Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
My job is offering me a core position in which I will not be subject to any more layoffs, but hours might be reduced during slow seasons. My schedule as a core employee is unknown at this point. They have said that we can pick our shift, then said that we can't and have to wait and see which one we get. Then they came back again and said we should be able to choose.

I've applied for a job that is three twelve hours shifts per week with light physical requirements. I haven't heard back, but I was very interested in it.

I'm having a hard time not feeling stressed about working while my special needs teenaged son is home alone after school. He says he will do fine, and seems confident about it. I can't stop being concerned though.

I'm still trying to get my writing published and earn at least a little income from that. The process is slow though.

Please pray we make it through this.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
CF is basically a Donald Trump apologetics forum at this point. Don't hold your breath.
I think it's fair to assume we've become far too obsessed with politics nowadays. While it is necessary to some extent, many have had their lives consumed by it entirely, including believers. The enemy is using politics now to divide and create discord, and many are falling into his snare hook, line and sinker.

I recommend for us to pray for the forums (and for all believers in general) to repent of satan's trap, and to return our focus to the only one worth truly obsessing over, Jesus. Politicians don't care about us, but God does. He sacrificed His only Son to die in our place so that we may live and spend eternity with Him, isn't that far more important than this petty left vs. right squabble?

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God: Please send some fresh faces to CF Singles. Let us welcome folks with spunk and a sense of humor. I miss the former days where such people posted here. Amen
Wow, danke Lord. You sure did expedite this one. Now if you would just quicken those promises you've spoken to your servant on. And I'll be careful to give you the glory as the rest of the posters here are taken aback in wonder.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear God, we praise your name and we declare your matchless glory and love, beauty and strength. You are glorious and we again pledge our hearts and our lives to you this day. Thank you for loving us, choosing us, and bringing our hearts home. You are our home and we belong to you. We declare, WE LOVE YOU and truly love being Loved by you. Amen and AMEN.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, here I am, send me. The harvest is vast but the workers are few and my life is short. Each moment is passing by. I've been faithful in the little, by your grace, so you will give me more as you've promised in your word. Thank you and Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, thank you for keeping us alive in this season. Please send people to me so I can pray over them, feed them your Word and breathe upon them your Holy Spirit, for your glory. Thank you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for the Holy Spirit that intercedes for us and thank you for Jesus in whose name we can pray in confidence that you will hear our prayers. In His mighty name I ask this prayer. Amen.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, thank you for the bread of life broken for us, the lamb of God who was slain. Please prepare me and break my soul and body that many might receive Jesus, for He is worthy to receive the full reward of His suffering. Thank you for making us worthy to suffer with Christ, through His shed blood on that cross. I ask this in the most precious name of Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father God and my Lord, would you please use me until my last drop of blood is poured out like sweat for Your glory. Please and thank you so much. In honor of Your purposes, and according to Your will I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord :), please help everyone to comprehend Your love for them, that it would cause them to love You more and more, and love me more and others as well, so that it would cause me to love You more and more and love everyone more. And that everyone might love everyone more and more causing You more delight in us and revealing more of Your love for us that we might comprehend Your love for us. In Jesus name in whom You love us, completely and perfectly. Amen and thanks for this prayer that You gave me in love. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Going to do some temporary work for an agency next week. But afterward I plan on being a little more proactive to see if any doors will open for my web startup. On the list of things to do are as follows: (Please pray for each point)

`1. Going to enlist the help of a non-profit to put together a solid business plan.
Please pray that the individual(s) that help are knowledgeable on internet technologies. Putting together a solid business plan is key when pitching the idea to financial instiutions for loans. I would prefer that whoever it is that helps has experience in such fields.

2. I plan on going back to the first coding firm that gave me my initial estimate for the project. Please pray that I get a reasonable and workable estimate on all maintenence fees associated with the website and app. (If it's going to be more than what I can afford monthly for upkeep on the site and app then I will just have to wait until the bigger promise comes to pass)

• Prayers
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a friend that's having trouble at home. He is a Christian but his wife is giving him problems such as being manipulative with control and money issues. He just called and said one of his sons may come to put his hands on him. He already barged in and stuck his finger to his face acting like he was going to hit him. Anyway, the situation is so viotile with his wife that she may call the cops to put him in jail just to continue her power trip over him. If that's the case, he's asked me to bail him out because he can't afford to lose his job.

It's really ridiculous. His wife and family should know better. If he loses his job then they are up a creek since he's the only breadwinner in the house. Nevertheless, please pray for these circumstances, especially that things will deesculate and noone will have to go to jail.

Update: I just sent him a text encouraging him not to stoop to the devil's level. And no matter how bad the urge would be to defend himself and mop the floor with the boy, that it would be best to do what Jesus did and not retaliate or revile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Recently I decided to be a little more proactive in my season of waiting and reached out to one of my contacts in ministry to see if there were any opportunities around to serve with the gifts God's given me. And he told me about a wealthy guy that has bought up houses in the area and is letting needy and former homeless people live in them. Anyway, he's looking to hire someone to come in and minister to the men such as organizing and conducting Bible studies etc.

Today's meeting was positive. We have another lunch meeting scheduled for tomorrow. So far the light is green for things to proceed. But we'll see how things pan out. Please just pray that God's will be done. This is nowhere near the promise God has given me for the future, but it would be a good opportunity to serve in the meantime before God brings other things to pass.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0