'll keep y'all posted, and thank you for your prayers.

Reactions: ido
Upvote 0

LadyL

Sep 25, 2009
Heaven bound
✟12,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure Rob.

Welp, today's the day I'm heading out. I am still a bit afraid to travel, and please pray for peace of mind and such, but I also would like prayer that we may touch someone's lives.

Also, my brother is a fighter- he has not fought in a few years but has a fight coming up within the next two weeks, my prayer is that he may be protected and for his health.

And that I may be obedient to Christ in all areas.

Thank you guys so much for all the prayers.
*hugs and love*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Another update on my friends' daughter. She actually recently had one full day without headaches!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!! She still has burning sensations in her body and face, and tingling.. continued prayers are welcome. She's sure keeping the faith and so is her husband.. they are clinging to God and His Word!!

Do you know what it is that she has?

For a year or so, I had similar symptoms (burning sensations and tingling), which started when a purple rash appeared on my legs. This was also accompanied by fatigue, and then later on by sharp, shooting pains. Never went dr though.

Praying for her.

Reactions: Bitnd12
Upvote 0

lostaquarium

Quite flawed
Dec 23, 2008
London
✟20,072.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you know what it is that she has?

For a year or so, I had similar symptoms (burning sensations and tingling), which started when a purple rash appeared on my legs. This was also accompanied by fatigue, and then later on by sharp, shooting pains. Never went dr though.

Praying for her.
Was it shingles? How severe were the pains?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.