New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi,

I hate to do this so much, but can someone please pray over me over the next few days (especially today and tomorrow)? I need for my heart to be softened and for those involved to have their hearts softened; for patience, understanding, forgiveness and love to reign and wash over us and for my heart to be at peace, no matter what happens. I need peace in my heart (rather than anxiousness or anger) and to really believe that all will be okay. I need for the right words to say and to make sure nothing is said out of anger or frustration, but in Truth and love.

Thank you so much.

Uh huh. Absolutely woman, you got it. :hug:

Reactions: white dove
Upvote 0

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I hate to do this so much, but can someone please pray over me over the next few days (especially today and tomorrow)? I need for my heart to be softened and for those involved to have their hearts softened; for patience, understanding, forgiveness and love to reign and wash over us and for my heart to be at peace, no matter what happens. I need peace in my heart (rather than anxiousness or anger) and to really believe that all will be okay. I need for the right words to say and to make sure nothing is said out of anger or frustration, but in Truth and love.

Thank you so much.

Praying for a blessed outcome WD.

Reactions: white dove
Upvote 0

Revived

Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. I feel I'm about to lose my best friend and my whole world's about to fall apart. I'm sick to my stomach, and I'm so afraid. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't like to ask of it for myself but I'm to the point of frustration with my job and my life in general that I seriously wish I could have the courage to quit the job. I feel trapped because there is nothing else out there and I'm so miserable I frequently find myself saying horrible things like 'I wish I was dead so I wouldn't have to come here anymore'. I had another terrible day/night and made a huge mistake again that I'm not sure can be fixed. I'm really stressed. I wonder every day WHY God put me in this job! Apparently He wants to call me home sooner....I don't know. That or He is seriously punishing me...just wish I knew what I did. :( Anyway, as you can tell, I'm feeling lower than normal tonight and wondering how I'm going to get up and face another day in there tomorrow. Words can't describe how much I dread it.

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0

Revived

Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't like to ask of it for myself but I'm to the point of frustration with my job and my life in general that I seriously wish I could have the courage to quit the job. I feel trapped because there is nothing else out there and I'm so miserable I frequently find myself saying horrible things like 'I wish I was dead so I wouldn't have to come here anymore'. I had another terrible day/night and made a huge mistake again that I'm not sure can be fixed. I'm really stressed. I wonder every day WHY God put me in this job! Apparently He wants to call me home sooner....I don't know. That or He is seriously punishing me...just wish I knew what I did. :( Anyway, as you can tell, I'm feeling lower than normal tonight and wondering how I'm going to get up and face another day in there tomorrow. Words can't describe how much I dread it.

Praying for you HC. Please take the time to open Psalm 31 and pray that God opens your eyes to the truth in these verses.

Upvote 0

LadyL

Sep 25, 2009
Heaven bound
✟12,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying and will pm you something.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aino

God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟44,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I prayed for you. :hug:

I guess I could use some prayer myself; I've had enormous trouble sleeping lately and I'm just overtired and stressed about it.. :(

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0

Bitnd12

Children, get your hearts right.
Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I prayed for you. :hug:

I guess I could use some prayer myself; I've had enormous trouble sleeping lately and I'm just overtired and stressed about it.. :(

Oh, I'm right there with you. I have been awake for 45 hours now = :doh:

Praying that we can both get some sleep, Aino. Feel better. :hug:

Upvote 0

Revived

Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for rest and restoration.
veryhappy.gif

Upvote 0

LadyL

Sep 25, 2009
Heaven bound
✟12,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all again so MUCH for the prayers and words of encouragement. You all truly mean a lot to me. I was listening to "In Christ Alone" a LOT today (my favorite praise and worship) and felt His presence.
:hug:

Tomorrow is court day, not sure what to expect. But asking for prayers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.