Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
..Going to court Wednesday..Got about half a dozen felony charges stacked against me. Thank you for the prayers.
I dodged some serious bullets today and ended up walking away with a record that's still void of felonies. This is a big deal for me when I had 5 charges that could have cancelled out many of life's privileges and opportunities. I'm still numb from the experience, but I'm thankful God had mercy on me. I've inquired with God on what the next step is, and to be honest what I got back made me laugh. But God is the God of impossibilities. And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong but I need peoples prayers.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been at a stand still in life for months now due to my own doing, but I'm feeling it's time to get this show on the road. I'm going through a second time of waiting on the government to decide if they are going to give me a crazy check or not. I received SSI years ago, but gave it back to them after stepping out in faith for God to supply my needs thru work. And He did. Time wouldn't permit me to tell of the stories I could share relating the jobs I've had. There were certain times when I would get burnt out at one, quit, and pick up another one in a matter of a few days. One time I remember being on my knees asking the Lord to come thru and a second after I said "Amen" I received a call from an employer offering me something. Things like this would happen all the time. But some weren't without the correction of the prophet who happened to be at the right place at the right time to put me in my place.

But anyway, I'm not used to being this long out without a steady stream of income coming in. It's very frustrating. But it's also prime time to trust God. My prayer request for you all who may be reading this is simply: Pray that God will expedite the process of setting a date before the judge who will determine whether or not I get a check.

it matters very little to me if I get awarded a check or not. If they don't approve, I'll just get another job. Right now, I've been doing occasional under the table work and day labor from time to time when the need arises, but I'm asking God to move soon. 9 to 5 is not where my heart is at. Ministry is. But I'm willing to wait on that along with a bunch of other stuff too. I do intend to go out more and start preaching now that my legal stuff is over with. I'll post these things later. But again, please pray. This has nothing to do with the milestone I'm trusting God for in the future. But I'm also under no illusions. I need a dependable income from somewhere,

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Asking for prayers for my dad... He is having a routine checkup on his Chrons Disease today. He had surgery back in July so they're checking on everything... Please pray all goes well!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I dodged some serious bullets today and ended up walking away with a record that's still void of felonies. This is a big deal for me when I had 5 charges that could have cancelled out many of life's privileges and opportunities. I'm still numb from the experience, but I'm thankful God had mercy on me. I've inquired with God on what the next step is, and to be honest what I got back made me laugh. But God is the God of impossibilities. And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong but I need peoples prayers.

Whoa!! Praise God!!! He is a GOOD God!!! Yes, His mercies are new ev'ry morning. Precious testimony brother!!!!

Praying for you!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I've been at a stand still in life for months now due to my own doing, but I'm feeling it's time to get this show on the road. I'm going through a second time of waiting on the government to decide if they are going to give me a crazy check or not. I received SSI years ago, but gave it back to them after stepping out in faith for God to supply my needs thru work. And He did. Time wouldn't permit me to tell of the stories I could share relating the jobs I've had. There were certain times when I would get burnt out at one, quit, and pick up another one in a matter of a few days. One time I remember being on my knees asking the Lord to come thru and a second after I said "Amen" I received a call from an employer offering me something. Things like this would happen all the time. But some weren't without the correction of the prophet who happened to be at the right place at the right time to put me in my place.

Praying for you!

But anyway, I'm not used to being this long out without a steady stream of income coming in. It's very frustrating. But it's also prime time to trust God. My prayer request for you all who may be reading this is simply: Pray that God will expedite the process of setting a date before the judge who will determine whether or not I get a check.

it matters very little to me if I get awarded a check or not. If they don't approve, I'll just get another job. Right now, I've been doing occasional under the table work and day labor from time to time when the need arises, but I'm asking God to move soon. 9 to 5 is not where my heart is at. Ministry is. But I'm willing to wait on that along with a bunch of other stuff too. I do intend to go out more and start preaching now that my legal stuff is over with. I'll post these things later. But again, please pray. This has nothing to do with the milestone I'm trusting God for in the future. But I'm also under no illusions. I need a dependable income from somewhere,

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Asking for prayers for my dad... He is having a routine checkup on his Chrons Disease today. He had surgery back in July so they're checking on everything... Please pray all goes well!

:heart: Just now seeing this...praying for your precious dad, and your precious mom, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I have a chronic condition that has flared up. I've noticed the symptoms for several days but kept going and trying to ignore them. The pain is rising, I've been trying to get it under control before it becomes unbearable. I have prescriptions, but I really try not to turn to those until I have to.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I have some health needs and my sons and I both need dental and vision appointments taken care of in the next two months while I'm still employed at my temporary job with insurance. I posted a detailed explanation about this in Prayer Wall if anyone is interested in reading it.

Thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I wanted to give an update.

My oldest son's dental stuff is almost all taken care of.

I had an ultrasound on Monday to see if the doctor wants to do surgery, and should hear back Friday or early next week.

My youngest son has appointments scheduled in March.

We keep getting sick since November. It's been one cold and stomach bug after another.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray about some things for us:

I'm having surgery on March 22, and going on short-term disability.
My oldest son is still trying to learn how to drive (at age 19), and is graduating in May with a plan to move out of state to live with his dad in June.
My youngest son is getting updated evaluation for school support, switching from IEP to 504, and will be starting high school next year, so we need a school plan in place before that transition.
I will probably be laid off this spring, possibly not until May or June.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray about some things for us:

I'm having surgery on March 22, and going on short-term disability.
My oldest son is still trying to learn how to drive (at age 19), and is graduating in May with a plan to move out of state to live with his dad in June.
My youngest son is getting updated evaluation for school support, switching from IEP to 504, and will be starting high school next year, so we need a school plan in place before that transition.
I will probably be laid off this spring, possibly not until May or June.

Thank you.

:heart: Praying (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Apr 6, 2018
Camden
✟15,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Question, is it a coincidence that the title of this topic is the same exact name as an old Casting Crowns song? But going back to what I was trying to say, I will be praying for each of you on here. Please keep me in your prayers as well? Cant say a whole lot about it other then it being college and family troubles. They are really doing me in with the stress and depression. :(

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God in heaven, there have been some fantastic and memorable posters leave recently and in times past. Send more members here to Singles for a season as you desire. And may they have the same spirit as posters like ThunderPeel, Marycita, and that dude that came here by word of toastface_Grillah. Thanks in Your Name. Amen
edit:
Oh and Lord, please get me out of here in Godspeed. Kthnx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you for the prayers.

Update: My surgery went very well, but the recovery has been terrible. I had trouble waking after it was over, I was very sick for the first two weeks after surgery which caused a lot dehydration and low blood sugar. After that was better, my incision became infected. The infection is a lot better, but not completely healed after two weeks. I'm still trying to get well and I have to take my son out of town for doctor appointment next week and return to work the middle of next week. While I'm home and resting I feel pretty good, but just spending an hour in the grocery store causes pain and exhaustion. I need my healing to be complete so I can do what's needed.

• Prayers
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my dad. He will have a sleep study done tonight. Please pray results are gonna be okay.

Bahahaah, my mom told me, my dad wasn't able to sleep at all because he had so much monitor leads placed on him (head, abdomen), he was uncomfortable, so they couldn't get accurate reading. My mom, on the otherhand (accompanied my dad), slept soundly, they recommended that she should also get a sleep study because she snored so loud. But thanks for your prayers! lol

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0