May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Prayer req, this week 4 days of work, yesterday did a 7 hr audit, today a 13 hr shift, 2 days more to go of 13 hr shifts. Please pray for healing, my left knee started hurting this afternoon, first time i felt this kind of pain. I need strength for tomorrow, body so sore right now. And tomorrow we are short 1 staff, and on sunday too. Please pray for clear mind, so I can do my duties well. Thanks much! Really appreciate it!

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Prayer req, this week 4 days of work, yesterday did a 7 hr audit, today a 13 hr shift, 2 days more to go of 13 hr shifts. Please pray for healing, my left knee started hurting this afternoon, first time i felt this kind of pain. I need strength for tomorrow, body so sore right now. And tomorrow we are short 1 staff, and on sunday too. Please pray for clear mind, so I can do my duties well. Thanks much! Really appreciate it!
You got it bro.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's getting close to crunch time. Please pray for a buddy and I as we get together to plan and design some webpages for a site that's going to launch eventually. Wisdom and insight on how we're going to develop the looks of it all with functions that aren't too hard to figure out. thankS!

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gut check told me it was coming. My pastor started a sermon series on kingdom relationships. and i've been getting similar word from ministers i follow on facebook about being careful of who are friends are in our walk. it's a big sacrifice considering we had an agreement going for a business venture we were going to start together. but God's commandments take priority. paul said to not even eat with a so called brother who engages in immorality and other sins. this sucks but im praying for the man to repent. because a soul is worth a lot more than what money can ever bring. but please do pray that with the exit of this guy from my life that God will bring genuine believers in to accomplish what He wants.

• Prayers
Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Work starts again tomorrow. Please pray for me that I will be sharp always and be able to do my duties well. The floor/unit is getting more complicated patients, and the work is getting heavier. New protocols and new procedures, gets overwhelming sometimes. Please pray that I find favor with all my coworkers even the hard to get along with ones. Also pray for protection for my patients that healing be theirs. Thanks!

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray for me. I am in a lot of emotional pain right now. I feel weakened and vulnerable. There are several changes in my life, most of them I did not choose. My life could fall apart very easily soon. Extended family is going through terrible things, but I can't get involved other than prayer because of safety concerns. I have financial burdens that are too heavy for me. I have many concerns of all kinds. I'm kind of on my own dealing with all of these, and in the process of seeking out new believers to fellowship with. I'm hesitant to enter into a new church and dump a huge heap of burdens right off the bat.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me. I am in a lot of emotional pain right now. I feel weakened and vulnerable. There are several changes in my life, most of them I did not choose. My life could fall apart very easily soon. Extended family is going through terrible things, but I can't get involved other than prayer because of safety concerns. I have financial burdens that are too heavy for me. I have many concerns of all kinds. I'm kind of on my own dealing with all of these, and in the process of seeking out new believers to fellowship with. I'm hesitant to enter into a new church and dump a huge heap of burdens right off the bat.
Praying for you! Remember, the church is meant to be a hospital, not just some place to hang out. Most churches hopefully will be eqipped to help you and without judgement

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
It's that time again...pls pray for me, work tomorrow and on the weekends. Pls pray for wisdom always and strength. Physical strength to be able to lift heavy pts and pls pray for peace especially for pts who have dementia and those with delirium, pray for a smooth shift and enough staff to cover the floor. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
T.D. Jakes is coming to the church I attend in October for a conference. I'm praying for an infilling of God's Spirit soon; before I compose a letter I intend to get into Jakes' hands while there. I know the Bishop has been an entrepreneur in his days. So I'm praying that he can put me in touch with the right kingdom people to help me get my idea off the ground.

Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Pls pray for me, I'm riding with one of my coworkers, I don't think she knows the gospel yet, if perchance, God opens a door for a conversation about it, this particular coworker has a really good heart, she is highly intellectual though, one of those who find "faith" things as silly, but everyone deserves to know the gospel even if they end up rejecting it. Anyways, just pray for her soul. I'll give her a codename: XY.

Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Pls pray for me, I'm riding with one of my coworkers, I don't think she knows the gospel yet, if perchance, God opens a door for a conversation about it, this particular coworker has a really good heart, she is highly intellectual though, one of those who find "faith" things as silly, but everyone deserves to know the gospel even if they end up rejecting it. Anyways, just pray for her soul. I'll give her a codename: XY.

Thanks y'all for the prayers! After the class, we both went to eat outside, I quickly prayed for my food and then prayed for hers too, she was totally okay with it, i think it's a good sign that she is open. But yeah, just keep praying for her that God would bless her and she would come to know Him one day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To give you all an update on something I requested prayer for some time ago..They finally decided to grant me disability. But I'm considering it to only be temporary. So because of that, I now ask you guys to pray that God gives me a good job that pays reasonably well. I don't plan to turn the check back until God opens up the opportunity for something in it's place. I realize that in order to fulfill the desire to start a family I need to be able to bring in enough income for that to take place.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The job that I had been laid off from emailed and invited me to come back. I will find out more details, but it sounds like I could start by the end of the week or early next week.

As I was out today going to an interview for another job, my van was overheating. It had plenty of coolant in it. I stopped at AutoZone and bought a thermostat. I need to find someone to help me put it on.

Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
hi all, please pray for me and my unit tomorrow. Last shifts were so stressful. One time, I almost broke down crying because of the stress. We seem to have an influx of very sick patients and many who exhibit behavioral problems, and we were short on staff too which added to the stress. Please pray for protection tomorrow and that the floor is peaceful. Pray that the patients get the best care and that everyone work together as a team.

Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
pls pray for me, I'm in so much pain right now, my head is pounding like it's gonna explode and my chest feels tight, my back sore and both legs too. I feel like puking from the pain. I tried to sleep but couldn't because of the pain. Work just been rough, and the blood condition i have makes things worst when i'm tired.

Upvote 0