Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My eyes are still burning from crying all day. I hope I get the apartment I looked at, since I need to get away from my crazy family. I even tried talking to them about my concerns. Nothing seems to change. Please pray for me to let go of the anger I feel over some things that happened in the past, and things that are continuing to happen. I'm so frustrated and feel so alone...if you are my facebook friend, please do not mention this on there. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My eyes are still burning from crying all day. I hope I get the apartment I looked at, since I need to get away from my crazy family. I even tried talking to them about my concerns. Nothing seems to change. Please pray for me to let go of the anger I feel over some things that happened in the past, and things that are continuing to happen. I'm so frustrated and feel so alone...if you are my facebook friend, please do not mention this on there. Thank you.

:prayer:

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

patten towers: a skyscrapper building that houses low-income/disabled people had a major fire. because of that, many of their residents are displaced. they have some of them temporaily housed nearby, but they are planning on moving them soon. the patten tower people are dragging their feet.

honestly, they don't care about these folks. they are all about getting their money. that's it. God loves them. please pray that He will protect them from wolves, and that His will be done in getting them proper housing. plead the cause of the needy. that's what the Lord has commanded us to do. it's a burden on my heart right now. if you feel so moved please join me in lifting this situation up to Jesus.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,397,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I need prayers for my financial situation and home life, it's getting really bad. I thought I was getting married and that all ended, I was hoping to marry an American and move away and his father flew here, our relationship is over.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I need prayers for my financial situation and home life, it's getting really bad. I thought I was getting married and that all ended, I was hoping to marry an American and move away and his father flew here, our relationship is over.

Sorry to hear that :/ praying for you :prayer:

I have been feeling strong pains and having headaches lately. Also my heart is doing strange things again..

Oh my gosh :( have you seen the doctor? :hug:

Praying for your health :prayer:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,397,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

I have been feeling strong pains and having headaches lately. Also my heart is doing strange things again..

Praying for you guys! :hug:

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

trentlogain2

prayer/praise

a brother of an old childhood friend got saved. i visit a relative of their family who cuts my hair, and most of the time i ask about them and that's when i found out.

it took the old boy going under the knife after a heart attack to come to his senses but God got him. now it's his brothers turn. old john boy. pray for his salvation.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,397,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Need some prayers right now, thanks.

prayer/praise

a brother of an old childhood friend got saved. i visit a relative of their family who cuts my hair, and most of the time i ask about them and that's when i found out.

it took the old boy going under the knife after a heart attack to come to his senses but God got him. now it's his brothers turn. old john boy. pray for his salvation.

Praying for the both of these requests! :hug: :prayer:

• Prayers
Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

poindexter library. the christian library here in the city i live in has the opportunity to present their ministry on a local radio station today. please pray that God will use it to bring more people in the doors here to access all the wonderful resources they offer. also, they need funds rather quickly to purchase things for a much needed expansion to the library. God is able and will do more than we can either ask or imagine.

• Prayers
Upvote 0