Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I could use some prayers as well right now friends. I'll be going to a Bat mitzvah this weekend and will have to deal with all the talk about my Christianity and how I've "turned my back from my family" and such, as long with this being the time I'm going to tell my parents about Shelly living with me.

Reactions: Aino and Rhye
Upvote 0

Aino

God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, this probably means nothing, but I had an appointment with my doctor today, who made me go and get some blood work and labs done. Like said, this probably means nothing, but if it would, it would mean that there's something actually wrong with me, so I wouldn't mind if you guys prayed for me.

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I could use some prayers as well right now friends. I'll be going to a Bat mitzvah this weekend and will have to deal with all the talk about my Christianity and how I've "turned my back from my family" and such, as long with this being the time I'm going to tell my parents about Shelly living with me.

Ok, this probably means nothing, but I had an appointment with my doctor today, who made me go and get some blood work and labs done. Like said, this probably means nothing, but if it would, it would mean that there's something actually wrong with me, so I wouldn't mind if you guys prayed for me.

Lifting in prayer! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.